A home for EVERYONE!

I fixed it to angel....my brain i shot lol!!!!! and the random smily faces is bc uncless i post something i dont see what others post half the time now.....ugh...

Grace! We so called that anterior placenta, huh? It sucks! I want to feel him alllll the time but don't. I do feel a lot more now than I did at 20 weeks though, so just give it a couple weeks. It's still not consistent but definitely more often, and more definitive. Like enough to feel with my hand a lot. And Jake has felt him too! At my 18 week ultrasound my babycakes weighed 8 oz so yours is almost double that 2 weeks further! Will be interesting to see how much he weighs now with all this diabetes crap and my belly measuring so far ahead. One thing though is they think I was diabetic from the get go so wouldn't he be big already?? When is your next appt? 4 weeks. I will have all my fingers, toes, eyes and whatever else I can come up with crossed that the glucose test goes well!! Diabetes sucks donkey butt!!

Good day ladies, :wave:
How is everyone?
I got to work all day; another 5 hours to go. Currently on break.

I got a bad headache..
I was going to order more vitex but I will wait to see what the gynecologist says first.

Good morning to everyone as well! Aspe - I'm great, a little cold but whatever. :haha: Sorry about your headache, dear. :hugs:

Ok so far today i have gone to work and worked 4 1/2 hours, went grocery shopping, took the kids to the park, did a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen and now living room about done and not even 5pm? WTF? lol

Krissy..wow .. you got alot accomplished :)

It has been real quiet on here today.

So I was thinking about setting a goal to try to lose at least 40 pounds in 3 months.

That's quite the goal Aspe! I plan on setting a goal like that myself once Tyler is born. I'm scared to death to stay diabetic and losing weight will solve that I think.

We went out to Texas Roadhouse with Jake's brother and ran into a couple of my old girlfriends I used to work with and hang out with. They asked what I was doing after dinner cuz they were planning on hanging out. I'm SO excited! I haven't had girl time in so long and Jake has been an ASS today so certainly don't want to be home with the buttface!

Misty..I don't know if I will be able to do it, but I am thinking about trying

Also, when guys are douches, it ruins our day, eh..arrgg..

Hope your enjoy your evening and you feel better :)

Misty I hope you enjoyed last night!

Aspe- the only way I lost so much weight is I got a job where I am on my feet for at least 8 hrs a day and never get a chance to eat lol. My dad on the other hand lost 200lb this year by cutting out all refined sugars out of his diet and eating like 6 small meals a day. He eats lots if Greek yogurt lol good luck sweety!

Afm....... No af so far and I am surprised bc I have had cramps for 3 days straight. I had terrible gas pain this am but ok now just mild cramping. I took a half hour nap yesterday big mistake bc I couldn't sleep last night. Not a totally bad thing bc josh couldn't sleep either so we got a 2 am quicky in lol. I thought for sure that would jump start af but nope. Checked cervix this am and of course can't count cm but cervix is basically ubreachable and soft.... And thought I saw a faint line this am but I am sure it was wishful thinking try again to morrow

Omg krissy...bfp :D I just know it :)

Wanna share the pic of the test heheh :)

Lol not really cus then all would see there is nothing there and u am just a crazy lady! I promise when I have a test that I am like oh yeah that is a line I will post lol

Lol..I hear ya but I am so excited for you :D
I will then be the lonely ttc lady lol

Aspe I still have my doubts about being pregnant af can still show that is for sure!

Let's hope it do not show though lol

I have maternity clothes now! Yay! Spent way too much money then Charity (Jake's sister) snuck behind me and bought more I had liked but set aside cuz too expensive. She's such a brat! A way too nice one lol

Hello ladies!! Just a quick pop in!!

Woohoo! Glad your anatomy scan went well HisGrace, and congratulations on your very obvious little boy!!! It must have been such a milestone to reach after your journey, and I'm so incredibly happy that things are continuing to go well for you!! Well done for giving your baby a fantastic temporary little home in your tummy, you're obviously doing a fantastic job!!xx

Gosh, Krissy, the suspense is killing me!! Your signs sound fantastic though and, I have to say, apart from feeling tired, I had no major symptoms at all until I was 7 1/2 weeks gone...so as much as lots of symptoms can mean a BFP, a lack of symptoms can also point to the same thing!! I'll be anxiously tracking your progress :) xxx

Misty, have you had that next ultrasound yet, or did I miss it? Yay on that maternity clothes though! They're so much more comfortable aren't they?!x

I had my first of two private 4D ultrasounds yesterday ladies and, I've got to say, I fell head over heels in love!! Little Jenson Theo is, according to the scan, measuring at 768g (Around 1lb 11oz) and measuring a week ahead at 25 weeks! Eek! He was a stubborn little boy though and LOVES to hold his hands over his face...no matter how many times I went for a walk, jumped around, ate, drank, he would not budge!! He loves to suck his thumb, too (He's definitely got that from me!!) We got plenty of pics, but I'll stick a few on here for you ladies...hope you like :) xx

Attachments

• 24 weeks-4D pic (1).jpg
    24 weeks-4D pic (1).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 24 weeks-4D pic (2).jpg
    24 weeks-4D pic (2).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Awwww Loren that is sooooo cute!! Your little boy is getting so big! Did they say that is average weight? Tho I guess u said he is measuring a week ahead. So exciting! :)

I have an ultrasound tomorrow with the high risk dr to check Tyler's heart due to the diabetes. Also my OB is concerned with how big he may be getting as my belly is measuring so far ahead. We shall see! Probably its just my fat getting in the way! Then a week from Friday is when we get our 4D ultrasound. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->