A home for EVERYONE!

Thanks Loren. You are such a sweetheart. Your little boy is sooooooooo cute! I know you are excited. And you've reached viability day!!!

Misty - You've reached viability too. So exciting!!! What time is your u/s tomorrow? I can't wait to see more pics.

Misty u have a wonderful " sister in law" I hope u are so much more comfy and think u look more pregnant now can't wait for the update text me ok?

Aspe thanks for the hope you in me lol. Still no af checked cervix and super high and soft. Cramps yesterday but none so far today. Some heartburn after eating cheese it's last night and peeing a ton but I think that is bc I am wanting to see if af is showing up for have had that wet feeling today. I will keep u posted! Think I will get a frer for tomorrow I am 14 dpo today so we will see...

Loren loved the pics! And I will keep u posted to!

Afm we had that nice warm weather then we got freezing rain that turned to snow can u say wholly icey roads? Got a head ache which sucks but no work. Check back later!

She is most definitely a wonderful "sister in law"! Love her! Did u do a test this morning? My fingers are sooo crossed for u!

Grace my appt is at 8:30am.

I think you should get the FRER today Krissy :) No pressure! Sounds super super promising though! Is this the latest AF has been?x

I'm trying not to read too much into the whole weight thing Misty! I stupidly googled it and got up a growth chart, which said that's how much they should measure around 26 weeks...needless to say, I was pretty mortified! After being told by the doctor when he was feeling my tummy "He's definitely not a small one is he?!", then measurements and estimated weight being ahead, I'm slightly pooping myself...still, I'm being very realistic about how much of a guess these things are! As long as he's healthy, I'm happy!x

Loren the latest is two days so that is why I said earliest is yesterday and the latest is tomorrow

Misty is she better than jake? Lol I did and I still get that like shadow line so maybe it's the test that is why I am going to get the frer for tomorrow. Does seem that we make good señor ember babies lol

Loren..awesome pictures :)

Krissy...frer. Frer. Frer. Frer. Lol.. I am still thinking you got this :)

Aspe thanks! Ok I am posting the pic from yesterday but like I said I am crazy there is nothing there lol and yes it was taken in the time allowed oh and ignore the laundry pile lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
You are not out until af shows, but I think she will not be showing for the next 9 months :)

Aspe u are so sweet especially with all u have been through and still are going through! Thank you!

Here Krissy, I inverted the colors for you to see the line better. It's clearly there. Reminds me of Nicole's pregnancy tests from early on.

image.jpg

Thanks janelle! But till I get a better one I am still trying not to get my hopes too high!

Krissy - I see a line and I'm on my phone.

Aspe - Did you ever get to talk to your dr about sex before your procedure?

AFM - I forgot to tell y'all the best part of the u/s. We saw little man in there chomping away at something. His little jaws were moving and everything. It was so cute.

Grace I got to see that with my first also! It is amazing what they do in there!

ATM so I was gonna pick up a frer test for tomorrow but in our small town they cost like 17! I will just have to wait till tomorrow afternoon. Sucks!!!!!!!

Krissy, I can definitely see a line there without having to zoom in,and im on my phone...that has to be your BFP for sure!!!xxx good luck with your FRER tomorrow,and ill be checking in, but im so sure you've caught that eggie this time!x

I've just shown my hubby too,and he agreed! He never agrees unless he can see concrete proof :) x

Lol Loren tell you hubby thanks!!! Misty my hopes are getting way up there to but not really sharing with dh yet gonna wait till I have a better line to show him so down playing if for now I gotta get my butt up and go get dinner started meat loaf yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->