A home for EVERYONE!

Ok ladies no I didn't take another test yet but honestly I am pretty sure I am pregnant. Omg I got heartburn so bad that I was up from 2am till 3am fighting off the urge to puke! I never get heartburn that bad ! No sign still of af showing up got a slight headache but other that doing good oh my ears hurt maybe see if I can get with my family dr today and get my ears checked out and some blood work? I will keep u ladies posted and I can't wait to hear how perfect Tyler is today misty!!!!!!

Ohhhh Krissy, I'm so excited for you!!! I really hope this is it for you!!! I'd love to see a piccie of the test after you've done it, but I've just had that "feeling" I was pregnant, too, and instinct is the greatest thing!

Good luck with your scan today Misty!! Can't wait to see piccies!xxx

Dooooo it Krissy!! I'm dying to know!

I really hope my Ty baby is perfect. I will post as soon as I get to work as long as I don't get bombarded when I get there!

Misty u better text me I don't want to wait that long lol

Thanks Loren! I know what u mean about trusting ur gut. The whole time I was sitting the bathroom floor I kept thinking other than eating to puke I feel fine must be pregnant lol I will se what I can do

Ok hit to take Joshua to school I will update later!

Krissyyy....eee...I so said you were pregnant. You said you were fast to get pregnant with your other children and it did not take long this time either. Lucky. Lol..
You must share your secrets with me lol
I am sooo excited. When are you going to test? :test: :test:

Thank you aspe! But with the mc I had in April it had taken me from August till feb to get pregnant. I hope I am right and this is my fourth and final and not just my wishful thinking and af still shows or it ends in mc again..... Honestly I am so scared right now!

I called the dr office can't get in till tomorrow morning 8 am and my ear really does hurt !!!!

So that means I will be picking up tests on the way to work lol

Hello everyone! Had my ultrasound this morning checking Tyler's heart and everything looks great!!! Whew! He measured yet again at due date of May 4th, exactly same as last 2 ultrasounds. Not the May 7th the doctor's office is going by according to lmp. Good that he's growing right on track! Also, he weights 1lb 10oz right now which is also within the normal range. He's NOT getting too big like the OB was worried I was measuring. I TOLD them it's just my fat they're measuring! lmao I go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound. Next Friday is our 4D scan though so I get to see him 3 times in a month! Yay! Here are the best pics they got. The first is his profile. He was sleeping. The next is his face. You can see his eyelids even! Crazy! Then his feet and a hand, I think he has big feet! lol The last picture cracked me up, the doctor was looking after the ultrasound tech got done and he first took a pic of Tyler's wee wee and labeled it as "outdoor plumbing" lol then the next time he saw it he goes oh he's really happy to see us, he's got a little erection! I was like ha! He was just sleeping (he was awake and moving around them) so he must have morning - then I stopped cuz thought maybe I shouldn't say it but the doctor finished it.. he said he has morning wood then he labeled the picture that way "woody" lmao. Funny!

Attachments

• Profile 24w.jpg
    Profile 24w.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Face 24w.jpg
    Face 24w.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Feet 24w.jpg
    Feet 24w.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Wood 24w.jpg
    Wood 24w.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. Yesterday was a terrible day!!! AWFUL!!! I felt those raging hormones in my bones yesterday. No one was safe! It all started with my son waking me up with his toy hammer to my eye. What a way to start the day right? Then he was jumping on the couch, which he knows he's not suppose to do. We jump on the ground only. He learned yesterday by falling off the couch and smacking his head on the coffee table. While I was fixing him lunch that little shit slid my sunglasses all over the floor and scratched them to hell. Which REALLY pissed me off, but I got over it because I've been looking for some glasses to glue his superwhy mask to because he stretched out the headband part. THEN the washing machine repair guy came to fix our washer because it's still under warranty, and it wont be fixed for 3 weeks because the parts are back ordered and we're going out of town. :dohh: So, trying to be optimistic, I remember it's not going to cost us a dime because it's under warranty and I'm super thankful that we purchased it, I decided to cook dinner and just about cut my finger off and it's still bleeding because I'm on a LD aspirin regimen. Yesterday was a bad day. a terrible day.

I woke up this morning determined to make it better. So, I'm washing clothes in my broken washer hoping they will get clean. LOL, I really don't want to have to take my laundry to my MIL's, but I guess if I have to, I will.

Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Krissy, Hope you're pregnant.

Misty, hope your appointment went well.

Aspe, your BFP is right around the corner!

Hello to all the other ladies, I missed you all over the last few days.

Misty, - he looks like he's doing well!
Janelle - :hugs: hope your day is great.
HisGrace (I don't know your name) - How is your family doing?
Aspe - fx'd it's a :bfp: <3

Ok I've been gone awhile... playing catch up...

Glad Nicole finally has an OB again!!!!

Wow Misty, so many appts... esp versus just the ONE I get each month! With Siena, I wished I had more appts... I was too excited to wait so long between appts. Geez on the dr being a baby... that&#8217;s crazy!! I would not like that either!!!!!!! Oh but Janelle is right... my dr is kinda set in his ways on some things since he's been doing it so long. A home birth would seem mental ward worthy to him I bet. Or a water birth lol. And yay for new clothes! Oh wow greta baby pics! Haha an erection?!?! Didn&#8217;t realize they could get one so early on!!!

Poor Angel... life sounds rough right now. Hope things turn around and you find a job that suits you. That can be so stressful for sure! Ugh!!

Grace- glad your appt went well too! So now that's two folks on here that have to watch what they eat, grr! So dr thinks carbs is the culprit, not just calories?

Krissy - Hope you're not workin too hard! Don&#8217;t forget to eat! And excited about you maybe getting a bfp soon!!!!!! I didn't get a really clear line until past 16dpo... and was still so light!! I am hopeful this is a sticky bean for you!!!!!

Loren, love the pics! He's a cutie!

Janelle - what an awful day!!! I hope things are better today?? I know hormones make my day so much worse when they're raging, grr!

Aspe - Good luck on the diet! I find counting calories and trying to make those calories go toward meaningful foods and not junk works for me. Versus exercise... I can run miles every day and not lose anything! I think because my body will hold onto fat if I am eating less and working out more... or I end up eating a lot bc it makes you so hungry!!

Sorry, I havent been online much the last 3-4 days. I got the nasty flu bug and think I lost 2 lbs from not beingable to keep anything down. I am back at full strength but my stomach doesnt like anything I eat so taking it slowly. DH is now overseas. Got a call from him 2 hours ago. Nice to hear his voice but sad to know that he is in dangerous territory over there.

My appointmnet with the male OB is set for next Thursday the 24th at 2:30 p.m. Nervous but Dh requested that I switch to a female OB directly after that appointment so I have no clue if or when I'll get another scan.

Oh, and the most upsetting thing happened on Saturday! Someone stole my car! Filed a theft claim with insurance and filed a police report so now all I can do is ask for rides and hope they find the sorry sack of horse manuer who took my car.

Libby - She says carbs because I've only gained 10 lbs. so far. I do eat a lot of carbs though. You didn't give us an update on you. How are you feeling?

Maria - You can call me Grace. It's not my name though. My real name is unique to me and I'm terrified of an potential employer googling my name and coming across all my bnb posts. LOL. So Grace will do. My family is good. DH is out of town on business but he gets back tomorrow. How are you? Have you got to skype with your db yet?

Nicole - Someone stole your car! That's horrible. Where was it?

Janelle - What a day you had. Sorry it was so sucky. When do you leave for your trip?

AFM - This no bread, pasta, rice, & potato thing
really sucks because I'm now realizing I eat a lot of carbs. I'm having trouble getting in all my calories. I'm sure I will figure it out soon.

Hey guys. OMG I can't believe your car was stolen, Nicole!!!! Were you out somewhere or was it stolen from your home???

And Grace yeah I would have a hard time without carbs!! That's basically the atkins diet. Where you eat lots of protein and veggies.... anything gets old if you have to do it constantly...

Oh and afm.... hmm been awhile so not even sure what to post! My dad and stepmom came through town for a couple days so that was nice! My stepmom hadn't seen Siena except for like a half day when she was a newborn. And my dad hasn't seen her much, but Siena loves him! And they had their dogs... so it was an eventful time! Then the wknd was spent cleaning, doing laundry, playing with Siena, etc. I am doing fine... although definitely starting to feel more prego. Saturday, DH came with me to baby gym which was a good thing because turned out I could not keep up with Siena very well! And then later I was so sore that he bathed her when we got home (sucker in the car was not a good idea) while I rested. Guess I am to that point where I can overdo it now. So I need to be more careful!

Grace - No, I think he's depressed. I wish I could help him out. Fx'd he gets the job in a couple of months. Have you tried complex carbs? Like maybe whole wheat or whole grain oatmeal. Making soup and adding barley to it or uncooked oatmeal. As odd as it may sound, it might help you!

Misty...glad everything is good and you are lucky to get to see your little man 4 times this month. 4D u/s I bet is exciting. They do 3D here. Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Janelle..shitty you had a bad day. Hopefully today is better. Some days, it seems as if there is one thing after the next.

Nicole..oh no, the flu sucks lol..also, that is terrible news about your car. Sorry to hear about it. Hope they find the person who stole your car and you get it back, or a new car from insurance.

:wave: krissy, grace, Loren, and Maria

Aspe, good luck with your procedure tomorrow! Hope everything goes well! Please post adapter and let us know!

Grace, I'm herrrrrrre to tell watching carbs SUCKS!! I'm sorry u have to. Just remember u have to eat SOME carbs. I got reprimanded for cutting too many out. U AND your baby need carbs. Good luck girl, I feel for ya cuz I'm in the same boat!

Nicole, ooooo mmmm gggg! Can't believe your car got stolen! That sucks! I hope they find it but idk how often that happens that they actually find the car. Sorry ur dealing with that on top of being sick!

Janelle, hugs! Sorry u had such a bad day! Hope things are better!

Krissy, can't wait for results of the blood test! I'm SO anxious!

Libby, hi!! Glad u had a nice visit with family. When's your next appt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->