A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe - :wave: I'm going to start trying to eat better when school comes around. I hear you on how hard diets can be.

They are offering $30 per day or up to $900 total for a rental car but I'ds still have to buy a car seat and diaper bag since they were in the car so I am debating on just waiting til March and getting a nice used car with our tax return.

So I did a cheapie when I got home and still super faint. But I so sure I am pg everything points that way including my blood pressure is super high took it at work and was145/100!!!! I see my dr 8 am so I don't know what she will say.... I am dog tired and my ear is killing me so good night ladies!

Thrust real quick I am not so sure now cuz when I took a test this morning I am not even sure the faint line is still there and I had a tiny but if light pink cm whe u checked but it is still high and soft. Nothing when I while so far but my hopes are not so high now and u feel stupid bc I had told the two girls I work with last that I thought I was and was sure if ur....... Just super bumbed right now going to rest a little before dr appt maybe skip work today I just don't feel good.......

Ok so just went and checked and there was barely any brown so maybe still hope ? I really don't want to work today......

We're staying posititve for you Krissy! Take the day off if you need it emotionally. Hope all goes well at the dr's.

I'm staying positive for you Krissy...you're not out until AF shows...maybe a bit of old IB? I've had spotting on and off (Even until this point!), so I'm a big believer that a bit of spotting doesn't ruin your chances!! xx I hope the doctors goes well, and I hope you get the results you want, because you deserve them huni x

thanks guys!

well dr. appt.... urine test was negtive but they are doing a ton of blood work on me... i have yet again another super bad sinus infection that is what is causing the ear pain and me being off balance. my dr believed me in the fact i may still be pregnant bc af i late and we are trying and even she said she had several women not have a positive urine test till they were like 3 months...have i ever said how much i love my dr. she said my blood pressure maybe up bc of me being so sick, 158/98 this morning. so she would rather see me stay home today and relax then work....grr....maybe i dont know....what to do? cuz i know in two weeks we will need that money for rent its so freaking hard! but i dont want to push my body too hard ya know? texted josh about it but he hasnt texted back yet....

Aww Krissy, sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time :( Your doctor sounds fab though! Has she given you meds to help you feel a little better?

It's your call with work, and it's awful that you need the rest but feel you need to work for the rent money...if it were me, I'd be considering taking a couple of days off just to try and feel a little better, then take it from there? I know we all need money, but sometimes we just work that little bit too hard and we just need a couple of easy days for our health to catch up too xx

Hope you feel a bit better soon, and hang in there with those tests xxxx

Thanks loren! Yeah i decided to call in today. i have to go pick up my antibiodic yet but i am about to eat come lunch then a nap.....the pressure in my head sucks...i can take one day off but not any more i have satuday and sunday off anyways...sigh...at least i dont have to get my kids for another 4 hours..i love em but they kill my head lol

oh and i promise ladies i will do personals later...i appricate all your support means a ton especially if this turns out rotten!!!

Yay for great doctor! Yeah according to how far along baby was measuring at my dating ultrasound and the fact that I think I actually did ovulate earlier than even I thought, I technically didnt get my BFP in September til I was 3-4 days late and that was super faint (remember janelle?). My real clear BFP didnt come until I was 6-7 days late for AF so you are definitely not out yet girl. Go get some rest.

Krissy! I still have hope!! Because I went to the dr a week before I got my bfp... AF was already late but yeah negative with a pee test... I'd gone for a regular pap, but they tested when I said we were trying and I was late. If you ovulated late, then yeah may show up negative! It wasn't until later the following week that I got a FAINT positive... but I wasn't testing yet when I went to the dr. But, this early, you jsut have to wait and see if it sticks... sigh that part sucks so much!!!

Nicole, will insurance reimburse you for your lost items?? Seems like they should!

She is sleepin. I'm trying to figure out if I can afford her more clothes because her 18-24 month lothes are already about an inch away from not fitting her. She wont be potty training til May even though she has her potty out and she likes to sit on it. So I dont want to get 2T stuff because that is made for kids who are already potty trained. Was searching craigslist and nothing in her size there. May ask my SIL to take us to Goodwill on Fridy and see if I can find anything worth while there.

I'm going to call insurance in a few minutes. I hate these types of phone calls. It'd be awesome if they could give me a rental until March or if not give me $2500 for another car but my hopes arent too high.

3 day til banana for me and 2 til cantaloupe for you Libby! Baby is active whenever I lay down or sit on the couch for very long. The spot I feel kicks on is always different so I guess the baby has plenty of wiggling room. My baby bump has shrunk an inch since I was sick over the weekend which makes me sad. I am craving anything with Italian dressing and my favorite ice cream Mosse Tracks!

Siena isn't potty trained and in multiple sizes depending on the brand... 18-24 and 2t.. some 24 month but we didnt get a ton of that size and seems like a lot are small anyway.

But we are starting potty training soon!! Dreading it! But we have the potty and the potty books so here we go...

I would not be able to tell if I am bigger or smaller by an inch... but I do watch the scale... so far, so good... but the weight is definitly creeping up!

Nicole, when are ours were totalled, insurance wrote us a check for the value and was more than we could have sold the cars for! Seems like you should get something like that...

I am about to call insurance. I always get nervous on these official calls. We still had $13,000 and just over 3 years left on the loan. According to Kelly blue book, the car would be worth about 7500. That would be awesome to get that on a check but being realistic I'm only hoping for half that at most.

Krissy - Fingers still crossed for you.

Nicole - Did you have gap insurance? That normally covers the difference if a car is totaled. Not sure how that works with a stolen vehicle but i imagine it's the same.

AFM - I got really weak last night so this no bread, pasta, rice crap ain't gonna work for me. I already did brown rice and whole grain bread and pasta so i'm going back to that and cutting out sweets. And not as much bread. I'm 22 weeks today and my app says baby is 16 oz. So that means on Friday I wasn't that far off. I'm so confused. :(

Just got off the phone with auto insurance company. I dont believe we have GAP insurance but my husband would know more about that than I would. Made an official recorded statement. Basically they will wait to see if the police find anything and if they find the car and it is able to be repaired, I have to call and verify how much visible damage there is. I then have to pay my $500 deductible nd from there they will cover everything else. If it is found and not able to be repaired they will basically get an assessment of its value before the damages based on the information I could provide and then deposit that much into my bank account on file. If the itmes are not in the vehicle they will look into our coverage to see if they are liable for that amount as well.

I have no doubt that if they find the vehicle my items will most likely not be inside. I also know from having 2-3 family friends who are policemen that stolen cars are hardly ever found especially since the color can be changed along with the VIN number being grinded off and of course they would change the license plates as well.

Ugh....oh well. For now I told them I dont want a rental because I cant afford to replace her car seat and since they only cover $900 of the rental. If they dont find it in 3-4 weeks I will probably get a rental until tax return comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->