A home for EVERYONE!

I don't buy bread for home... until recently for Siena. Otherwise I eat it too much! But yea always have some sort of carb with my meal. But the meat/protein is going to be what gives me energy... and veggie/fruit for all the nutrition. Carbs turn to sugar and make me crash... or want more...

I hope your insurance is like mine... we got better than bluebook for our totalled cars. We were so surprised!

Ok one more post sorry.... Seems like body was just bring cruel so onto the next month and that means a whole new approach with a guy who is board.... Next month no testing till af is one week late!!!!!

oh maaaan! Yeah sounds like you can't count on AF to be timely, grr! I had that issue when I'd get all worked up to test.... hard not to! Ok onward we go!!

Thanks lizzy! At least i am getting a full panel of blood work done and might be able to tell me why i am so tired. might be my thyroid or iron level who knows....but i am going to put together a plan, buy both me and dh vitamins and get a bd schedule down....lets try for an october baby again....lol....

anyways...nicole..girl you seem to have the worst luck lately!! i hope things turn around for you soon!

aspe you and me at least for another month.....ttc buds!!!!

ok i am still tired and brain hurts...i will post more later...got my parents to bring the kids home so i dont have to leave the house again today...

i just wanna say thank you so much ladies!!! all of you are amazing and there for me BUT next month NO symptom spotting and NO testing till AF ONE WEEK LATE...cant i count on my ladies to back me up???

Sorry Krissy. Hope you get everything cleared away with your bloodwork. FXd this cycle is yor cycle. So happy your dh is on board with ttc now. ;)

Maria besides my body being f'ed up? No..... I did the ........ Before bc. On my laptop fir some reason I can not see new posts unles I post messed up lol

Awwww Krissy nooooo :'( I'm sorry.... I like your aggressive plan for next month though!

Aspe, I hope all is well. Post as soon as u can! I'm thinkin of u...

Thanks misty! And I agree aspe please post when you can!

Good morning ladies! I will see the world brighter! So how is everyone on this fine morning? I got some of blood work back neg on the Pregnancy test no big surprise there lol and so far all other is I can view it online so must just be this super bad infection that has been kicking my ass!

So back to work for me today!

Krissy..are you spotting or did af show? Like the ladies said, spotting does not mean you are out? As for me, I think I will be out until April or May.

AFM..I had to take pills the night before, which caused me reallly bad cramping and nausea. The procedure did hurt. The freezing stuff and I think maybe it was needles, reallly hurt. Cramping after and had to walk very slow. Still hurts today to bend over. Bleeding as well. Can bd in 72 hours, but I will see how I feel.

:wave: janelle, misty, Marie, Libby, grace, and Nicole
Hope I didn't miss anyone

Aspe it is full af.... Sigh....it is what it is and now I just want to concentrate on being a happier less of a worrier.... Ya know? so do u have to use birth. control for a while? Hiw long before you get the results from your test ?

Gooooooood MOOOOOOORNING!!!

I feel like I'm going to puke any minute. I drank some prune juice last night, hoping it would help move things along. It didn't taste bad, I could drink the whole bottle if I needed to, but holy shit, I feel so nauseated this morning. Not to mention I've been waking up at 4 every morning not being able to get back to sleep. When I was able to get back to sleep this morning, Samuel decided he wanted to throw a fit while Dan was walking out the door to work. So, I kinda HAD to get out of bed.

Krissy, I'm sorry AF showed. That bitch never knows when to stay away. Hopefully this next month is your month. Even better that Josh is down to TTC. I'm rooting for you!

Aspe, so happy to see you on here! Sorry you're in pain, that sounds terrible. When I had my surgery years ago, I remember being in terrible pain afterwards and yelling at the nurse to give me pain medication. Then I remember sobbing telling Dan I wanted a hysterectomy. I remember being in a drugged coma for a few days because of that. Take it easy and don't worry about bedding until you're healed and well. Don't rush it.

Nicole, read that your car got stolen. That's crazy! For some silver lining, people's cars have been disappearing for a few weeks where I live and it turned out to be just a bunch of teenagers being stupid. Try to think optimistically. I'm sure they will find your car. Just sucks you owe so much money on your loan still.

To all the other ladies, HELLO!!!

Good morning miss janelle sorryi didn't text you more lady night I was so sick and I really need to get a new house charger my phone keeps going dad!

Nicole any updates in your car? That sucks soooo bad!

Lizzy huw you been today? Maria, grace, angel, oh and miss misty!!!!!

Aspe - Ugh, that doesn't sound very fun! Hope the pain goes away soon. And the bleeding! Did they say when they'd give you results? I don't really even know what the procedure is that you had and what it's purpose is?

Janelle and Krissy - I'm with you on the feeling like caca poo poo!! Feeling nauseous right now as we speak. Pretty sure I have a sinus infection and my ears are still messed up. I have my weekly appt today so hopefully he can give me some more antibiotics!! The high risk doctor said he's going to recommend in his report to my OB to up my insulin quite a bit. They've both said that over the course of the pregnancy I will naturally need more insulin. I think I'm at that point cuz I had 3/4 cup of regular plain jane oatmeal for breakfast this morning and my sugars were 157... supposed to be under 120. Really??? That's just ridiculous. Anyway, back to work. Just wanted to stop in quick. Gonna try not to puke.. ugh..

:( misty sorry ur sick! Hopefully they song up it too much!

LOL, Krissy, your responses make me smile. Are you adding some of Grandpa's cough syrup to your morning coffee? I've missed seeing you on here. It's nice to see you're back. Get a new car charger. I don't want your phone to "dad" ;)

Misty, keep us posted with your doctors appointment. What time is it at?

AFM, I'm going to be staying close to the house today. I drank WAY too much prune juice and lets just say things are mooooooving. Oh well, I guess I can go through all these baby clothes I have and organize them by size. ...Or maybe do a blog entry..

Well, I am back to work today, and after a while of standing, cramps intensify. :(

Misty..I had a hysteroscopy done because of my irregular cycles. I might get an appointment in 3 months time for a discussion.

Janelle..you had a hysteroscopy done as well? Hope you feel better.

Krissy..shitty af showed..I really thought it was your cycle. I do not have to use birth control. She said we got to wait 72 hours but can go back at it again. I have to get alot of blood work done throughout the start of my next cycle (part of the test is testing for the same test I had done before. I read online it had to be done on certain days, and it must be true, because the doctor ordered it on a specific day). I got to go for an ultrasound, could be months waiting for that. And I got to do a follow up appointment, which could be upward from 3 months. By the time I goes for my follow up, hopefully I will have my ultrasound and bloodwork done so we can have an in-depth discussion. I guess if I do not ovulate, they will start prescribing medication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->