A home for EVERYONE!

Good morning everyone <3 it's amazing how you feel when you get the right amount of hours in sleep!

Aspe, I have no idea what they did to me. I know I had to have it done on a certain day during my cycle and i couldn't be on my period. They blew up my belly with gas and put a small camera in it through my belly button, then little tools through a slit just about my pelvic region. Apparently, they did the same procedure with my sister and looked inside her uterus, but I really don't remember them doing that with me. Although I was bleeding after the surgery, so it could be possible. I'm not sure though, it was so long ago. When I see my doctor, I will ask him if that's what they do.

Morning Maria!!

So I am guessing we are out until April or may when we do a follow up and get further recommendations :(

Aspe, don't get down on yourself. You can always get in some practice baby making, plus you said you wanted to lose some weight right? Now is the best time to set that goal! Sometimes waiting is the best answer. It was for me anyway. Think of it as a blessing in disguise rather than a setback. :hugs: I'll be cheering you on which ever you chose. We're all here for you. :) We love our aspe! You're my kitkat partner in crime!!

No updates. I just hate this waiting game. My mom told me I could get a rental car for 2 months with Enterprise for under the $900 insurance allows but I don't have money to buy a car seat right now. And insurance will just reimburse me, not pay it directly I think. i cant even aford that right now seeing as we are backed up again on 2 bills. So if I do get a rental it probably wont be for another 3-4 weeks.

Nicole, you can rent car seats from car rental places. See if your insurance will cover one.

Also, not sure if it's the fire department or Remsa, but if you call and explain your situation they will give you a carseat. I know this because I had a friend who was the queen of free and got everything given to her because she knew all the tricks. Try it, it's worth a shot until you can afford a new one. You can always post an add to craigslist in the wanted section as well. I bet if you explained your situation and said your husband is serving overseas, your pregnant, and with a little one, you could probably get a bunch of help. Worth a shot. Best of luck.

Ugh...I think I have lost my mind. I paid as much as I could on all the bills and budgeted for food, and giving family money for gas and left $75 in the account for hubby in case he need to use his cash card while over there. What I didnt remember was that I needed to budget for the storage space up in NY. So yeah....I'm losing my mind.

So doctor upped my insulin some more and also sent in a prescription for Augmentin. Hopefully that helps get the crud out of my head. It's killing me!!!

Misty - How often will they have to change your dosage on the insulin? Hope you get to feeling better.

Janelle - It sounds like the procedure you had was a laparoscopy. I had the same thing done last year. I had crazy pain in my shoulder afterward.

Aspe - I hope your pain goes away soon. Three months to get results seems so long away. Hopefully you get your bfp before then and the results don't really matter.

Krissy - Are you feeling better yet? Did they give you any medicine for your ear?

AFM - I'm watching this Oprah interview and realizing how much her job is like being an Internal Auditor. I could totally do this if I was friendlier. I can work on it. I'ma be the next Oprah! Rich!!!

Misty i know what mean about the crud in the head!!!!! mine felt better yesterday now pounding ugh!!!! sucks about the insulin but hopefully once you have tyler you wont need it!

Aspe-we will both get there!!!! i know it sucks to take so long to get pregnant...and honestly i never thought i would be in this position...ever....i have a new respect for women who have gone many many years with out even one baby....just not far for anyone!

nicole i agree with janelle...also ask about salvation army they help out a lot!

Grace go for it!

JAnelle feeling better today?

afm tired...i had a wrong number call my phone before 7am WTF? seriously? ugh...now i got a headache that wont go away...it was the night from hell at work last night...one more night then 2 days off!!!!

I'm not feeling too good either. Wet to bed at 1 am because Baby J didnt sleep well and would whine every 45 minutes after her 9 p.m. bedtime. So then instead of his usual 11 a.m. phone call DH decided to call exactly at 6 a.m. and wake me from a dead sleep, insisting he needs to say Hi to Baby J. So neither me or baby got the needed sleep and I am paying for it. My body aches and I have a headache. Oh and I'm stressing about money, because I keep forgetting about certain bills and now we got a medical bill from the ER. It is small but with how tight things are financially over here I wish I could just ignore it. That extra deployment pay each paycheck cant come soon enough!

Grace - the dr is figuring it will change every week. My insulin needs will go up as the pregnancy progresses. Plus he started low and building slowly trying to figure out the right dosage. He said he'd rather my sugars be a little high than someone find me unconscious cuz they got too low. I agree!

So Jake planned us a romantic getaway this weekend. Well I think it's romantic anyway! We're going to Omaha overnight tomorrow. He thought we could go on a tour of a brewery (I think it will be interesting!), go somewhere nice for dinner then he bought tickets to a play. Also booked us a SUITE to stay overnight in! It's a log cabin themed suite. I'm so excited! Last time we stayed overnight in Omaha was for our anniversary and we got pregnant! Lmao I have a slight sneaking suspicion he may ask me to marry him this weekend. Idk but he planned this romantic weekend AND there's money missing from his savings account. Janelle says maybe he had to pay the mob off lol. Idk we'll see what happens, I'm just excited to get away for a day and have some quality time! :)

Misty - Oh my gosh that is soooooooo sweet, Misty. You are going to have an amazing time. I'm so excited to see how it was. Possible engagement? Hmmmmmmm... Do you want him to propose? If so, FXd that he does. :)

AFM - I finally sure that I'm feeling my son! I'm so happy. I started feeling little thumps a while back but I wasn't sure if it was something else because it was always in the same spot. Well, for the last few days I've been feeling the thumps and they are harder and it's awesome! I'm so happy! :happydance:

Grace, I'm so excited for you!! That is the best news!

Misty, Hope he does and he makes it romantic! So excited for you either way, you're going to be getting away and you'll be able to relax, which is always fun.

Yay Grace! Isn't it awesome?? Makes u fall in love even more :) Does he kick real low? Tyler is breech right now so his kicks are low most of the time. I'm so glad ur feeling definite movements now!

Janelle, thanks! Yes I'm excited for the weekend regardless if I'm right or wrong about my suspicion.

Do I WANT him to propose? That's a difficult question. I'd have to say I'd say yes if he did but at the same time it scares the CRAP out of me! I was married before and it was NOT a good experience. And this may all be moot, it may just be what it is... a weekend away!

A weekend away is going to be so nice. When are y'all leaving?

U can ride along on my shoulder. Just close your eyes are bedtime! Hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"