A home for EVERYONE!

Misty so excited for you!!!! did i ever tell you how josh proposed to me...well the second time lol....the first time he just sort of gave me the ring and that was it. the second time though i will never forget it. he asked me a second time bc of the hard patch we went through he wanted to get me a new ring that represented our new start. i was down with that. we went to kays and traded in my old ring for a whole bridal set....BEAUTIFUL i am still in love with it...any ways they said it would take a while since besides having it resized josh was having a certified diamond put in. well i was gettting mad cuz they day it was promised to be in came and went and i was like damn it maybe i should call. josh goes no they will call when it comes in. well little did i know he had planned on proposing to me again and the right way. we had won tickets to a Michigan State Football game and the night before we were going out to dinner. well my parents took the kids we went out and after dinner he wanted to stop at this park to look at deer....yeah i belived him lol...well we were standing in the Gazebo and he goes did you hear that sound and pointed behind me. i turned around and look and when i turned back and go i didnt see anything he was down on one knee and goes well since i didnt ask you right the first will you marry me...and he had my new ring...i started bawling my eyes out....it was so damn romantic i didnt know he had it in him! i will never forget that night! so if jake is proposing to you i hope he does it tomorrow night and maybe that is why he has been so weird lately?

Grace-amazing about the baby!!! best feeling in the world!!!!!

Janelle-hey lady! sorry i was at work! no work the next to days yay!!!!!

Nicole...sucks about no sleep but at least you got to talk to dh!

afm- my head was pounding again today! i had to take a nap before work. so happy to have 2 days off! i was going to take the kids bowling tomorrow but instead i think i will take them to get a new dvd player tomorrow and take the kids to rent movies and do a lazy day of dvds, popcorn and candy...sounds great to me!!!

ok off to bed i am exhausted!!

GOOD MORNING ladies!!!! Why i am I so happy this morning? Cuz two days off!!!!!! Got some home work out if the way now getting ready for the day talk to y'all later!

Hey girls! Don't be too excited for me just yet! I may be wrong about it u know! Krissy that was such a sweet proposal story! Thanks for sharing, loved it! Yay for 2 days off! U need it!

Grace now u gotta work on your DH feeling a kick! Just know that these little babies in us are already ornery and as soon as DH puts his hand on your belly all movement will stop! lol It took us a few tries before Jake finally caught it. It's so cool tho!

Aspe - how are u doing? Pain and bleeding gone yet?

Weekend started with sleeping in! Slept in til 9:45!! Haven't done that in forever. It was awesome! Of course now that means we're running behind schedule lol. Time for me to shower so I'll check in later!

Yay, have fun Misty. Nothing new hear. Cleaning and planning out some stuff. I bought $10 worth of clearance fabrics yesterday to make myself and Baby J some skirts and me a really nice top. I have a friend who knows how to sew a lot and hopefully she is going to teach me something next week.

Argh...Dh doesnt want me to visit my parents next month but my mom has already planned out when my dad will pick us up and bringing us back. I really have no choice now that my mom has her mind made up but DH is going to be upset.

Oh, and I'm a banana! I will take a picture after I bathe and take the dog out.

Misty..does your db usually plan weekend getaways? We will be waiting, and like janelle said, either way, a night away is so nice :)
Also, little bit of cramps here and there. And still bleeding.

Krissy..sweet proposal

Nicole, why would your dh be upset about you visiting your parents?

Because he doesnt like my parents. Also he wants me to avoid spending much money in February to get caught up on bills. What he often doesnt remember is that when I'm at my parents house, I dont usually pay for anything because my parents make 10x as much as we do and my mom knows how we are struggling with bills.

That's really not good that he's discouraging you from seeing your parents. I'm sure I don't have all the details but you shouldn't be isolated from your family. I'm glad you're going anyway. Happy Banana Day!

Nicole, you just need to remind him that no matter how he feels about them they are your parents, just like you guys will always be your kids parents and you will love them no matter what. also remind him that since he is gone you do need all the support you can get emotionally. if you do go please enjoy yourself and remember if he does he mad he will get over it.

janelle where are you today lady? hows that finger?

misty....ran away to the bathroom as often as you can for updates!!!

Grace how you been today?????

about to start movie time! see you lovely ladies later!

LOL He will get over it but he may bring it up for the next 5 years. At least this time I didnt promise I wouldnt leave the state. Ok, I think its safe for me to go take my 21 week bump picture now. Be back on in 30.

Ok, here is my 21 week bump pic:

Attachments

• IMG_9554.jpg
    IMG_9554.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
Krissy, finger's getting better. I'm nesting like no tomorrow! I went through all the baby girl clothes that we got and sorted them out by month and stuff we want to keep. I got them all put away by size. Also went through all of Samuel's old stuff and found the big name brand stuff to sell to a consignment store. Mostly patagonia and rei stuff. My living room looks like a garage sale, there is so much crap everywhere. Dan is going to take a load to goodwill in a bit and the rest to savers to get a 30% off coupon that we can use on top of our 50% off club card membership sale tomorrow. Gonna be rackin' in the deals tomorrow!! Hopefully we find some good ones. hahah.

Nicole can I just say u are the pregnant chicks I hate all belly.... Lolita a good thing for you! Lol and yeah guys can hold a grudge

Janelle rock that sale tomorrow!!!!! I grew up in a family whee you brag about the deal you got so tomorrow I better hear a whole butt load of bragging from you tomorrow!

Misty what's going on????

ATM I an siting here watching men in black 3, munching on peanut butter m&ms, and drinking a mikes hard lemonade, black cherry flavor got to get those last drinks in before pregnant!

Hello! Well so far we wandered around cabella's, then checked in at our hotel. Pretty cool room! We snuck in a quickie then went to eat. I had a filet with crab cake and bullionais sauce on top. I cheated and got medium well instead of well done. Well done is just disgusting! No proposal so must have made it all up in my head lol. Having fun tho! We're back at the hotel room for just a little bit then headed to the play. After that we plan on making use of the huge jacuzzi tub! Woot Woot! Lmao

Janelle what happened to your finger?

Krissy - u sound very relaxed, I'm so glad! Eat some of those m&m's for me and a couple of mike's too please!

Lmao misty the night is young a proposal in the tub maybe? And u have eaten one huge ass box of m&ms and 16oz if 8% alcohol so feeling good lmao yes relaxed! Oh and janelle tried to chop her finger off cooking dinner the other night then went to Walmart with no NAND aid on and got infection poor janelle!

LMAO ment to say no band aid on her finger...yeah buzzed!

LMAO Krissy, thats how I am when I'm pregnant with boys (still convinced this one is a boy). With my daughter you couldnt tell but I think I gained about 3 lbs in each thigh because that's where all my stretch marks show up. When I'm pregnant with a boy its all front and center but I still dont show as quickly.

Ok, Grace and Janelle, better show their bumps in the next week now!

So my mom told me that they have my daughter's exact (i doubt it) car seat on sale $40 off at Costco so she is going to buy 2 tomorrow so that way I'll have one for both kiddos.

How do you all with dogs feel aboutt aking them on trips? My dad isnt fond of my dog but my mom wants me to bring him and the cat with. My dog will be quiet on the ride if I give him a bone to chew on. If I dont bring them with I'd pay the boys across the street who we are froiends with to stop in 3x a day and check on the animals (take out the dog, change kitty's litter, food, water, etc...). I'd pay each boy $25 but I'd be gone for 10 days so I dont know if thats enough.

He proposed! We're engaged! Check back tomorrow! :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->