A home for EVERYONE!

Misty Congratsgirl I told u so!!!! I hot ur text last night but I was half asleep lmao just looked at it again beautiful! I want details!!!!! So excited for you!

Nicole if ur parents are offering take them with you!!!!! It will save u a butt load of money and headache with wondering if things are really get done and done the way you want them to ya know what I mean?

Afm it is super early but I am enjoying the silence with josh off to work and 3 kids still sound asleep got all the cleaning to do today school work to catch up on and that pesky grocery shopping to get done..... Great day off huh? Check in later when the rest of the world is awake lol

I keep thinking where is everyone...then i realize it is only 10:30am here lol...off to go grocery shopping we go!

Misty...congratulations :)....you gotta share the details :)
You called it pretty good:)
I had no idea my db was gearing up for it lol

Good morning everyone :wave:

Congrats Misty!As for us, he never officially proposed since he never had a ring. He did get down ask one day in the summer though. I was so scared that I literally backed myself into the corner. Masybe he'll properly propose for our 10th anniversary since I never officially said "yes" even though we both knew we'd get married. We just announced wedding plans once we found out we were pregnant.

This baby boy is kicking a lot already. I've been up since 7 getting ready for church but looks like my FIL forgot about picking us up because church starts in 10 minutes. Oh well, I'll have some quiet bible study time since Baby J wanted a nap. More laundry, dishes, and general tidying up today.

Oh and I got some really great clearance fabric at Walmart but maternity patterns are so hard to find so trying to figure something out.

Eeekk! Congratulations misty!!! So incredibly happy for you!!!!xxx

Good morning aspe!! how you feeling today? i am waiting for my bleeding to stop to...ugh seems like it is taking forever! i did have one question though. even though you can go back to bd why is that you say you cant try till april?

Krissy..I'm feeling alright..how are you? I hear ya, I am still bleeding too :(
We can go back to trying after the bleeding stops, it's just I don't think it will happen until I get some help and it will be until April ish before I get my appointment to discuss what to do next. Even then, the doctor may decide to they another procedure. While we wait for appointments, we will continue to try.
My db and I were discussing, that depending on my results and if it still do not happen, he will have to go get tested as well.

Congrats Misty!As for us, he never officially proposed since he never had a ring. He did get down ask one day in the summer though. I was so scared that I literally backed myself into the corner. Masybe he'll properly propose for our 10th anniversary since I never officially said "yes" even though we both knew we'd get married. We just announced wedding plans once we found out we were pregnant.

This baby boy is kicking a lot already. I've been up since 7 getting ready for church but looks like my FIL forgot about picking us up because church starts in 10 minutes. Oh well, I'll have some quiet bible study time since Baby J wanted a nap. More laundry, dishes, and general tidying up today.

Oh and I got some really great clearance fabric at Walmart but maternity patterns are so hard to find so trying to figure something out.

Nicole! Did you secretly find out the gender? Did I miss that post?

No Grace, still just a feeling. I promised DH I wouldnt find out. Still dont know when my next ultrasound will be. I'm hoping that I dont have to tell the technician no and the baby will just open their legs right up or put their butt to the U/S wand. I had 3 friends who were going to be team Yellow but their kids put their butts to the wand and showed what they were! Then DH couldnt blame me!

Aspe-oh ok i understand now. ok so when we went shopping today i saw so many pregnant women and i just kept thinking suppose to be me...or a newborn and thought suppose to be me....i dont know about you but i have this feeling lately like i am not pregnant or have my baby because i am not good enough to have it ya know what i mean? i got all my blood test back from my family dr and everything looks normal and actually better than what it was like a year ago. so i am at a complete lost to why i am not pregnant or dont already have a baby. its like the universe says, oh look krissy is happy well we cant have that can we?.....sigh...i know it sounds all depressed like but i just wanted you to know that even though i sound all happy and optomistic i feel like crap at the same time and i already have 3 kids so i cant imagine what you feel....so if you want to vent like that go right ahead! i just have this feeling you dont because there are a few on here pregnant and you dont want them to think you hate them for it...cuz they wont i promise....remember this is not just a place to ask questions or answer them...but to vent...like i said i dont know why i have this nagging feeling like you might need to vent more....maybe i am projecting on to you lol....ok all i am trying to say is i am here for ya!!!

nicole when you finally get that u/s tell the tech you are not asking what the gender is but if they "accidently" let it slip or print off a pic for you to stare at and figure it out on your own then that is ok lol

ok....so dinner in the crock pot, living room clean laundry going...kids watching a movie...now on to that damn kitchen....did i ever say how i hate cleaning? lol

Why thank you nicole! As long as you are not asking out right then i see no harm! Besides with so many people finding out the gender now tech almost always let it slip.

Yeah, I'll tell them that if they see something that might be something, I wont be upset if they accidentally print it off and give it to me.

Aspe-oh ok i understand now. ok so when we went shopping today i saw so many pregnant women and i just kept thinking suppose to be me...or a newborn and thought suppose to be me....i dont know about you but i have this feeling lately like i am not pregnant or have my baby because i am not good enough to have it ya know what i mean? i got all my blood test back from my family dr and everything looks normal and actually better than what it was like a year ago. so i am at a complete lost to why i am not pregnant or dont already have a baby. its like the universe says, oh look krissy is happy well we cant have that can we?.....sigh...i know it sounds all depressed like but i just wanted you to know that even though i sound all happy and optomistic i feel like crap at the same time and i already have 3 kids so i cant imagine what you feel....so if you want to vent like that go right ahead! i just have this feeling you dont because there are a few on here pregnant and you dont want them to think you hate them for it...cuz they wont i promise....remember this is not just a place to ask questions or answer them...but to vent...like i said i dont know why i have this nagging feeling like you might need to vent more....maybe i am projecting on to you lol....ok all i am trying to say is i am here for ya!!!

nicole when you finally get that u/s tell the tech you are not asking what the gender is but if they "accidently" let it slip or print off a pic for you to stare at and figure it out on your own then that is ok lol

ok....so dinner in the crock pot, living room clean laundry going...kids watching a movie...now on to that damn kitchen....did i ever say how i hate cleaning? lol

Hey girls,just found this thread and i love it...krissy i so know wat u mean wen u c other women pregnant...i feel like even the books i read women r getting pregnant in them...the tv shows i watch..there they r...i keep telling dh tht i think im giving off some baby vibes for those around me to get pregnant but not me...:sad2:
Alil background on me...I married my high school sweetheart after dating for 12 yrs in december 2009...we started ttc in august 2011...wen nothing happened till jan 2012 wen to my doc and he put me on clomid 50mg...after 4 cycles i got my BFP on 07/01/2012...i just couldnt believe it had happened esp cos we had just bded once tht mth as we had family visiting...anyways carrying on all my Hcg tests were absolutely normal and my doc wasnt worried at all..on the 12th of july i had severe cramps on my right side and went into the er...found out tht it was an ectopic pregnancy and was rushed into surgery...unfortunately bcos i had alot of internal bleeding and damage they had to do an open surgery for and removed my right tube...i was totally shattered :cry: dh was so so sooo supportive:kiss: ...doc told us to wait at least 3 cycles but we decided to wait till end of the year to try again...Well now im on my second cycle of clomid just waiting for my miracle to happen [-o<
Would love to b a part of this group and share what im goin thro with u girls and hear from u too :hugs:

Welcome pdxmom! :wave: I'm sure Krissy (our thread mom) will give you the official welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. Most of us on this thread have experienced a loss so we can somewhat relate to what you're going through. I hope the clomid works for you this cycle. Fx'd :dust:

Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss. My loss was at 12 weeks and that was 4 weeks after they had determined the heart stopped beating because when I miscarried all there was was a sac. This was 5 months after losing our 17 month old son to an accident. We jumped right back on the horse after my next + OPK after the miscarriage and in September 4 days before the anniversary of when our lost baby would have been born we got a faint but visible BFP. Now I'm 21 weeks along! So excited but will be nervous until this baby is born and in my arms.

Hey,
I'm asking prayer for 2 friends. 1. My friend Lisa from another site just had her second late miscarriage (she was 13 weeks). They are running tests on that little boy to tell what happened. Please pray for her family and her to heal. I know they want to try again soon.

2. My friend Brandi got her BFP today but we are all praying as she has had 2 miscarriages in the last year all at around 6-8 weeks. She got a prescription for oral progesterone. Please pray that the progesterone will help her keep this baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->