A home for EVERYONE!

Hi pdxmom! Well I am happy to hear you think so highly of our thread! I know if it was not for theses lovely ladies I would be even more crazy then I already am lol. I can relate a lot to you to. We gave been trying for our forth and final since August 2011 but in reality we have not used birth control since July 2010. I do love my Oregon ladies on here but man do I want my baby! Aspe I think will be very happy to have you. So far everything for me biologically is normal so it is just timing for us and dh josh already knows that pretty much from the 24 till the first we are doing it every other day lol when we did that with our second child we got pregnant first try. Any ways any questions please feel free to ask!

Dang it misty get ur butt on here with details!

Janelle huw was the shopping?

Grace thanks Hun! I think very highly if you to!

Nicole ny heart and thoughts go out to your friends!

I don't usually say stuff like this because of a lot of my friends wouldn't understand but I just watched 2 Enrique Iglesisas music videos and dang, that man is hot!

Welcome pdxmom!!! My name is Misty. Sorry for your loss. My cousin had the same thing happen to her. She and I got pregnant at the same time, our due dates were just a couple days apart. Hers ended up being ectopic so she lost a tube and an ovary on TOP of the baby of course. I can't even imagine... I feel for you. I hope the Clomid works for you again very soon! I had to use Clomid to conceive the baby I'm pregnant with now, also.

Ok girls, my proposal story... we went to dinner and at dinner he took my hand and I thought oh here he goes! He said something about my fingers being skinny (which they're not!) and that was it. I thought hmm well that wasn't it... maybe it's another hint. Then we went to a play which was pretty cool. We went back to the hotel and our room had a little patio thing so we had a door right to the parking lot. We get out of the truck and start walking to the door. He has the key card in his hand and turns around and hands it to me. I'm like um ok.. you're in front of me and have the key, why do I need to open the door?? But whatever. I open the door and walk in. He says Misty. I turned around and he was outside the door down on one knee. He said will you make me the happiest man in the world? I was like are you serious??? I cried and kept asking if he was sure. Does he really want to marry me? Then I got down and was hugging him. He said well? Will you? It was a watery yes lol. I was so caught up I forgot to give him my answer!! lmao He kept saying all night that he's glad I said yes. I kept saying but are you SURE??? lol It was so sweet. He said he thought I'd cry more than I did. It's still a scary thought for me, getting married, cuz the first attempt didn't work out so well! Jake said well he's not my ex! True, but still gives me anxiety lol. I'm so happy though and the ring is perfect!! I love it! It's white gold which I love, don't like yellow gold. The diamond is perfect size, not too big or too small lol. Have you heard of the hearts and arrows diamond? It's so cool! The jeweler said the hearts and arrows comes from a perfectly cut diamond. You see it when you look at the diamond through their microscope thinky. Oh! I'll post a pic, it doesn't do it justice though. Jake didn't know my ring size when he bought the ring so it was too small. That's why in the pic the ring is on my pinkie lol. We dropped it off at the jeweler's today to have it resized. It won't be done for 6 days! Ugh..

Oops!! Forgot to add the pic! Prego brain!

Attachments

• Engagement ring 1-19-13.jpg
    Engagement ring 1-19-13.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Lovely romantic proposal story Misty! Now you've got 3 months to get married unless you plan to wait til after.

Beautiful ring!

Loved your story!!!!!!eh u could always do what I did be engaged for 3 years before getting married then we just went to the justice if the peace I wouldn't have changed a thing though! Ok little bit more sleep for me I hope!

Ok, my daughter is cracking me up. Last night she learned she can fart on demand by pushing just slightly. Now she laughs every time she farts. I'm going back to bed for another hour and a half. One of my friends from another thread made it just past 36 weeks with cervix stitches and now her water broke! Hurray for her little boy on the way!

Oh Misty!!! That was a lovely proposal. Don't be scared. He's not your ex. Just enjoy (and live in) the moment. Beautiful ring!

Oh it was nice having 2 days off....already today I have gotten my husband off to work, bundled 3 kids up and drove my oldest to school, shovled the drive and side walk, took trash out, did 2 of my homework assignments and a load of laundry...and it's not even launch time! I still have to write a paper or at least start it before work....busy busy!!!!!!

LOL Krissy, I wish I was that productive. My goal today is to get another load of laundry done, take out the trash, and tidy up the living room (didnt get it done yesterday). Tomorrow I need to do some more grocery shopping and make sure I have someone to watch Baby J while I'm at my appointment on Thursday.

nicole yay for your appointment thursday! did you ever set up an appointment with a female one soon? and the only reason i am so productive is bc i have to be since i have to work tonight. if i didnt have to work i would lay around all day lol

Krissy - you're, yet again, my hero!! You've accomplished a lot today!

Nicole - can't wait to hear about your appt thursday.

Grace - Thanks! You're a sweetheart! I'm SO happy and excited at the same time as scared to death. I'm living in the moment though and am on cloud 9! :) Now to figure out when to do the deed lol. We weren't real concerned about not being married when we decided to get pregnant but I WOULD like to be married before Tyler arrives. I wasn't married with my first 2 and I'd like to have this one all legal like lol. I'd like us to all have the same last name on the birth certificate. The only way to accomplish this is by just going to the justice of the peace. The reason being is that both of Jake's sisters are getting married this summer AND my oldest daughter is getting married in August. We can't throw another wedding into that mess! Plus weddings are so much money, stress and work. Idk.. will have to see what Jake thinks. He says we should have a small wedding but still money, stress and work!

Where's Libby???

Janelle- wake up!!!

Misty I am no hero lol!!! I say just go with the justice of the peace! Janelle did it to remember? I loved ours we went got married before lunch time, my parents, joshs parents, our kids and then my favorite uncle, were all there to witness and then we went out to have a wonderful dinner. my mom bought me flowers and josh and all the kids and she bought a "wedding" cake for us. which we still smashed in eachother's faces lol. dont cost much money but we had a wonderful time and NO STRESS!!!! we may still do a reception this summer if my parents want to throw one but i am not too worried about it, in the end i got what i want!

ok ladies it is about that time i get ready for work...yuck!!! i got most of the research done on my paper but still got to write it when i get home looks like a long night for me! its all good kids are staying at grandma's tomorrow night and josh dont work wednesday so on wednesday dont look for me lol i will be sound alseep most of the day with my husband in bed!!! have a great day ladies!!!

No, I havent set up the one with the female OB. Since she is so far away, I want to talk to my in-laws first to make sure they'd be okay with me going that far away. I'd pay them money for gas of course even if they dont want to accept it. The hard thing would be timing those appointments as I dont know if they close early or not and I wouldnt be able to get to the clinic til after 3 p.m. due the work schedule of my FIL and SIL.

Hi ladies...thank u for such a warm welcome...well im on my cd23 so lets c what the end of this mth has in store for me...hearing these wedding stories makes me so happy...thinking of mine now...im from india so our wedding was a 5 day affair...it was crazyyy...i felt like a zombie by the time it was over...had no energy to even give us both some US time (if u know wat i mean...heheh )

5 DAYS?!?! Oh no no no... that's way too much! lol I can't imagine the expense either! Where are you located now? Do you plan on testing on a certain day? Or just waiting for AF to show?

5 DAYS?!?! Oh no no no... that's way too much! lol I can't imagine the expense either! Where are you located now? Do you plan on testing on a certain day? Or just waiting for AF to show?

Well i have a progestrone test on wednesday so ill anywyas know wats up...i live in portland oregon now..indian wedding r just out of proportion in all ways honestly...although its alooooooot of fun for those attending but i doubt forthe bride and groom lol...the expenses r also over the top...fortunately till now in india our parents pay for everything in the wedding so we have the freedom to go all out as much as we want...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have the sleepies BIG time today!! Having a really hard time staying awake.. getting whiplash from the jerk awakes! lol Hopefully I don't end up falling out of my chair!

Do you still have both ovaries? I assume they are doing the progesterone test to see if you ovulated or not but that won't tell which side you ovulated from right?

Do you still have both ovaries? I assume they are doing the progesterone test to see if you ovulated or not but that won't tell which side you ovulated from right?

Ya the test is just to check for ovulation whether the dosage of 50mg worked well enuf for me or no...ya my doc hasnt yet gone abt to check which side im ovulating from...will speak to him abt tht in the appointment on monday...lets just pray tht i wont need anymore of looking into things and this mth was lucky for me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->