A home for EVERYONE!

Ok got my paper done! Oh and I just remembered that kids staying at my moms tonight so that means I can stay up late and sleep in tomorrow Cruz josh don't work yay! Time to get ready for work see y'all some time tomorrow

Ok laundry-check, let out and feed dog-check. Next, do dishes, call female OB office, and then tidy up the living all before 2 p.m. I'm going to get it all done!

Decided that since my daughter only plays with 1/3 of her toys I might pack up a box of toys and put them in the closet downstairs so they arent everywhere.

Oh, one of my other BnB friends had her boy last night via C-section due to not progressing fast enough since her water broke at 5 a.m. Jonathon was 7 lbs and 3 ounces at 36 weeks and 3 days.

Wow congrats to your frend and all the best for all the house work..lol.im just having a lazy day..sipping some tea..eating some toast...some of my frends keep telling me tht they r jealous of me with all the me time i have which i wont get one i have my baby...i laugh it off wen they say this but gosh do i not want to have time for myself...waiting for me to b a busy bee :)

LoL you must certainly will be a busy bee. One thing I always tell first time moms is: Eat when you can and keep up the fluids. You'll be thristy a lot and everytime you want to eat so will the baby.

LoL you must certainly will be a busy bee. One thing I always tell first time moms is: Eat when you can and keep up the fluids. You'll be thristy a lot and everytime you want to eat so will the baby.

Thanks keeping fingers crossed and praying things happen fast [-o< ](*,)

FX over here for you too.

So I got most of the kitchen cleaned up. Dishes are half done but from taking out the trash my back is killing me. Taking a 10 minute break before tackling the living room and the rest of the dishes.

Well playdate was fun. Just talked to SIL and her fiance about movies while the kids plauyed with the cat and blocks. Good time over all but my back still hurts. Waiting for my daughter to calm down and nap so I can do the same.

Ok, for the past 2 weeks I have felt a lot of movment (15+ kicks or whatever) every day until yesterday when I felt nothing. I was eating normally and I wasnt more active than usual. I'm so scared something is wrong. I know that nurses at the hospital dont really consider movment counts valid until 24 weeks but this is a whole day!

nicole try not to stress to much about it. eat something and drink something high in sugar and lay down for a while. if it really bothers you go to the ER but i am sure everythign is fine!

ok bad mom moment for me yesterday! i shut my daughters hand in the car door on our way to drop them off at my parents so i could go to work...ugh...i had to take her to the ER she is ok thank god she just has a bruised bone on her middle finger which is like a hairline fracture but she is doing great....i felt so bad i cried! oh then at work we are under lock and key bc we have a nasty stomach virus attacking our patients no one can leave their rooms till further notice...and of course i feel like crap today! i got to work today and tomorrow yet in this crap wish me luck!!!

Catchin up big time...

First of all... CONGRATS Misty!!! At first, it sounded like you weren't sure you wanted him to ask.. but sounds like you are so happy he did so I am happy for you!!!

Welcome pdx!

I wonder what that BMI scale thing would say for how much I should gain. My dr said 30 so maybe he was looking at that chart?? Yeah I was doubtful about just 30... no idea how I'd do just 25! But I am doing a lot better so far this time around.

Krissy!! So sorry about that accident with your daughter!! Ugh! Glad she is ok! Siena face planted last night off the couch and had a bloody nose and was bawling and broke my heart... ER visit sounds so much worse, but I'm sure we'll be there down the road too for something!

I'm feeling much better now. I was reading your posts from this morning and baby started moving again. I still want to ask for an ultrasound tomorrow if they dont offer one. Nervous!

I feel movement every day, but not really paying attention to it yet... well, as far as keeping track of how often. I'm just trying to remember to relax and not worry so much like I did with Siena. Appt next week... gotta remember! HAve been distracted lately! Working on the nursery... painting stripes... and messed it up some so need to work on it more... and painted an end table... picked out bedding... I love that stuff!!

Oh had a small fight with DH last night. Didnt talk the rest of the night. Sigh. Pregnancy and babies don't really mesh well with my marriage, sigh. Things go the best when Siena is not with us... and even better when I'm not prego. Hard to be super thrilled with DH when I'm prego and doing everything with/for Siena at night and on the wknds. I expect a bigger blowout soon... but maybe not.

ooo baby is moving. awww. he's kicking I guess because same place like at least 10 times in oh 30 seconds. Soccer player! :p And still at it! Maybe I should lay off this siet sweet tea... caffiene... but still on my first glass...

Hey ladies,

I just wrote this big old post, and push reply,and gone..disappeared..ugghh

How is everyone? I apologize for my absentiness. I have been really busy.

So when I went pee and wiped, there seemed to be alot of cm on the tissue. I touched it and it seemed to be clear and stretchy. I wiped again and the same thing. I did a cm check, and there was cm. It is not clear cm but almost and definitely stretchy. Is this ewcm? If so, does this mean I am ovulating or about to? When should we bd?

Since we never bd since I had my procedure done, I heard if you go to long without bd the spermies are no good. Is this true?

If it stretches an inch or more than I would say that is EWCM. I would start BDing now because that usually means you will ovulate in the next 3-4 days.

Hey Ladies,hows everyone doin today?

Hey krissy,glad your daughters fine...ur not a bad mom...shit happens :)

Hey Nicole,dont worry im sure u and baby r fine...u know our mind can play tricks...

Well as for me,today im goin to get a progestrone test...my doc wants to c if the clomid has worked for me...i wish to c better things than just a normal ovulation hike..eeeeeekkkk

good luck pdx!

and aspe if its stretchy like that, its good for catching spermies so i'd say start bding if you are up to it. of course life can get in the way some. both times i got prego, it wasn't perfect timing. early and then late. so thats why its good to do it as much as you can around when you 'might' be fertile or about to be fertile. every other day.

Thanks for your opinions.
Another two questions

If it is ewcm, if I bd now, will it be too soon to catch the egg?

If it was ewcm, should I see it every time I pee? I did not see it with FMU, but I seen it second, and not third. Maybe it is not ewcm :|

Also, I did an OPK, and negative.

If it is EWCM you do have a chance of catching it because sperm can live in up there for 2-5 days.

If you got a large amount of it with that one time then I wouldnt expect to see it all throughout the day. I say just go with it and BD!

Your OPK may be negative for another 2-3 days because you are gearing up to ovulate but are still a few days away I'd say.

Aspe - I agree with Nicole. Just BD. Did you ever have a chance to read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? I think it will really help you understand it all.

Hi everyone.

AFM - Today has been one of those days where everything irks me. I'm scared to talk to my co-workers for fear that I'll say something I will regret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->