A home for EVERYONE!

Hello, Aspe! Just bd when you guys feel like it! It becomes such a chore if it's almost scheduled. I dreaded knowing 'that we should be'. Was no fun. :( Good luck!

Hi All,i c some of you r in pain...im so sorry..wish we cud actually do sth to help eachother out...sorryyy :(
Well i got my progestrone drawn yday...now waiting for the nurse to call in with the results...this wait is mortifying

Amber... praying for you!

Ha, and yeah if I work on stuff at home, its during Siena's nap on the weekends or for an hour after work, which means putting off picking her up from daycare. So its short spurts, nothing too crazy! Did stuff after work two nights this week... felt guilty about that because was time away from Siena... but that gave me time to paint! And then I would get to nap during her naps this weekend hopefully! Weekends are a lot harder than me, with her, versus sitting at a desk all day! Often need my midday nap! Hmm... not that I CAN do that on a weekday...

So i got my progestrone levels back at 16...so i defenitely ovulated...will test this weekend...as af is due on 30th

Yay on ovulating!

I am baby-free tonight so enjoyed shopping... Got a gift picked out, but then was too sore to keep walking. So I went to Starbucks instead! Now I'm home in the bath. Stomach feels really tight and heavy… And I get some pains in my legs… When I stand up and walk around. Had hoped I had awhile longer before all of that started! Drat

woohoo! Appointment went good. Heartrate was 154 bpm. Still hoping for a boy. No ultrasound but I get one next week sometime! Blood pressure on the lower side of normal but still okay. My fundal height is behind but I expected that. Also I've only gained 8 lbs!

Amber, my daughter sleeps MORE when she is on a growth spurt. I think this is just daddy anxiety. Such an emotional little daddy's girl. She is now full-time walking but still no talking. Hoping thats because of the ear infections and no speech therapy will be needed.

Amber - I wish I could just give you a hug and take away all your pain. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of that. I really hope it shrinks and the pain goes away.

Nicole - Yay for a good appointment. My baby's heart rate was 150 during my anatomy scan and 150's using the doppler at my appointment. Hopefully 150's means boy.

Misty - Where are you? Get a ring on that finger and then you abandon us. As long as you're still on cloud nine then it's okay. Still miss you, though.

pdx - how many dpo will you be when you test? :dust:

Libby - My irritation made total sense to me yesterday but since everything was irritating me I figured it wouldn't seem so rational if I gave it 24 hours. I almost said some not so nice things to my co-worker because she kept whispering in the cube next to me. I still don't think it's appropriate to whisper in an open setting but calling her a rude little b!tch would have been pretty mean. LOL. Child-free tonight... have fun!

Janelle. - I'm definitely better today. :) How's Samuel?

Aspe, Krissy, Marie, Angel, Loren - :hi: Hope y'all are well.

PDX, congrats on ovulating!! Were you bedding? Sorry, I might have missed that. Are you going to test this weekend with a FRER?

Nicole, Woohoo!! Your heart rate is just at what mine was. ;) I'm still saying girl. I NEED someone to join me!!!! But, I hope you get a boy. :) Are you getting an ultrasound with the guy doctor? I missed something--confused.

AFM, I didn't get a damn thing done today. I was going to do so much, but hubby called me with his W2 info so I was trying to do our taxes so we can hopefully get our return while we're in Florida. I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but I'm seriously confused and I give up. After googling all day, I found out that no deductions or credits with be recognized in your tax return until AFTER the 30th. Bunch of bullcrap! Oh well. At least we have Dan's bonus. February is a good month for us. Hope you all enjoyed your day!

well ill b on cd28 im guessing 14 dpo...i didnt get a positive on opt just assuming i od on cd 14 like on my previous cycles...bded from day 11 till day 19 tho...so confused on tht front...but im guessing checking on day 28 shud b gud

The ultrasound will be at the hospital instead of the clinic so I wont even see him next week. I like him a lot but I guess I'll still switch after the ultrasound. Not looking forward to my 26 week appointment though because of the glucose test, yuck. Ok, off to nap while baby is asleep.

Grace, good to hear you're doing better. Samuel is doing well. He's singing at the moment cleaning his play room. It cracks me up when I read about your coworkers. What if you whispered calling her a rude little bitch? LMAO Just kidding. Enjoy your night!

I've got a long night a head of me. Dan has school.. which means you ladies are stuck with me! (((maniacal laugh))) :laugh2:

Nicole, you think that's bad. I have to get my glucose test along with a bunch of other stupid tests done to get a discount on our insurance. I have to have them done before February 28th. My doctor was saying for the best results he wants me to fast for ALL of them. I'm super nervous, because if they come back bad I'm screwed.

Singing while cleaning? I hated cleaning when I was little. Who am I kidding, I hat cleaning now. Only thing is if I don't do it now my mommy wont come behind me and do it so i'm stuck with it.

Misty....I'm not sure if I already said it, so if not, what a beaut of a ring :)

Nicole..glad your appointment went good :)

Pdx..you bd from the 11 to 19? do you do OPK's or check cm? Will be anxiously waiting you testing

Krissy..how many more days till o?

:wave: janelle, Maria, grace, Libby, Loren

Hope I didn't forget anyone and sorry for my chopping replies
Just getting off work, now for a late supper, and then shower, maybe bd, and bed.

Misty....I'm not sure if I already said it, so if not, what a beaut of a ring :)

Nicole..glad your appointment went good :)

Pdx..you bd from the 11 to 19? do you do OPK's or check cm? Will be anxiously waiting you testing

Krissy..how many more days till o?

:wave: janelle, Maria, grace, Libby, Loren

Hope I didn't forget anyone and sorry for my chopping replies
Just getting off work, now for a late supper, and then shower, maybe bd, and bed.

i did opks but didnt get a positive..i think i testing at wrong timings so my progestrone test proves i did o...now lets hope the 8 days of bd did its magic :winkwink:

Grace, he sings all he time. It's cute. He use to lay in the kitchen singing, "Daddy's doing homework on the computer.." Now he just sings the ABC's or random songs. I don't think he minds cleaning because he gets rewards. He also enjoys being a "helper" so if I ask him to help me with something, he's all over it! I lucked out I guess.

Aspe, My Partner in crime! What's for dinner? We're having Gnocci with white beans, tomatoes, and spinach. it has another ingredients, but that's the jist.

Pdx..so as for those days you bd, you took a guess at when you maybe would be ovulating? I'm just wondering because I am always confused about that kind of stuff.

Janelle.I never heard of gnocci :blush:
We are having chilli, with beans, tomatoes, ground meat, celery, peppers, corn, etc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->