A home for EVERYONE!

Pdx..so as for those days you bd, you took a guess at when you maybe would be ovulating? I'm just wondering because I am always confused about that kind of stuff.

Janelle.I never heard of gnocci :blush:
We are having chilli, with beans, tomatoes, ground meat, celery, peppers, corn, etc lol

Well actually i do use opks every mth and they have always shown me a positive...this was the first time i didnt get one so i thought of just bding everyday..was fun :haha: :winkwink: and yday as i got my progestrone drawn it did show tht i ovulated between those days...

So Can I have my chocolate cake now? I've been good up to nowe on weight gain! Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aspe, it's like a potato pasta, I guess you could call it? I don't know how to explain it really. It's pretty yummy if you prepare it right. Sounds like you're having a good meal for dinner. Enjoy it!

Nicole, eat up! You going to eat a piece or the whole damn thing?? My favorite is yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Mmmmm.. I can't wait to go to Florida next week. We always go to celebrate Dan's grandma's birthday and there is ALWAYS fresh, from scratch key lime pie. I'm going to gain so much weight in Florida, but I don't give a damn! When my doctor yells at me, I'm going to look him square in the eye and tell him, "it was worth every bite!"

LOL I'll save one big peice for my toddler but the other several are MINE! LOL Janelle, I love your nerve!

Seriously, I can only watch what I eat so much while on vacation. I don't want to stress about it. I'll eat healthy, but I'm going to enjoy my food! I only get to eat conch once a year. I'm not giving it up!

Just a quick note:

Janelle: you are not all by yourself.....u/s tech was pretty sure girl and gender views didn't show anything that would make me think different, unless just sneaky and hiding. Forgot to confirm with dr as I got hit with everything else.

Pdx- good luck this month!

Nicole, glad appt went well! Eat some cake for me too!! Anything with flour has given me such heartburn..not that to much settles well anyway.

Misty- congrats on engagement!

Grace, thanks! Some prayer will do!! You could do some whispering to yourself! Then they may stop bc they'll think you're crazy too and you wouldn't want a crazy pregnant person coming after you!

I will eat enough for 3 preggo women Amber when I get the cake! I love the idea of having Grace whispering back. LOL Classic.

Oh yea!!! ANOTHER GIRL!!! So, excited!!

Nicole, when are you getting this cake and stuffing your face with it? I got a really good recipe for a chocolate cake if you want it.. It's SUPER rich, but not so cheap to bake, SO WORTH IT THOUGH.

I gave my brownie recipe to someone? Maybe that was on the other thread? I really want to make brownies now. DAMN YOU NICOLE!

You gave the brownie recipe to me!!! It was soooooo good. If that cake is anything like it, I want the recipe after I deliver.

LOL Sorry Janelle. My oven doesnt work so I wont be baking the cake. I'll have to have my in-laws bake it or just buy one. I'll probably buy one on Febraury 2nd since I only have like $3 left in our account right now after our storage bill.

Good morning ladies,

Another possible baby girl.. Yahoo :)

:wave: to everyone. How are you today?

So I did two opks yesterday and negative. I did one today and positive. It is possible that could have turned positive overnight, right? So we should bd for the next 2-3 days? So far this morning, I had a little ewcm on the tissue. I will see how the rest of the day goes.

I am shocked at how much ewcm I am experiencing. Not used to this. Well, if in fact, it is ewcm.

It is possible the sperm died shortly after and not follow the saying they can survive for 2-5 says?

I say BD for the next 2-3 days. It is possible they didnt make it, yes but that all depends on the strength of the swimmers and how hospitable the vagina was to them.

Well looks like ttc is going to wait josh just got fired my life sucks!

Hello chicas!!! Sorry I've been awol. I usually post at work and I've been so busy!! Taking time this morning to post real quick before I get cracking.

Janelle - Washer fixed today!! Yay!! Hope it's 50 Shades coming to visit again (wink wink) lol

Amber - Thank you for posting!!!!! I was so excited to hear from you but so sad after I read it! I'm so sorry for all the pain you're going through! I hope that cyst can just settle down until baby gets here. Not like you don't have enough to deal with, yeesh!! I was going to ask if you found out the sex then saw you posted later they think girl. Yay! Janelle's princess needs a friend! Are you carrying real high? Feeling movement?

pdxmom - Yay for ovulating!! That's the first step! You know the Clomid is working anyway. Can't wait for you to test... fingers are crossed for you! Did I tell you I had to take Clomid to conceive also?

Aspe - Oh my gosh you're having such good signs!! This sounds like a normal cycle even!! Get to baby dancing girl!! You can definitely go from negative to positive opk overnight. I've read some people even do opks every 12 hours so as not to miss the surge. Like pdxmom said, she never saw a positive opk but her blood test shows she did ovulate so it's just a timing thing on those tests. A positive opk means you should ovulate in the next 24 hours is how I understand it so hopefully you've been able to get some quality time in with your fiance!

Grace - I didn't get engaged then leave you!! lol Silly girl, that made me giggle. You were talking the other day about not feeling a lot of movement EVERY day and was worried. I'm almost 26 weeks and I still have days like that. One day he's an olympic gymnast and the next day it's like he's sacked out from all the exercise the day before. I asked the nurse at my appt yesterday at what point I should worry about that. She said I'm still early... at 28 weeks they like you to start feeling pretty consistent movement. I think she said like 10 times a day? They'll have me start counting kicks at that point. I can't imagine there will be that much difference in 2 weeks but I guess he is growing everyday! I think he knows I'm talking about him cuz as I'm typing this he booted me lol

Nicole - glad your appt went well and can't wait for your ultrasound next week! What day is it on again? Pleassssssse get an accidental picture of the baby's secret area!! That way they didn't tell you but you can post it here and we can all give our opinions! Fun!!! Oh, and EAT CAKE!!! I'm gonna need you to eat a HUGE piece for me! I'm craving cake soooooo bad and it's a no no for me :'( Makes me so sad.

Libby - I really hope your hubby gets more involved with his children! You're going to have 2 soon and there's no reason you should have to go it alone!! I'm totally having a brain dead moment (happens a lot these days)... did you find out you were having a boy? Anyway, I hate fighting but sometimes it's unavoidable especially when HE starts it!! Jake did that the other night and I was like.. um.. ok whatever. I just went in the bedroom and read. It was awesome!! Don't get enough reading time in these days lol. The next morning he sent me a you tube video of a song. That was his way of acknowledging he was an idiot. It's called "Hard to love" by Lee Brice. Listen to it! Made me cry. He also apologized later so we're all good.

Krissy - Haven't heard from you in a while... you busy in bed?! I hope so!! You probably still have a few days til ovulation time though, right? Are you don't opks this month? Hopefully you get plenty of play time in!! I can't wait for our 3 ttc girls to get their BFP's!! Miss you!!!!

who did I miss?? Ugh... prego brain. Anyway, 4D ultrasound video today!! At 4:00. Can't wait!! I've never had a 3D or 4D ultrasound before so it will be interesting. Had my weekly appt yesterday to check blood sugars log and adjust insulin. We're getting closer! My sugars were much better than they were the week before but he upped me a little more. Maybe too much... my fasting level this morning was 57!! I've NEVER been that low. They want fasting to be under 95. My diabetes counselor said anything below a 70 is considered low. I woke up in the middle of the night and was dizzy. I thought hmm.. maybe I should check my sugars. Then fell back to sleep lol. When I got up this morning I had the WORST headache! Thought I was gonna ralph! Guessing all that was cuz of low sugars. We'll see if they are that low again tomorrow, may have to lighten up on the night time insulin level though it's strange cuz my fasting levels are high every single day. Oh, one strange thing... when the dr measured my belly yesterday he said it was 26 weeks. I was like do what?! Last week he measured me at 28! How do you go backwards?? He says baby could have just been laying sideways or something. Um.. ok.. sounds odd to me but whatever. As long as ultrasounds show he's doing ok, that's all I care about! Ok, time to get my butt in gear here!! Later!

Oh and forgot to mention... I'm in double digits now on days left!! Only 99 more to go! "Only".. ha!! Seems like forever away...

Krissy - WHAT?!?! How in the world did that happen??? And you guys just got your own place!! That sucks... sorry...

MORNING LADIES!!!

Grace, the cake is to die for, but I suggest baking it when you have a bunch of people to feed it to, only because it's so rich it will last you a long time just by yourself. I will PM you the recipe later on today.

Aspe, so excited for you! Think positive girl, you know those spermies are living in you for days!!! Don't think they are dying off quickly, because I don't believe so!

Krissy, Josh will get another job. A better job. I can feel it. Magic 8 ball is still predicting Oprah Rich for you! Hope you're feeling better too with your sickness!

Misty, whoop whoop on ultrasound today, I'll be expecting a text!

Amber, PDX, Maria and to all the other ladies I've missed, It's FRIDAY!!! Hope you're enjoying it and can't wait to hear from you soon!

AFM, Washer is getting fixed today and fingers crossed it's 50 shades that shows up. I have no problem with that sexy bitch fixing my washer. ....Maybe my dryer will break and he will have to come back. HA, just kidding. I can't live with out a dryer! It's really gloomy and foggy outside. I LOVE IT!! I got both bathrooms cleaned and vacuumed the house last night. It's all picked up, just have to dust and wipe down windows and mirrors today. At 11 o'clock last night I was wide awake so Dan and I did the deed, and boy am I paying for it today! I got no sleep last night! My vagina felt like it was broken. Literally. I can barely walk! I just took the last of my tylenol. Hopefully it kicks in soon, I'm dying over here. Luckily, it's simple easy stuff I need to do today. I'll do it when 50 Shades is here, that way Samuel can help me and stay out of his way. I will try to pop in later with an update, gotta go get my face on and brush my hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->