A home for EVERYONE!

Yay Nicole! U/s soon and you only gained 8 pounds! :)

Grace - I always hope people in the cubes around me aren't eavesdropping... because I don't whisper, but also don't really want people listening in! Oh well, ah cube life.

Janelle - I want Siena to sing! I keep asking her what songs to sing and she says no no no and shakes her head when I start singing because she wants a different song.. so cute... so I ask her to sing but she doesn’t! And your dinner sounds yum! And ha on the sexy time... I wondered if I should initiate things yesterday but didn’t... wasn't in the mood... but its been forever! I am so anti-dtd right now!

Misty - Ha, yeah my DH gets SO MAD if I leave during a fight. But he needs to understand that sometimes that is SAFER! Have fun at your appt!!!! And yeah I stopped taking much stock in the belly measurements because totally depended on how the baby was positioned. I kept thinking it'd be more accurate if I was standing up... Lying down, my belly can be all sorts of different shapes! Dude, 99 days! That is awesome!

Anyone have a suggestion for a good brush for curly toddler hair? Siena's has natural curl, so I've been using combs... I read that was better for curly hair so it doesn't get frizzy etc?? I don't have curly hair so no idea! And maybe I'm using wrong detangler... have some organic or natural spray stuff that I thought was helping.. but ends always still end up being knotted and hurts her some when I have to comb them out... her hair is thin and not very long... just now starting to get below her neck a bit, so kinda awkward to try and brush out the ends. Should I switch to a brush?? Will it mess up the curls and make it frizzy??

libby, try a wide toothed comb and start at the bottom of her hair and work your way towards the top when you comb it. I know they came out with these new fancy brushes that swear to make brushing your hair simple and easy, but no idea where to find them. My hair is curly and I straighten it. Does she use conditioner? That will help. Best way to keep frizz away, don't introduce her to a hair dryer!

Misty-Glad your back! I dont have a date for the U/S yet because they are supposed to call today or tomorrow to schedule it. I will definitely ask for an "accidental bits shot". Dont worry, I'll be eating tons of cake.

Krissy-I'm sorry! Praying he finds another job soon because I know how badly you want that last child and how badly we want that for you too!

Janelle- I hope its the 50 Shades guy again.

Grace-How are you today emotionally and physically?

pdx- Hope everything is okay on your end, glad that you ovulated!

Libby- I have no clue as far as brushes/combs for curly hair but the last 3 inches of my daughter's hair is naturally curly as well. I usually just use my detangler on her (Ever Sleek Detangler by L'Oreal) which usually means I have to wet her hair down because its not meant to be used on dry hair. The hair near the crown of her head is so fine that is is like permananently tangled and hurts her so much to brush it without it being wet.

Did I miss anybody? Ok, well AFM-I'm having an emotional day because I had a country station on and Toby Keith's American Soldier came on and I started crying. I apparently cant listen to songs about soldiers without crying.

WEll i want to do personals but those will have to wait till later sorry!

first thanks for all the love!

what happened was he had two chances to get his certification through dish network. first time they failed him bc he didnt not offer the foreign package to a a foreign customer...seriously??? then he just did his second one yesterday and they failed him bc he didnt mount the dish level....umm...he did everything the same as last time and they said it was level....seriously????? but everything else he got 100% then they told him this morning that they feel he could do the job but just not now....WTF does that even mean????

ok so here is what i am thinking now...he needs to go back to school...he could do morning classes or online and that way we wouldnt need a babysitter anymore and i have a good job and we wouldnt have to put off trying bc then he would be home to take care of the baby....

how does that sound? good to me....we can get things paid off and paid ahead with taxes...that is what i am thinking...oh and that means no calling in this weekend i need my job lol...

i do have today off though so i will do more later thanks for the love

oh ps no bd yet bc of me being sick...sucks...but maybe a turkey baby is better than a pumpkin baby lol

Misty.. 99 days and ultrasound today..yahoo :)
My db and I got two days of bd in, two days that I seen ewcm. I am guessing we have to bd today, tomorrow, and sunday as well.

Janelle..59 shades, eh? Lol..did you ever see those baby shirts that said I was conceived after my mom read 50 shades of grey, etc.? Lol that popped in my head when you said 50 shades lol

Krissy..that is very unfortunate. Hope he finds another job soon.

Pdx..when did you say you are going to test?

I did a cervix check, and it is sore..is this common around o time?

Sounds good to me krissy. I have been waikting for the online college admissions councelor guy to call and get me scheduled for my online classes because I'm supposed to be able to take 10 classes for no cost to me because of Pell Grants. He asnt called and I lost his number at the university. Oh well, maybe God wants me to wait til after this baby is born.

Got done Skyping with Josh an hour ago. Frustrating because neither of my webcams worked and his microphone doesnt work so he had to type. He got to hear us at least but now that he is not online anymore the webcam on my laptop is working perfectly. Ugh...the irony.

I'm feeling groggy and sluggish today. Might ask the in-laws to watch her tonight or tomorrow night so I can get some good sleep and pick up the living room.

Oh and I asked my mom if she wANTED me to bring the animals with next month and she said NO because my sdad's fancy work car wouldnt be able to fit the dog's cage in the trunk and my dog would start chewing on the seats. So now I have to ask the niehgbor boys if they can check in on the animals 2-3x a day for the 10 days we will be gone.

Misty - I didn't know it would be a 3D ultrasound. So exciting. You get to see what your little man looks like. :) I can't wait to see pics.

Libby - Happy banana day!!! A brush will definitely frizz her curls out. I don't know practical this is, but if you want her curls to show it's best to comb her hair while it's wet (preferably with conditioner in it) so that it's easier to get through those knots. If you comb it while it's dry it will frizz out the curls even more. I'm just not sure how practical that is for a toddler. I have extremely curly hair and I spend a lot of time on a curly message board. That's why I know so much. LOL. They have a section for parents that need help with their kids hair too. https://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/parents-curlies/

Nicole - :hugs: Is your DH deployed now?

AFM - I love Fridays because I only have to work half days. I hate it Monday through Thursday but on Friday's it's soooo worth it.

Maybe I need a wider tooth comb, thanks Janelle! Have combs, and I do have a wider tooth one in my bathroom that I can try. Conditioner sometimes. She is a BEAR when I try to wash her hair, so sometimes I only get through the shampooing before I give up! And I only tried the blow dryer once.. it was my attempt to see if her hair would stay straight haha.

Ok thanks Nicole! Yeah I may have to keep soaking her head to brush her hair. Grr.

Krissy, sorry about your hubby's job! Would that mean your DH would be the one off with the newborn or would you still take mat leave?

Grace! Thanks for the info! Ok so really just need to stick to wet hair then. Yeah she hates me spraying her hair with water etc so wondered if that was the only way or not. I will be checking out that link also! My hair is stick straight so I am clueless! I need to figure out what products I should be using on her.

also, just recently got added on a secret facebook group... we dont have one, do we? not suggesting we need one, but wanted to be added if we had one!

Grace- Yes my DH has now been officially deployed for just under 2 weeks. And neither me or Baby J are sleeping well.

Libby-I am part 2 secret FB groups but the ladies are from another site. One group is a TTC group and the other is a pregnancy group but I love being able to get encouragement and offer it to other ladies too. If you find me on FB then I can add you to the pregnancy one and introduce you. Just email me on here and I'll tell you how to find me on FB.

Well that was the fastest ultrasound EVER. It was 10 min at the most and Tyler was sideways. The tech sucked A$$, why she couldn't move the doppler to the side idk but this is the best pic I could find that she gave me. Most of them were blurry then she must have figured out how to focus. We got a CD with pics and a dvd of the whole scan. Guess I can't complain, it was free, but I waited so long for this! As we were walking out Jake said I'd have paid for longer if they'd let me! I'm gonna research where this can be done at around here. I have no clue...

Attachments

• BABY PICS_13.jpg
    BABY PICS_13.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
Misty, I'm looking at your picture from my phone, because my computer is being dumb. He looks so freakin' cute!! I wonder if I can talk Dan into doing a 3D ultrasound this pregnancy. I wanna see our little girl and see if she has my giant golfball size eyes or normal ones like Dan.

Very cute Misty! I just ate 2 of the Cutie clementines and now baby is kicking up a storm. if I focus long enough I can see the movement from the outside. Need to go grocery shopping for 3-5 items tomorrow and start getting stuff ready for DH's first package. Thiking I'll ask if my in-laws can watch her tomorrow because I really need to find some way to organize this house.

Oh and just found out that one of my DH's Army buddies and his wife are 13 weeks pregnant and due August 1st. I saw a very cute ultrasound picture!

I think if we get our tax refund money in March I'll ask if my mom in law can take me and Baby J to Woodfield Mall for an afternoon and I'll get some nice stuff for all of us (but I'm not going to spend more than 200). Unfortunately the closest 3D ultrasound place around here is 1.5 hours but thats okay since I still get a 32 weeks U/S.

Oh my gosh. I just felt and saw him kick from the outside! Oh my gosh I'm freaking pregnant!!! I am sitting on the couch with my laptop in my lap. I decided to play some music on youtube while looking up a cucumber salad recipe (that I can't seem to find). I felt him moving around in there again and I lifted up my shirt and started staring at my belly. My navel is moving around on it's own. It's like he's pushing it out every now and then. Then I saw the right side of my tummy just swell up and I could feel that things were heavier over there. It's finally hitting me. I'm pregnant! :happydance: God is so good. I don't know why it's just now hitting me but it is. He's doing things in there that I have no control over. I wish DH was here to see all of this. It's so amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->