A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle, good job on giving away the treats!! Ha yeah thats why I don't bake much... I don't need to be eating it! I made homemade granola bars yesterday and keep eating them... they're healthy but calorie-packed, so I need to slow down!! And wow on Samuel being such a champ! Siena would cry for sure! And he was cleaning his play room??? Wow good boy!!

Dont worry Janelle, I'll update as soon as I get home from the ultrasound. I'll take pictures of the pictures too. Here they dont let you take pictures or videos of ultrasounds with any type of device. I hope I get 4 or 5 pictures wth some good profiles!

Libby, I'm was pretty adamant about wanting to teach him to clean up his toys when he is done playing with them. He's a pretty clean organized kid. I just hope it's the same with Sara. I have no doubt he will teach her early on though. I had a really good recipe for granola bars that I used to make for Dan, I should look for it and make those again. They had healthy ingredient, so I wouldn't feel so guilty eating them.

Nicole - Yay for u/s! Can't wait to see pics! Especially of the OOPS crotch shot lol

Libby - u are too adorable! All round belly. Love it!

Janelle/Betty/Suzy - you're still my hero! I wanna be just like u when I grow up!

pdxmom - when are u gonna test?

Afm - Jake called the Dr's office Friday to ask about paying for a 4D ultrasound cuz one we got was so short and blurry. They said if poor quality they'll redo it. Will still be short but scheduled for this Friday. Hopefully better pics and views this time!

I just had a healthy snack but now my chocolate craving is coming back!

Tylenol helped my hedache but my back is still hurting even with wearing the support belt my mom got me (which I wont fit in in another 3 weeks).

Hi all,
So just got back from my doc app...he says everything looks fine...i told him i had done a hpt on 14dpo and it came back neg so he said if u were positive it shud have showed up by then..but also said to wait and watch...:p...a disappointed me left the ofc and went straight to the dallor store...picked up some dollar tree hpt and came home and tested now...again neg...today im on cd30 and it came negative so now im really not expecting anything gud to come of it this mth...

Pdx - :hugs: But remember it's not over until the witch shows up. If she does, you've got a fresh start. FX'd she doesn't show up.

Misty - That's so cool they are giving you another u/s. Hope you get some really good pics.

Nicole - I'm so glad you finally get your anatomy scan.

Libby, Janelle, Krissy, Aspe, Amber - :hi:

AFM - Nothing much going on here. Still feeling him move and it's so comforting.

I'm having back pain that Tylnol isnt helping. I'm slightly dizzy even though I'm sitting down. I'm also have a very strong.cramping feeling in my left upper abdomen.

Going to the lab now. Dr wants to make sure I dont have a bladder infection. Then check-up tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. followed by 1:30 p.m.m ultrasound. busy busy busy.

I am thinking I may temp next month, but I would not be able to take my temp the same time every morning. So that would not work, eh?

Hopefully, my bd is up to bding tonight.

No letter of referral yet for an u/s.

:wave: to all the ladies this evening :)

Aspe, as far as temping if you are able to take it within 30 minutes of the same time every morning then you can still temp. Otherwise you'd be using the BBT adjuster every day and that gets frustrating.

Hey im thinking of temping next cycle...it will b my first time...shud i get one of those printable ovulation charts or how shud i got abt keeping track...help!!

Nicole, I went through that!! Except for I actually passed out, I called and spoke with my doctors nurse and she said that she thinks the baby is laying on one of my arteries. I was advised to drink ice water or juice and lay on my side and she would move. It's been helping whenever I feel dizzy or that upper pressure/pain in my abdomen. If all comes back clear with your lab work, give that a shot.

Aspe, I dabbled in tempting, but I didn't really know what I was doing. I would just take my temp every time I woke up in the morning and record it. I noticed that my temp would rise and then fall right around the time I ovulated by a couple . (point) degrees. But before I got my BFP's It would always stay at 98 degrees or higher. It's worth a shot, but I know nothing about tempting. So, I'm afraid I wont be much help, but I will try my best. :)

PBX, don't always believe what your doctor says. They like to be debbie downers at times and just put you in a group of statistics. If anyone on this thread can relate to late BFP's it's Krissy! She didn't get a BFP until well after her period was due with both her boys. Keep your chin up! Grace is right, you're still in until AF shows!

Grace, I can't remember... Did you get a late BFP? I can still remember the day I got a PM from you saying we were bump buddies. I was so excited, I will admit, I got teary eyed!! I get so happy when I read you're feeling and seeing movement. LOL can't wait to read you peed your pants because he kicked you in the bladder. :)

AFM, I'm beat. I got everything done today, that I wanted to get done and I then some. I'm off to park my butt on the couch and not move until it's time to go to bed! Hope you ladies enjoy your night. See you all in the morning! :hugs:

I have a question, although it may be weird.

I heard/read saliva kills sperm? Is this true?

Aspe, I guess it's possible, but I doubt it kills ALL the sperm. A lot of things can kill sperm, but it doesn't mean it's going to kill ALL the sperm, just the weaker ones.

Krissy, I see you... CALLING YOU OUT!

Just a quick pop in to say hi ladies! Hope you're all ok,and haven't forgotten you!!

Its just been a stressful last week with finances,hubby and two trips to hospital, but thankfully everything seems to be fine!! All in a days work eh?!x

Could be Janelle. I'll keep that in mind. Since my doctor knows my history of passing out once I get into the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. he told me that he recommends that I just try to sit down as much as I can so blood doesnt pool in my feet.

Hi Loren! :wave: Good to read all is well. I've missed you!

Nicole, I think it's a "where the baby lays" thing. I remember a few times when Samuel was in a weird position and it made me faint feeling. I only have one other pregnancy to compare this feeling to though. You have two, so you would know more than me.

AFM, I got up super early this morning so I can start the day off right and get my chores done and be tired early so we can get to bed early and get up even earlier tomorrow morning. Yippy! It's so cold here. I can't wait to be on the beach with the warm sand and the sun on my face! More or less, I'm mostly looking forward to build a sand castle with Samuel. For the last few trips he's hated the ocean and the sand. But he seem to really enjoy the sand and beach when we took him to Lake Tahoe this summer. Fingers crossed!! How is everyone doing this morning??

Hi Janelle!!! yes you are up very early! Well as we were "going" to bed last night josh told me that he was all set to get up and take joshua to school. He did ask that i get joshua up and ready which i am fine with since it is the only part of the day i get to see him since he goes to school all day. Well then this morning i got an alret on my phone that school was closed again, 2 snow/ice days in row for my kid. But it was nice having my husband actually already to take him in. then the kids actually slept in till 10! which i needed the extra sleep since josh and i actually stayed up last night and bd....first time since af since i am finally better!!! i am cd 14today so i guess there is one shot at a baby this month but i wont be disappointed if i am not pg bc of everything going on. my uper back is killing me!!!! i had to help lift a resident last night....NOT doing that again!!! my muscles are fucked today straight across my shoulder blades! killer!!!!

nicole-yay about getting u/s today! look forward to an update after work!

Loren-hi!!!!! why the hospital?

Lizzy-i completely forgot to ask how your dh has been? did his shingles finally clear up?

anywho i should do something before work besides catching up on grey's anatomy lol. we signed up for hulu plus and so far i like it. check in later!

Krissy..if you bd last night and your ticker said you ovulate today, maybe you did catch the egg :)

Me on then other hand, has been having 5 days of positive OPK's. That said, my mind has gone hay wire.

I am not sure if I am a dpo, I am just thinking that my last cycle was 40 days, so this one should not be any longer.

I don't want to stop bding just in case, however, I do feel I am out this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->