A home for EVERYONE!

I see a line on the right one, pdx! I'm on my phone so not as easy to look at pics too.

yes i c a line on the right one as well...the one on the left is from yday and the right from today also not fmu...took one just a couple of hrs back in the evening

You can tell I'm a mom of a toddler, I'm so excited! Baby J was looking at the ultrasound pictures and she said "baby"! Eek.

PBX, I got my BFP with 2 o'clock in the afternoon urine. LOL. Hope this is it for you!! I definitely see the line on the one on the right side. Best of luck to you!

Aspe, gosh, that seems like so long ago. I have no idea. Maybe a week before my BFP?? I have it on FF, but I'm so tired, I can't look it up right now, I will though, I promise!! I sent Krissy all of my charting when she was symptom spotting, maybe by some miracle she still has it and can help a sista out and send it your way???

KRISSY!?! HELP A SISTA OUT!

pdx - I saw a second line on the right test.

Hey guys, g'morning... how's everyone doin?

Mornin grace how are you doin? Work has been crazy, but its getting better... and our weather is bad storms and tornado warnings, wheee. Drinking water and just ate a homemade granola bar. Would have rather had coffee and fast food... mmmm....

Hi Libby. Work is busy for us too. We file our annual financials next month so we have a lot of work to do before then. I hope the storms aren't too bad for y'all. You've had enough storms to last a lifetime.

Hey,
I feel lazy but I have clean the living rom and kitchen today for Baby J's playdate tomorrow afternoon. Baby J finally slept 12 hours straight again but I got up to pee 4 times and had trouble getting back to sleep. And my back is aching. Dr. sys I need to be careful of how much lifting I do. Not easy to limit that when I have a toddler because I have to lift her to put her in the pack n' play for her meals. Hoping to hear from DH today, havent heard from him since Saturday.

It was warm yesterday (high 40s) because it stormed on Monday night. Today snow is coming down heavy. Sometimes I wish I could take her out to play in the snow but i dont have a snowsuit for her.

Hey all. Janelle wasn't able to post from her phone so she asked me to post for her. She made her first flight to Phoenix but felt like she was going to puke the whole time. She went in search of ginger ale at the airport during her layover but no luck! She said she's going to either bribe the stewardess on the next flight or punch her in the eye for some ginger ale. This flight is longer though... 4 hours! Samuel did great though, she didn't have to break out his toys or anything. He enjoyed the bumps. ha ha Here's a picture she sent of her silly little monkey...

Attachments

• Samuel.jpg
    Samuel.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Hehe.. a cute photo..hope this flight goes better for her

I can understand the nausea with all the turbulence. I havent been on a flight while pregnant yet and hoping I wont have to be for another 2-3 years. Well DD finally went down for a nap and the dog is whining in the basement (he wouldnt whine so much if I had him outside but I'm still in my pjs). I dont let him out unless she is eating or sleeping. I have to find a way to calm him down or else I might have to get him a dog house for April-September.
A dog that belongs to one of our friends taught our dog to chew up anything he can. He chews through the chords of anything he can find. He chews up baby toys, papers, and basically anything else he can fit in his mouth. Bones only last him 2 hours. We tried the Kong toys but after 20 minutes he gets bored and goes to find something else to chew on.

I do not mind dogs but I am not keen on the dogs that constantly bark

So I was fooling around on the Internet and it says I am about 3-5 dpo

Hey ladies...so af showed up very punctually this morning..so upset with myself for testing yday and getting all excited...feels like the witch played such a horrible joke before showing up...but hey on the brighter side itll b nice to have a valentine baby :)

Oh man... I didn't get sick when I flew last pregnancy... didn't realize that might happen! Samuel is adorable!!

Back is killin me too... but because I've been sleeping on the couch while DH is sick... I still pick up Siena TONS, but will stop once that causes me pain. Right now, it just makes me get tired faster. Walking is more what makes me sore, more than lifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->