A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle - Yeah I don't feel guilty about eating these granola bars I made.. but I do realize how I shouldn’t eat a ton of them... healthy but lots of calories because nuts and dried fruit and pb etc.

Yay Misty for getting to do another u/s!!

Aspe - Yeah I didn't do temping until I was willing to make myself wake up at the same time even on the weekends... which yeah is not fun since I get up at 530 on weekdays! But yeah only way to really do it. And what I'd heard about saliva was its not a good lubricant for sperm to travel in, so don't use it 'down there', use sperm friendly gels. More work, but better for the sperm's movement. Not sure if that’s all true, just what I'm remembering.

Aspe, did you call your dr about all the positive opks?

And PDX, I used fertilityfriend.com.. they have a phone app for temp tracking. Also, I didn't get a BFP until 16dpo this time. My period was definitely late!! And I'd had a dr appt for my yearly the week before and they'd tested me and said I wasn't prego.

Janelle - Yeah I, too, am hoping Siena likes the beach better this summer! She was warming up to the pool the end of last summer, but not the beach, grr!

Krissy- Sorry about your back! Sucks that you only get one shot at ttc this month, sigh! But Life gets in the way!

AFm - DH's shingles did clear up... and as of yesterday he is now SICK AS A DOG... with the flu maybe??? I haven't been able to reach him today, but he told his mom he's too sick to drive himself to the dr... so I need to get him to answer his phone so I can know if I need to run home right after work to get him or not!

Oh and I walked 5 miles yesterday! Didn't realize how far it was until later! Ugh sore!!!!! But weather was nice and had to get out an enjoy it!!

No, I didn't call the doctor. I am afraid :(

I wanted to get my friend call and ask lol

Aspe, I found this on POAS's website...

"It is possible, in a normal ovulation, to have a positive OPK for several days in a row. This is because LH peaks (surges) about 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, and then dissipates. So, you could theoretically detect this high level of LH with positive OPK's from the time it begins to the time it dissipates-- over 36 hours.

It is also possible that your body is "gearing up" to ovulate, and you have an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg . . . then tries, tries again ASAP with another, or overlapping, surge. If you see a positive OPK for longer than 3 consecutive days, your egg is probably just having a little trouble getting out of the starting gate. If this happens to you occasionally, it's no big deal. If it happens a lot, talk to your doctor."

Sounds like your body is determined to ovulate. So bed! bed! bed :hugs:

Wow, that was the longest ultrasound I have ever had! Have to go back next week because the baby wouldnt let them get pictures of its spine or stomach. No gender reveal today either. Pictures coming soon.

Here are the best pictures I got from the ultrasound:

Attachments

• IMG_9744.jpg
    IMG_9744.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9748.jpg
    IMG_9748.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9752.jpg
    IMG_9752.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
I still say boy, Nicole! Love the feet pic! Good pics!

We're still hoping for a boy! So excited about getting more pictures next week! and then I'll have over 20 pictures! Plus the 32 week scan. LOL I'm being spoiled!

Janelle..thanks for the info..I will test again tomorrow to see if it is positive or negative
Should I say I am 2 dpo?

Nicole...omy...beautiful, amazing photos :)

Ugh, Nicole, I'll be flying high in the sky at that time. :( I'll be late finding out. I like the second picture you posted, check out that scold! I'm still saying girl, just to even the score, but hope you get your boy.

Aspe, I have no idea... Hope when I get back from vacation you know more! Keep me posted!

I will miss you but hope you have a great vacation :)

Janelle..you said you had alot of cm before your bfp. When did that start?

do any of u c a line or is just me really wanting to c one :blush::blush:photo(10).jpg

Hi grace!

Krissy I miss you!!

Janelle have fun on your vacation! Soak up some heat for me! Make sure u text and send pics!

So far I counted in this thread and my few other threads and here is the tally of everyone's votes:

Girl-2
Boy- 5

I see a line on the right one, pdx! I'm on my phone so not as easy to look at pics too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->