A home for EVERYONE!

Misty- Nope, its not enough to pay it off completely. About 3,500 short. Hoping the loan company will be nice and work something out so I get sOME money out of the 9800 the vehicle was assessed as by insurance.

Hi ladies i am around....just a little depressed about stuff....eh i will live....i will write when i got more to say and do personals by all

well my luck keeps getting better....for some reason my jobs direct deposit is messed up and no money so far today and rent is due..i called bank nothing coming in called work and they know of the problem bc i wasnt the first to call and they are working on it..... FML!

Wait one good thing is morning Josh got up and took joshua to school. that is a plus...got to look at the bright things in life right?

Nicole - Glad you got that 300!! I know you were tight on money until the next paycheck! Um, yeah that is so weird that your ex sent you that message lol! I am friends on fb with one of my exes... the only one where neither of us is bitter... probably because we broke up and then got back together, so really made the effort to make it work, versus normal breakups where you break it off and that’s it and one side is super bitter and upset!

Pdx- great attitude!! Yeah its great when 2ww is over if it ends up not being 'the' month and you get to try again!!

Misty - have fun at your appt!! Ugh on feeling tired... I was so tired with Siena... and this time around I am tired, but don't notice it as much until I am putting her to bed... mainly because I don't have a choice!

Krissy - oh dear, I'm sorry things are kinda crappy right now... yeah, there's some positive stuff but the negative stuff still sucks!! Your work better get that paycheck figured out NOW!!!! I'd be pissed!

Oh chemical burn.. thought it was gone and then got in lukewarm bath (wasn't hot so had just started adding hot)... and screamed and threw my legs up in the air... um yeh apparently chemical burns can come back?? Had to get hubby to pull me out... red burn marks showed back up and hurt real bad for about a half hour to an hour. Still hurts now, but not bad. Geez! Ok so apparently I am going to be getting really filthy this wknd bc NO BATHING FOR ME!!!!!!!

Dr appt went fine. Gained 3 pounds. Around 10ish so far which is excellent imo! My mom came, then family dinner out for DH's bday. My mom helped put Siena to bed... she gave me and DH bday presents... then left. Stepdad retired this week and they are headed down to FL for good today. After they drove away last night, I cried and cried. Apologized to DH for being so upset on his bday. Oh well! It'll suck having her gone. Really sunk in now. But its ok. The years go by faster now. Maybe she'll move back one day. And once I stop having babies, I'll have more vacation time to travel to see her.

I'm sorry about the Direct deposit thing Krissy. Hope they get it sorted out soon. I have to pay bills today too.

Libby- I'm sorry about the chemical burn coming back. I had no clue they could do that either. I hope you are at least able to FEEL clean this weekend with not being able to bathe.
I'm sorry that you are sad about your mom moving away from you. My parents are 6 hours away from me and I miss them a lot. Josh's family is only 20 minutes from me but its not the same.

FM-Nothing new here about to pay some bills and hope that Baby J can stay up til 1 because Josh said he's going try really hard to be able to Skype with us today since we havent Skyped in 6 days.

nicole good luck on see your dh today!

lizzy i would have been the same way...i dont know if i could live with out my parents close by they do so much for us with the kids!

well still no money in my bank and at least i called the rental office and i was told as long as i turn in rent by tuesday night then i am not late. i have till the 5th of each month to pay then on the 6th it is offically late and get late fees. so that is the bright side....also got some more sleep this morning and just relaxing now since dh is being great and actually offering to take care of the kids without me for a change lol....i got this weekend off yay!!!!!

Well had my 4D ultrasound redo. The tech was as bitter as I thought she'd be. She made the comment "The pictures last time weren't really that blurry... not going to get any better." My sister went with me as we didn't want Jake to miss more work and we get the 8 min ultrasound video on a DVD anyway. So my sister says, right in the room with the tech, "If I were in that bad a mood I'd just not come to work". lmao Anyway, my son is a punk. He was curled up in a ball with his arm over his face the whole time. Then at the end he turned towards my back. I had a doctor appt right after the ultrasound and while I was in the room he was just kicking away. I'm like seriously?! Little turd lol So here is what all the pics look like as this is how he was laying the whole time!! It's his leg, his arm and his head.

Attachments

• BABY PICS_4.jpg
    BABY PICS_4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
Krissy, omg I'd be raging!! Thank goodness you have that leeway with your rental office but still! You need money for the weekend! They better get their crap straight!! Hugs btw... sorry you've been so sad. I've MISSED you!!

Libby - don't use that stuff anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry she was crabby Misty. I'm excited to see my hopefully baby boy on Tuesday. I'm not as stressed about the bills this time because of deployment bonus plus the $300 from insurance came through. The only one that is giving me trouble is the water bill which isnt much but it seems to have locked me out again. Ugh...

Krissy I'm glad you got more sleep and that Dh is being considerate.

Baby J has slept really well the past 3 days, so hopefully that keeps going!

Misty-lmao tyler is going to be a stinker!!!! and we do have plenty of money in our account from last week bc i have been trying to be mindful of the fact josh has no job...and somewhere between the 8th till the end of the month we will have federal refund hopefully closer to the 8th lol....

oh the snow sucks here!!!! i just keep thinking one more day and two off

oh then work pissed me off more! i had asked to pick up these four hours monday bc of everything and the scheduler said i couldnt cuz of overtime whatever then wed my day off she offered it to the other girl i work with.....really?????? whatever taxes are coming lol if this had all happend with josh losing his job a month ago i would be more depressed but there is a light!

Krissy..that is shitty about the money not in your account. I hope they figure it out soon, but the brighter side is, you got until next week before it is considered late. I have missed your activity on here, that being said, hope you are feeling better. You did get to rest this morning :)

Libby..oh no..hope the burns gets better. You might have to use a washcloth this weekend. I know, such a different feeling of cleanness but you got to treat those burns

Misty..omy..I love the picture..he would not give you a profile shot, but then he was a busy like active baby after ..hehe..I would have said the same thing you sister said. I have a tendency to not be able to shut my mouth sometimes :blush:

Nicole..hope you gets the entire value of your car covered so the loan will be paid

:wave: grace, pdx, Maria, Loren

Janelle..I can imagine you relaxing at the beach with the warm sun

I am estimated between 3-7 dpo. Nicole said I should go with the 3. I did a cervix check, just to see, and it is high, firm, and almost completely closed (I can not out my finger tip in, sort of thing).

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo girls!!! Sorry I've been mia. Too busy at work to post then don't get on my computer at night.

pdxmom - sorry about the bfn :( Love the attitude about this month though! Are you temping this month?

Krissy - where ARE you?!?! :(

Aspe - you should temp also!! It will help pinpoint better if and when you ovulate.

Nicole - Will insurance calling your car a total loss mean you will get enough back to pay off the loan? Did you say you were upside down on the loan? Glad your friend's baby is doing better!!

Loren - Hi due date buddy!! So sorry about the spd!! Janelle has it too and it sounds horrible!! I'm glad bubba is doing great though! I can't wait til we all start popping these babies out and we can see real live pictures rather than ultrasound pics!! I'm not TOO uncomfortable so far. Just get a sore back if I stand or walk to long. Think I have a pinched nerve cuz my leg starts to go numb if I stand too long also. Or sit or lay in one position to long. This means lots of tossing and turning. I'd have to say my biggest "complaint" is being so tired! I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to be the "honeymoon phase" where we feel GREAT?! Not that I'm complaining mind you... I know that this is a blessing to even be pregnant right now. I'm thankful everyday. I just wish he were here already!! Of course that means I'd have to have a baby room ready too. Hmm... :blush:

Libby - how did your appt go today? Glad your hubby is feeling better but your night sounded horrible!! Did you ever find a remedy to help the chemical burn? Was it better today?

Grace - Hi!! I'm in the same boat as you with busy busy at work! When is your next appt?

AFM - Weekly appt for me tomorrow but also is the 4D ultrasound redo. I hope Tyler cooperates this time and lets me see his face! Kind of expect the ultrasound chick to be even crabbier since I'm making her redo it. Ugh...

Yup i start temping this mth...dono wat tounderstand of it tho...trying to do some reading on how to understand the temps...lets c how it goes :shrug:

I can not offer no help as I never temp before. Sorry.
I was debating temping next month as well. Then I am like, no, I am not going to do anything. But then I think, I probably won't rest wondering when or if I ovulated.

So since this morning, I have been getting this sharp type pains like where your underwear would be (almost low like your public line starts), way below your belly button. Usually they only last about 10 seconds but this time, it has been there for about 3ish minutes.

Nicole, thanks for the kind words! And hope you get to skype with lil J!

Krissy - Yeah my PIL are the ones who do the most for Siena, so they're the ones I'd have the hardest time not being near, logistically... but yeah still love my mom the most! OH glad your rent cant wait a bit! Phew!!

Misty, sucks that Tyler was in a ball, grr! Did you guys try prodding him some to get him to move?? I'd do that, ha.

Pdx, temping was confusing to me at first, too. The first month is kinda practice and then you get the hang of reading your chart. I loved temping bc it gave me something to agonize over, which got my mind off ttc some.

Aspe, not sure about the pains...

And speaking of bills... DH does the bills and I told him today he should probably start showing me the physical credit card bill each month because sometimes it gets reaaaaally high and think if I SEE the actual charges altogether, maybe it'll shock me into spending less, ha. Let's hope! I need to curb my spending some!

Aww..having the pains again now

Didnt get to Skype. :( Got groceries with my FIL so now at least I have fruit and other yummies to eat so I'm not as tempted by my creme-filled chocolate cupcakes.

I dont know what to say anymore. It seems doing basically any activity that involves bending over makes me cramp up. Grocery shopping for an hour today has me in quite a bit of pain right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->