A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe-i have missed you all to! i just dont like to get all sad and bitchy to people so i clam up a bit. but things are looking brighter everyday right? oh i hope this is your month i dont know anyone who deserves it more!!!!!

nicole feel better hopefully you can skype tomorrow!

misty anymore pics? i have missed you to!

lizzy its nice you are so closer ot your inlaws...mine i can pretty much do with out. we dont hear form his family unless they want something.....better off that way they all piss me off half the time and i konw i shouldnt think this but i am pretty sure we are better than them...just saying...lol

so at work i offered to work from 5:30pm till 9:30pm on sunday, my day off, and so they gave me a $20 gas card....that will help for sure!

tomorrow joshua needs a hair cut! and i want to go out for chinese food! there is an amazing buffett down the road from us that only cost us 20 for us 5 to eat there. funny thing is jamie is free bc he is 3 but he eats the most out of the kids lol.

ok off ot bed for me!

Oh and ASpe sorry sweety but i am soooo not symptom spotting this time! that stupid ticker is messed up bc i am 5dpo (it is sat here now lol) and we only dtd ONCE this month. and i think that was on monday night soooo there is a slim chance cuz i should have O on monday...any ways....hopefully we both get bfp...when are you thinking af should show up? earliest for me will be the 6th (21day cycle my shortest) till the 12th (27day cycle my longest).....i hate that big of a gap lol but i am figuring the 12th so if no af i will test on Valentines day!

alright now going to bed lol

Good morning all!!!

Janelle how is that trip going for ya? snowing like a B*tch here!!!!

so i went and braved the storm and got donuts this morning. now just have to find somewhere for joshua to get a hair cut!

A friend from another board thinks I might have "irritable uterus". it's not a common condition and there isnt much information on it. Basically, in your 2nd trimester you start having very mild BH contractions or even real contactions except that they dont dilate your cervix. They say its associated with dehydration, lifting heavy objects and walking stairs sometimes. The only real problem is that since your body is so used to contracting that you can quickly go from fake contractions to real ones. She had it and she had to have shots at 32 weeks to stop contractions because she was starting to dilate. She recommends not lifting my daughter or heavy loads of laundry anymore incase that is what is going on with me. LOL my big problem is that I always have a lot of laundry to do and my washer and dryer are downstairs along with my dog so I go up and down the stairs 4-6x a day.

Krissy..it only takes one time to catch the egg..so hopefully you did :)
A gas card..wicket :)
I am estimated between 4-8 dpo..big difference eh
I am assuming the witch should be here by no later than the 17. Where I have irregular cycles, I can not for sure say when. I am going to try hold out testing.
I was not trying to symptom spot, but rather, was curious to whether anyone had any advice of why I could be experiencing those pains. I had one more lot of pains this morning but that has been it since.

Aspe I have noticed that since I have really atarted trying I do have cramping almost every month for about a week before af that I probably just ignored before bc I wasn't trying but at the same time u had those same pains and twinges when pregnant..,, very frustrating!

Doesnt look like we'll get to Skype anytime soon but Josh has given me the okay to go to IN so he wont be mad at me! My lil grumpy butt took an early nap today because nothing was making her happy. Time to get into some real clothes and take care of the dog and another load of laundry. If she is still asleep after I get that done then I might do the dishes. My mom called to tell me she has now bought me 9 maternity items (3 from Kohls, 5 from Target). Apparently Target has some good sales right now so I might have to see if I can find someone to take me there to get some 2T-3T clothes for Baby J.

Well she woke up just after I got dressed and took my 23 week bump pictures for you. Here are my favorite 2 bump pics:

Attachments

• IMG_9764.jpg
    IMG_9764.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9759.jpg
    IMG_9759.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
wow lazy day huh?

nice pic nicole!

why do i agree to pick up days? ugh i want my whole day off tomorrow now lol

tomorrow big to do is to take the kids out to play in the snow!!!!

Yeah, I was wondering where everyone was today but its the weekend so I understand. I really want to take Baby J out to play in the snow but I dont have a snowsuit for her. I might order one of Target.com though because they have one for 50% off so its only $18. They also have quite a few maternity tops on sale too. Hmmm...well I'm going to try to enjoy and relax tomorrow and then finish paying bills on Monday and try to do taxes online since we have Josh's W-2 now.

Hi ladies...i had a question...so ive not been working out since i had my ectopic surgery..dh thinks i shud start by im just weary tht i shudnt exercise while ttc...confused on this thought...im not a heavy duty exerciser tho...just normal treadmill....what wud u ladies suggest?

Pdx - working out should be fine. It's good for you.

Hey ladies,
I'm debating on church today because my back and head hurt. I wont make my final decision until I eat something. Either way, my daughter will be going to church so she gets some more social time. Ultrasound is 2 days away!

So sometimes when I go to wipe, after peeing, I see milky cm. When I go to see the texture, it sometimes shows up clear on my fingers. Other times, on my fingers, it is like thin milk like. How can it go from white to clear on my fingers?

Aspe I have had this happen to me to before and I have no idea either lol our bodies are always gonna be full of mysteries that's for sure!

Afm slept like poop last night Jamie was in our bed and I literally slept in the wrong side of the bed last night won't do that again! Might try to nap while kids watch Netflix in my room they are fed and happy

Oh yeah I wish it would stop snowing! But her is a pick from our fun in the snow yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh and today is my patents 30th wedding anniversary!

So going by my last cycle, which was 40 days, and hoping this cycle will not be longer, the witch should show by Monday. Unless this cycle is going to be longer.

Good morning ladies,
I did sleep so well last night, but I had entertaining dreams. I dont have to make lunch because mIL made way too much food for just 5 people last night and sent some home with us. Today I have to make 3 phone calls to finish paying bills and then Josh wants me to file taxes online. If I gt confused I'll call my dad since ours should be pretty easy with just one W-2.

I'm trying to get our dog used to being upstairs where we are more during the day. He needs to get more used to being around Baby J since we'll have a busy house in 5 months. Last night I had him up here with me for 45 minutes after baby J went to bed. He did good except for he wont stop sniffing around for more food even though I feed him the recommended amount.

Since none of you have me as a friend on Facebook, though I'd share some pictures of DH and baby J. These were taken the morning that Josh left to go back to NY (a month from tomorrow):

Attachments

• IMG_9116.jpg
    IMG_9116.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9137.jpg
    IMG_9137.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Hello girls!!! Whassup?!?!

Krissy - Are you feeling any better mentally? Happy anniversary to your parents... that's awesome!!

Aspe - Still no word from doctor about next appt?

Nicole - Sweet pictures! Your daughter looks like you.

I'm freakin exhausted!!! We had a busy weekend and went to bed too late last night. We watched the super bowl at Jake's sister's which was fun then came home and didn't go to bed right away. I'm regretting it! Really having trouble staying away... We did accomplish some things this weekend though. We bought a travel system that came with a stroller, infant car seat and 2 bases. I was pretty psyched that it came with 2 bases so we could have one in each of our vehicles. Also, we could never get a time set to meet up with the dude Jake worked with to look at his crib he was wanting to sell so we said screw it and ordered some furniture online. Hopefully it's not crappy quality! We ordered a crib, changing table and dresser. We also went and looked at carpet and laminate flooring. We're going to put new carpet in the baby room and on the steps by the front door then we're going to rip out the rest of the disgusting carpet in the living room and hallway and put laminate in. I'm SO excited!! This is going to involve a lot of work though so that part I'm not so psyched about lol. Anywho, I'm ready for this work week to be over. Nine more days til I get to see Tyler again at our 8th ultrasound! Yeah, this will be the 8th one. Crazy, huh? Can't wait to make sure he's doing well and growing. He hasn't been kicking around a whole lot the past couple of days which always worries me but doctors just always say it's still early. We'll start counting kicks later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->