A home for EVERYONE!

Yay for home renovations! I want to do so many too but with all the cramping/back pain I've been having after lifitng my daughter I'm glad we are waiting a year or two on those. LOL Everyone says she looks like her father because of her coloring but she does have my lips, lol. Ok, well I got to clean for an hour before my Aunt Nita comes over to visit (she is slightly anal retentive about how clean a house is). Really dont want to tackle more dishes but that will be first on my list after taking out the dog and the trash.

Misty..wow, you did accomplish alot
And yay on another ultrasound :)

No letter of when my u/s is. Expecting the witch next week.

Nicole..cute pictures :)

Krissy..I bet it was a fun day outside :)
And I agree, our bodies is confusing lol

Hi ladies...looks like everyone has had a gud weekend...mine was awesome too...dh decided to take me tosunny san diego for 5 days in the valentines day weekends...yay...we did our bookings last night so very excited right now...also very nervous as i have my HSG dye test tomorrow...just hoping tht the one tube i have is open and gud...pls pray for me girls

Hey ladies! super busy here. Haven't have a chance to catch up, but wanted to post some pictures from this mornings outing at the beach. I'm heading back there in a minute. Hope you enjoy them. Nicole, this is as close too a bump pic you're going to get until I get back. Hope it will do. Miss you all!!! :hugs:

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2174_zps5c82d82e.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2172_zps5fa4a83f.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2180_zps79381467.jpg

Holy huge boobs, batman!!! You weren't lying, janelle!! lmao You guys need to stay on that beach and get some sun on that white skin!! I'm so jealous. I'm freezing over here! Glad you're having a blast!! :)

my boobs have been super sore and growing again. ...along with my ankles and feet. Today is by far the worse of days.

Mine have been pretty pain free for a long time. Other than super sensitive nipples that make me want to punch Jake in the head when messes with them tho I ask him NOT to!! Grrrrr

Good luck at your appt tomorrow, pdxmom!! Hope it all turns out ok! Let us know as soon as you're able...

I'll be satisified with that picture until Saturday Janelle! Dont worry, I'm very pale too. I would love to go to the beach but have no money to go anywhere. I might start saving $150a month next year in order to have money to go on a family vacation. I guess it'll depend on if Josh decides to stay in the Army or not. If he does decide to stay in we can use that money to explore whatever state we get moved to over next summer. If we move to a state where one of you is you better believe we are going to have at least one playdate, so be prepared!
Got most of the bills paid and I'm happy with that. Means I still have $80 that I can spend on more clothes for baby J when I get the chance. I'm also going to take out $150 for dresses for her to lastat least until July since she is growing so much. I'll probably take out $100 for clothes for me and $150 for whatever I need for the new baby. After that, everything else will go to a new car since I doubt they will work it out with the loan company for us to get any of that $9800.
Well I feel slightly accomplished. I got most of the dishes done, tidied up the living room and bathroom, done 2 loads of laundry and paid bills. I think it's time for this mommy to take a short nap before filing our taxes online.

mine feel like the weight of potatoe sacks and when i take my bra off its so dang painful! (kay, off to the last dinner with the whole family.

Congrats on being in the 3rd trimester Misty. You too Loren if you see this soon! Thats also means you have reached Viability Stage!

As for my boobs, think I need a bigger bra. My boobs havent been hurting but they have tried to sneak out of my bra in the past several days and the back strap has been causing painful knots next to my spine. Once I get a new bra (probably with my mom in 2 weeks) I'll probably be able to stay in that bra until I bit 34 weeks which means I'll be in it for about 9 weeks before investing in a DD nursing bra.

Misty..you made me chuckle when you were talking about janelles boobs lol

Janelle..glad you are having a good vacation and beautiful pictures :)

I am having some cramps, so I guess the witch is near :(

I'm sorry Aspe, is she due to arrive soon? Dont count yourself out yet, I had cramps for a full weak before I got my BFP!

weirdest thing just happened...i started spotting...wen i wipe theres blood...i had finished af on cd3 and today is cd6...was having some cramping for like an hr before i saw the spotting....now dono wat to do...if spotting continues in the morning will have to cancel the HSG test...this has never happened to me...like NEVER....scared now....ill have to cancel on my HSG test now and will call the dr tom...has any1 ever heard of such a thing????

Cant say I have heard of spotting so soon after AF stops. I hope it isnt anything bad. Just take it easy.

I have to confess to someone. I've had a bad "healthy eating" day. I did eat about 2 cups worth of fresh vegetables but along with that today I have eaten, 1 chocolate cupcake, 3 slices of pizza, 2 breadsticks, 28 ounces of Sierra Mist, 5 large pasta shells stuffed with Italian meatballs, and 12 ounces of ruby red grapefruit juice. I did have 25 ounces of Ice water earlier when my Aunt visited though. Now I'm glad they wont weigh me tomorrow.

LMAO Misty you said exactly what i thought when i saw janelle pic..i want boobs like that lol...you look beautiful janelle! and wholy hairy man! lmao but yeah you guys are a very white family lol

just quick pop in but wanted to say i had it out with josh yesterday told him i was done doing everything and while he was not working he needed to do more. he said i have had it for a long time now with the nagging and fighting and i told him well theres the door go live with your mom if i am going to be a single mom then i will be alone and with you paying childsupport on 3 kids. he was nice the rest of the day and today he had the dishes done when i got home...hmmm....maybe he did listen!

Nicole.. I am assuming the witch will be here Monday, give or take a few days.
You have an u/s today, right?

Pdx.. Please let us know how you are

Krissy.. Let's hope your dh keeps to his word (as he shown through action). Sorry you are experiencing this, but I really do hope things come around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->