A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe, yep my U/S is this afternoon. Are you going to wait til Monday to test?

Krissy- yay for standing up for yourself! I have thought about having it out with my Josh but he would kick me out of the house if I asked him to leave.

Today's schedule is basically, try to keep the toddler happy (which isnt working right now because I told her to finish eating instead of giving her her binky back). Do more dishes and fold laundry that I didnt get to yesterday. Then after my ultrasound I am going to ask the in-laws if they can take me to Wlmart to buy a Birthday present for my SIL who is turning 23 tomorrow.

nicole what time is your ultrasound today? My josh is all talk usually. also he knows that i am the one making money right now so he couldnt afford to stay here lol. have fun today!

Misty how have your sugars been for ya? how you feeling miss ya!!! i would text more but my phone is on its last leg till i can buy a new one in a few weeks.

aspe- i am in the offical wait and see for af also! earliest it has shown is 21days which is today....latest is 27days which is monday..ugh hate the gap! although dont really want to get prego this month bc i wouldnt have my year in before the baby was born need to wait to have a turkey baby....also plus side i would be on maternityleave for the holidays!

ok got a paper to write before work

Nicole.. Can not wait to hear about your u/s.
If I test, it will not be until next week sometime. I only got Internet cheapies, but I would like a regular test.

Krissy.. I am excited for you, in hoping you do not see the witch.

I say that you two should wait it out til next Wednesday even though I'm sure Janelle not like me for saying that.

My ultrasound is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. central time but last time they got me in 15 minutes early. Little one is cuddling on the couch with mommy as i type this and she is happy.

Yeah i wont test unless af is late and that wednesday would be the very earliest i would.

got everything crossed for you to aspe!

Baby is kicking from the 4 pieces ( I know, bad mommy) of pizza I ate for lunch but I'm going to go lay down instead of folding laundry because of this lower back pain I"m having. I'll check back in when I get up. I know Janelle will be on her flight back. I need Misty and grace and Loren to check in though! This thread has been seriously slowing down way too much lately.

Ok ladies. Back from my ultrasound but I need your help. I have one picture that is as close as we got to a gender reveal. It's in 3D so its a bit blurry. The baby's legs are up in front of its face so down by the bottom of the picture is where I need your vote!:

Attachments

• IMG_9786.jpg
    IMG_9786.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
Boy that's a hard one, Nicole. I can't tell...

Hi Ladies,
Nicole...im sorry but i have no idea where im supposed to look...ooopppss...but the baby looks so cute all curled up...awww
Krissy...all best...i hope u keep waiting for af for another 9mths :)
AFM....well ydays spotting scare was really supposed to scare me...so my doc said its just old blood tht may come our alil later so its normal...went in for my HSG test...my tube is GOOD...yayyyy!!!!! SO happpy today :)

LOL You're supposed to look in the V of the legs but thats ok if you cant tell. Here are my other 2 favorite pics:

Attachments

• IMG_9772.jpg
    IMG_9772.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9774.jpg
    IMG_9774.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
Nicole.. Beautiful photos :)

Pdx.. Glad your tube is open :)
Is the bleeding stopped now?

Janelle.. Hope you had a good flight back and enjoyed your vacation :)

Nicole.. Beautiful photos :)

Pdx.. Glad your tube is open :)
Is the bleeding stopped now?

well it had almost stopped but bcos of the procedure the doc said ill anyways have slight spotting for a few hrs so thts fine :flower:

Hi ladies!!! Today has been the longest day of my life! I really need to get caught up, but there is so much to read! Maybe tomorrow. I've skimmed through a little bit, but I'm not going to be able to respond to all of you. Looks like those of you who had concerns, were able to answer your questions before I even had a chance to put in my input.

Nicole, if I had to guess.. I would still say girl. Only because I see no penis in the "V" shot.

Krissy, it's winter where we are. We're white, it's how we roll. Shockingly enough, we didn't get burnt at all. We spent all of yesterday at the beach pretty much. Samuel LOVES the beach and swimming in the ocean. I will be blogging about it later. Thanks for the boob comment. :) It made me smile. They wont stop growing!! I worry about what they will be like when my milk comes in.

Aspe, I'll be waiting for you to test.

Libby, I think it was you that asked about traveling with a toddler? Someone asked... I can't remember. I had a secret bag of activities. Like matching card games. Samuel is really into these sesame street flash cards I picked up at the dollar store. There are some with colors, shapes, opposites, and matching pairs. So, I couldn't go wrong with that. Biggest tip, don't let them know what's in the bag, for both trips. I hid the bag in the hotel, so he never knew what was in it. I also got these weird slick sesame street coloring book things. You can color on them with crayons and wipe them clean with a tissue. He likes those too. Anyway, I had one bad with that, then another bag of snacks. Like Scrabble cheese-its. You can't go wrong with those, if your little one is into letters like Samuel.

To all the other ladies, I missed reading your posts!! I've gotta really bust my butt to catch up what's going on before I leave again for Ohio next week. I gotta tell you FLYING PREGNANT SUCKS!!!!!!!!! At least for me anyway. Going there was fine, coming back was awful! My ankles and feet swelled up so big, while we were in Florida! It freaked me out because my right one was a lot bigger than the left. It was super noticeable, especially at night after a day of activity, but Dan's Uncle and Aunt are high paid nurses who travel all over and they told me that the baby could be favoring one side and blocking off the flow of things. They really helped put my mind at ease. Dan's Grandma gave me these compression stockings to wear. I wore them last night to bed a long with my spandex workout pants and I woke up to throbbing feet and legs, but a lot of the swelling had gone down, until I flew!! When I finally got off the plane to come home, I could barely walk. I was in so much pain, my feet didn't feel like they worked right. I got out to the car to meet up with my friend who was picking us up, completely ditching everyone at baggage claim. My feet looked like GIANT balloons!! When I came home I stripped my pants off and threw on some boxer shorts. My legs, ankles, and feet where gigantic!!! It was kinda comical.. I looked like I had a freak body, the lower half looked nothing like my own. I put on the compression stockings and layered on the bags of frozen vegetables. A lot of the swelling has gone down, kinda thankful for my doctors appointment Friday. Not looking forward to flying next week. Not at all. Even more so, my scale has dead batteries, so I have no idea how much I weigh, or how much weight I gained in Florida. My clothes are fitting well, so I'm not too worried. Maybe delirious in thinking all the weight that I gained in Florida is water weight. At least in my lower extremities. 25 weeks tomorrow! Whoop! Whoop!

Janelle, How is your blood pressure? Are your hands swelling? I know and I hope its probably nothing but I know that swelling can be a major sign of preeclampsia.

Between BnB and FB, here it the tally for the gender reveal votes:

Boy: 16
Girl: 6
Cant tell: 4

Nicole, I don't have any swelling anywhere else. Dan's Aunt and Uncle took my BP and said that it was in the normal range and that with preeclampsia it's high. I will wait a few days and see what it does. If I wake up tomorrow with swollen feet and ankles I'll call my doctor. I think a lot of it had to do with the heat and elevation change. Only time will tell.

Has anyone ever had swollen feet and ankles during pregnancy?????? Any suggestions?

Hi janelle...not me but ive seen allof my cousins with swollen feet ...sitting with legs on a stool will help the sweeling decrease..the doc use to tell them its becos they were carrying heavy and the feet were getting tired with too much of walking ard...also wen they used to sit for long hrs with legs hanging on the floor they used to swell..tht was due to circulation...just relax with your feet up and u shud feel better..try to move ard as less as possible ...hope u feel better soon

I had slight swelling (not like balloons) in my ankles with my daughter because I gained so much with her and a lot of it went to my legs. I was also chasing around our son and other stuff. I think it slowed down my circulation in my legs a bit since they were gaining weight along with my belly.

Just a quick post since I saw Janelle's post when I turned on the tablet.

I had a ton of swelling first pregnancy. Bad enough you couldn't tell a difference from my thighs to ankles. My bp was normal so wasn't PE. I had been so sick I didn't gain a ton of weight so that wasn't the cause. When the swelling started is when I showed a gain on the scale from all that. I didn't have to be up to long before the swelling would get bad, always has quite a bit even with my legs elevated. My dr wasn't too concerned bc my bp was ok. Hope it gets better, it is miserable.

Good morning ladies,

Janelle.. Sorry to hear about your feet..hope you are feeling better today :)
Was that flight the first class flight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->