A home for EVERYONE!

Hey guys! CAught up on reading, but don't think I can tackle replying to everyone so will start fresh right now! Other than to say ugh on the swelling! I just put up my feet out of fear! I didn't have much issues with it last pregnancy, so not too worried... I did get some swelling, but it was really close to the end. Can't really put up your feet on a plane, so screwed there. And probably a lot of walking on vacation. Hmm. I walked a ton on a NYC trip last pregnancy. But my problem was just being so sore between my legs... which has started this pregnancy as of last week. Inner thigh when I walk/stand. Looks like I will be taking nightly baths... seems to help soothe it some before bed or at least I tell myself it does! Would love to do that first thing after work like last time, but toddler time takes precedence!

How's everyone doing today? Not much going on with me... if anyone uses FB, I check that more often than bnb since I have an iphone app... don't like checking bnb on my phone, so only get on when I'm at work and have down time.

Morning Aspe!

I need to check flights, speaking of flying. Want to go see my best friend's baby before I deliver and get stuck at home for ages. I'll leave Siena home, though. Last flight was too horrific with her to repeat for awhile, esp since now I'm prego! She is an active child... and very social... and DOESNT nap in public. Sigh. Not even in the car anymore! So yeah. It's a lot of keeping her from running all over the place and bothering other people and attempting to get her to keep her volume down when in public. Ha toddlers.

Morning ladies! Thanks for the input. The swelling has gone down almost completely. So, I'm not too worried. I will see how it is this afternoon though. I have a lot of laundry to do from our vacation as well as vacuuming the house. So, I'll be on my feet a bit, just not as much. I got up several times to pee last night, so I'm sure my body is getting rid of some of this extra fluid it's carrying around, which is good. My scale is broken and I have to weight in on Friday. Not looking forward to that at all. 25 weeks today!! Times 'a flying! These compression stockings seem to be really helping, so I'm going to get some more today or tomorrow.

Aspe, this wasn't the first class flight, that is next week and my MIL said we have the seats right in front, so there is a lot of leg room, which I'm really looking forward to.

Hey ladies <3 happy 25 weeks janelle!
Libby I have fb but like you, I like checking it more sometimes then here.

pm me if you want to add me on fb...

And wow Janelle 25 weeks!! Congrats! Hmm yeah maybe you can figure out a way to put your feet up for that flight since more room.

Grr dealing with inner thigh pains big time while walking. Makes me want to be lazy and not get up at all!!

OH and Sprout moves/kicks a lot so loving that!

Libby - sent! I have a question... What's the best and worst things about being pregnant?

Well verdic is in and joshua has an ear infection and bronchitis...yippie! he has a fever and i didnt even know it, i felt like such a bad mom bc i am never home to see him so i couldnt answer half the questions! at least my dr understands.

dr called in a muscle relaxer for me so tonight i should sleep better. as of right now i am exhuasted! on my second 20oz coffee and i hate coffee lots of sugar and milk in it that is for sure!

janelle happy see your doing better!

Lizzy i missed you!

aspe hi!

misty hi!

sorry no energy and still have a ton to do before work....sigh...my next weekend off so not picking up any hours!!!

Krissy..hope you and Joshua feels better :)
When are you testing?

Krissy! Aww sorry that sounds awful!! And yeah dr has to understand... you're a workin mama!!

blueberri - Hmm I don't have awful pregnancies if this and the last are any indication... first time best and worst would be the first kicks and the exhaustion. This time... kicks/movement are great and worst hasn't happened yet I don't think... I was sicker this time and tired but I have a feeling its going to be HARD in third tri having a 2 yr old with me when I'm not at work... that was my time to rest for work and now... nope!

The best parts about pregnancy are the kicks, hiccups, watching a butt roll across the belly and finding out boy or girl lol. worst for me was being pregnant in summer! and with the last one i had too much amniotic fluid very painful!

joshua is fine lol he is actually mad he cant go to school bc it is library day lol

oh and i have the best family dr wouldnt trade them for the world!

aspe i wont test for another week at least but i am not feeling anything right now so i doubt and that is ok this month lol but my luck no symptoms will equal pregnant bc i actually want to wait a month lol

ok off to eat real quick and then bust my butt to get ready for work!

Awww...Krissy that sucks. My sister had bronchitis for a month when I was in 8th grade and as you know my daughter has constant ear infections so I feel your pain. I'm glad you will be able to sleep better.

AFM-I let the dog spend 2 hours upstairs with us last night and he did way better than I thought. The main thing I need to stop him from doing is licking us in the face. Even though he is a smaller dog he does tend to try and hog the couch when I let him up. He is very sweet though.

I ordered 5 dog toys for him last night and they are all different kinds of bouncy balls made for dogs since he tends to do the best with those. I also ordered a bulk pack of mint Trident gum for Josh to put in his package which I will send out on Saturday. I also ordered an aberlone heart jewelry set for my SIL"s birthday which is technically today but they arent celebrating til next Friday when I'll be on my way to IN with my mom.

Finally got to talk to Josh today on Skype at 7 a.m. (it was a rough sleeping night for both of us so I wish he could have watied a little while longer but I'm ok now) Apparently they moved him into another plattoon (3rd time they have changed his plattoon since he has been in.). It doesnt change much except his work hours are a little shorter.

Hello girls!! Quick post cuz I'm at work and busy busy busy! Krissy, why are you not sleeping? Hope little Joshie gets better soon! Funny that he's mad about missing library day. That's my kind of boy! :)

Best and worst of pregnancy for me would be feeling baby move.. and the end result of pregancy of course! The worst is being TIRED!! I'm SO tired of being tired!! Second worst is peeing all the freakin time, which adds to the being tired as I only get a couple hours of sleep at a time having to get up to pee. Jake tried to tell me no sleeping in on Saturday cuz we need to work on the baby room. Pretty sure my head spun in a circle... I said you WATCH me!! I don't know who you think you are but I'M SLEEPING ON THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr!!

Appt tomorrow but it's just the weekly sugars check/insulin adjusting appt. Week from today, though, is my 8th ultrasound this pregnancy lol. This is at the perinatologist to check how big he is. 10 more weeks til they start testing his lungs for maturity so he can be born. Omg too long...

So I am having some brown cm....

Krissy - I never felt hiccups with Siena! I hope I do this time.

Nicole - I worried about our small dog with Siena... and it ended up not being that bad. Yeah the dog takes stuff out of Siena's hand (food) when she forgets she's holding it... and Siena GIVES the dog food and then cries... but she just needs to learn to not do that! And Siena antagonizes the dog by being too rough which makes the dog snap at her... all stuff I would do if I were the dog! But I have to get my dog to be more patient... I just make sure to keep an eye on them.

And yeah I don't have the peeing issues. Didn&#8217;t last time either. I guess depends where the baby sits? Or maybe I don't drink enough.

Aspe what cd are you?

Libby- Our dog is sweet and shy but still hyper because he is only 14 months old and a Jack Russell. Our next dog will be in like 3 years and a bigger more calm type of dog. Jerusha is not rough with him so far. She knows how to pet animals nicely. I do watch her closely though because she can get too close to a dog's face if she wants to interact with them.

Aspe- Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding! I've never had it but it is supposed to be brown or pink and can last 2-3 days. Once it stops, if it is implantation bleeding, then you shuld be able to get a positive 5 days after the cm changes stop.

Nicole.. What do you mean, "5 days after the cm changes stops"?

I also been having cramps all week

Once your CM stops being brown or pink or whatever, wait 5 days and then you'll have a BFP if it was implantation bleeding.

Cramping isnt necessarily bad! I cramped for a week before I got my BFP. It was faint but I got it 3 days before I thought AF was due.

Libby, I think he's sitting on my bladder, he's definitely a low rider! I feel like I have to pee constantly. Like even after I go I still feel like I need to. When I go from sitting to standing it's immediate feeling like I need to go. That's why I assume pressure from him on my bladder. He's breech right now, though, so wonder if it will be worse or better when he turns.

Ha, Nicole, our babies must be very different! They're about the same age... but yeah Siena is very into chasing the dog and saying 'KISSSSS?!?!' trying to get the dog to stay put so she can kiss/maul the dog lol. My dog, luckily, is smart enough to run! Otherwise, I would worry more because Siena could actually hurt the dog since less than a third Siena's weight now! But it IS fun to have them interact more... entertaining! She can play fetch with the dog a bit now... and also will tease the dog with the dog toys, making the dog chase her for the toys. Too cute.

Yeah I stick way out just like last time. So I figure that is why I can hold my pee! But, then I have other issues... pelvic and inner thigh pains and looks like lower back pains 'may' be starting up like last time... so walking will get harder. But all that means I am good for lying in bed for awhile longer without pain AND without getting up to pee at night! But later I'll have a lot of sleep issues if like last time. It's all give n take, I guess! I think anyone who says third tri was easy is so lucky... it seems impossible!

I'm almost 23 weeks... so I just try to hope I can last that long before I'm to that point where you're just DYING to get the baby out due to being uncomfortable. Because, man, that sure does make the pregnancy drag more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->