A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle- i used to balance stuff on my belly to! tell the dr to start measuring your boobs to lol.

oh i could go to bed to by 8pm everynight to if i was home lol...i am so keeping an eye out for a dayshift!

oh and josh is showing intrest in becoming a polic officer! it would take a few years but if he wants it i am behind him!

Krissy, I'm so going to mention that!!! Tell him if he's going to measure the fundus he might as well measure my boobs as well! All my clothes are still really comfortable and not tight, but my boobs just keep growing. Sounds like a lame excuse, but it's so true!!

Oh yea, wanted to tell Nicole, I ate some chocolate cake for you in Florida. Shoot, I probably ate enough chocolate cake for all of you ladies while in Florida.

Yeah I schedule end of the day appts to avoid having to take time off. Ok grr I hurt. Guess I will leave the office on my lunch to distract myself.

Krissy, Uh yeah that’s AWESOME that you can't refuse your hubby... I should work on that! HAHAHA yeah boob measuring!

I try to go to bed by 9 since I get up at 530... But seems harder lately because Siena is going to bed later... around 8. I need to get her moved up to 7!

Hmm maybe Subway.... then I wouldn't feel guilty... and there's a drive thru...

Lizzy we have a subway with a drive through to! and its FEB-U-ANY-ANY lol

but no seriously janelle your boobs like they doubled in size since you got pregnant! so tell that dr to shove it!!! lmao

Janelle, yeah I'll know I've really gained when I move into the large mat size... I started out in small last time and by the end I was in large, ha. I can still wear small right now, but the waist band is tiiiight... so will put away those pants I guess! Boobs not there yet... have mat tops that are too big so I have room in that dept! My belly grows but boobs not as much. At least not in comparison to the belly!

oh subway has a feb sale? i'll google that before i leave in 20 min! there's this organic store with a great salad and hot food bar... but ehh too tired to go in.. also like Jason's deli for their sandwiches and salad bar but blah... stayin in my car!

Krissy, I worry about what I will look like when my milk comes in. SERIOUSLY!

Libby, my boobs are keeping up with my belly if not passing it. Its really strange. I should check out the old wives tales and see if you're pregnant with a girl your breast blossom more. Because this didn't happen when I was pregnant with Samuel.

Well, shoot. Subway's drive-thru was broken! Just perfect. No way was I goin in, ha. So I went to McDonalds and got a kids meal. And now I'm still hungry. Lovely. My body wants to eat eat eat now! I'm pretty sure we're allowed a bit more food sometime by third tri?? But its like, what, maybe 300 calories? And not 300 calories PER MEAL... or more... lol. I need to get a handle on this!

Janelle.. Did you look up to see if there is a wives tale?

Krissy.. Late night bd :)
Are you testing next week?

Before the witch starts, I usually see brown. But this time, it is like a light brown cm. And I do not see it every time. I did a cervix check and barley any cm, and what is there is tinged brown.

Cramping today and also constipated.

Aspe, I did a quick check, but didn't look too far into it. When are you testing? constipation was one of my first symptoms. Fingers crossed for you! :) :)

I am going to buy some tests tomorrow. So maybe tomorrow evening, depending on when the last time I went pee was. If not, Sunday.

I am going to get a few..lol.. Frer, frer gold, clear blue digital lol
Any other suggestions? Lol

So I first log on to the forum and all I see is "Libby did you get a toy?" My mind went all sorts of wrong!!!! I'm caught up now so I see it was about Libby's kids meal lol.

Aspe - constipation was one of my first symptoms also!

Krissy - that was hilarious, have the doctor measure your boobs. It should so count towards weight gain explanation! So should constipation for that matter! Before they weight they should note if you've pooped or not. It matters!!! lmao

The doctor gave me a prescription for a wrist splint to wear at night to try to help the ripping feeling in my wrist. Hope it does! I had to go to a home health store to get it filled, though, not a pharmacy. While I was there waiting I noticed they had breast pumps all over the place so I asked if insurance covers them. The chick told me a law was passed that insurance HAS to cover them. She said it will go towards your deductible. Wha -whaaat?! She said you have to have a prescription though. I was going to ask for a prescription at my next week appt (she said they haven't specified so far that it has to be after baby is born) then I read up on it and it sounds like it only starts after your insurance renews after the law was passed August 1, 2012. Damn. I was excited that it would be totally paid for because I'm at deductible now so everything is covered 100%. Now I had to see what kind of screwed we're gonna be by our company on insurance. Since they've been being dicks and changing policies now to screw me I KNOW insurance will change.

I would never guess constipation is a sign. But then again, I never had a problem going before.

Misty, hahaha. dirty, dirty mind! As for breast pump I got a really good one from craigslist for super cheap. It's a medela pump in style. My friend's sister gave me a Medela swing as well that I can take if we travel. Check craigslist if your insurance wont cover it. Sometimes they will cover a portion of it.

Aspe, constipation and heartburn were my first symptoms before a BFP. I did have implantation bleeding with this pregnancy, but none with the others. You got me all sort of excited over here!

What was your implantation bleeding like?

Aspe, Well, I got up in the middle of the night to pee and when I wiped it felt pretty slick. I didn't think anything of it until I got up to pee that morning. When I wiped I saw a little bit of blood. More like watered down pink CM. Then it turned brown, but didn't last long. I was constantly checking and obsessed at that point. It was a small amount and didn't last longer than a day. Is yours anything like that?

My is like 'what you would get' white cm, but it is tinged brown. I only see it every now and again on the tissue. Today is day 2 of seeing it.
When I first seen it, I thought the witch was here, but it is not blood like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->