A home for EVERYONE!

oh god ladies today si startedout to b one of the most frightening days of mylife...so as i have been teeling ull tht i had a normal period on the expected day...and then went in for my hsg test on cd7...today was cd10 and tho i am still bleeding from after the test i decided to take an opk...instantly showed positive...i thought it was quite weird and so just being inquisitive i took a HPT and look....photo(11).JPG
and im still bleeding...trying franctically to call my drs ofc but the are still closed....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! OMG pdxmom! What the heck time is it there?? They need to open! I hope everything is ok! Keep us informed!

Pdx - So you were pregnant during your hsg? Your drs didn't make you take a test before the procedure?

Misty - My appt is at one. I hate that I'll have to wait all weekend for the results.

Grace is this the 1 hour test? My doctor's office took my blood and tested it right there so I had the bad results immediately lol. Then I had to go to the hospital another day to do the 3 hour test. I asked them for a copy of my results before I left and knew it wasn't good....

So spoke to my doc ...hes asked me to go in for a blood test....he says i also dont know wats goin on...lets do a test to find out...the worst is tht today being friday i have to go for my next blood test on monday and ill get both results only on monday

So I take it they're testing your hcg levels and that it rises like it's supposed to days later. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Grace is this the 1 hour test? My doctor's office took my blood and tested it right there so I had the bad results immediately lol. Then I had to go to the hospital another day to do the 3 hour test. I asked them for a copy of my results before I left and knew it wasn't good....

Yes, it's the 1 hour test. I just assumed they would have to send it to a lab. The drink wasn't bad at all. It tasted like flat orange soda. Does this mean I eat too many sweets? LOL

Grace, I guess maybe it depends on the doctor's office? They just put my blood on a slide and stuck it in a machine and within like 30 seconds had a #. I agree with you, the stuff wasn't that bad. A lot better than it was 20 years ago when I had to do it last! lol Of course I passed then... :(

Well poop! Hopefully it's all good and doesn't matter anyway!

So it took the nurse like 5 minutes to find the heartbeat. I was freaking out. Aparently he's just sitting right on my bladder. I told her he was kicking low but she didnt think he'd be that low. I've only gained 0.6 lbs since my last visit but they didn't seem too concerned. It's them darn carb restrictions (which I completely abandoned after I lost weight the first two weeks). Bump is measuring right at 25 cm. Now I'm just waiting for 2 o'clock so they can draw blood and I can go home.

I always had to tell them to move the doppler lower too, Grace!! They'd put it by my belly button and I'd be like nope, have to go lower. Tyler likes my bladder as a cushion also!! Maybe our boys are related? lol You better start eating more carbs!! You didn't cut them completely out did you? I have to carb count but I'm still supposed to eat SOME. Baby and mommy both need them! How much weight have you gained total?

Got back from the doctor. He told me that I gained 5 lbs in a month, which isn't bad after a vacation. He told me not to stress about my weight. Said I can gain as much as I want as long as it's steady. My blood pressure was 120/70 and no swelling in my feet,ankles, or legs. I told him that he should document my boob weight every appointment and add that to my weight gain. He made a note in my chart so that at every appointment from now on he will say "you have gained x amount of lbs in breast weight" He's a pretty cool guy. He did measure my fundus, but wouldn't tell me if I was measuring high or what not. He said he doesn't tell women because they let it go to their head. I'm guessing an excuse to gain more weight? He said my weight gain is fine though, which is what I wanted to hear. :) I have a bunch of lab work that I have to get done and it's all fasting. Hoping I can go first thing in the morning tomorrow..

PDX, hope you get some great news!! So excited for you!

Grace, I never minded the taste of the mixture. Thought it tasted like an otter pop or something. I'm sure your results will come back great!

I cut out bread, pasta, rice, and juice. Then I started feeling bad so I added back bread and pasta. Then I lost weight again so last week and this week i ate whatever the heck I wanted. I figured I haven't been officially diagnosed so I ate up and gained back what I lost.

So according to their scale I've gained 11 pounds. According to my scale I've gained 13 (it maybe higher now cause i last weighed myself Sunday).

And he's is constantly poking my bladder and kicking somewhere around my cervix. I guess the bladder is a really comfy spot for our boys.

Definitely eat what you want, girl! They shouldn't have told you to restrict carbs, anyway, when they hadn't even tested your sugars. Dumb doctors. Funny, I was just telling Janelle today how he's always kicking my cervix or my bladder! Doesn't feel good either! We're having twins, Grace!! We're just each carrying one. That works huh? lol

Janelle, love your doctor!! That's hilarious. Though odd that he wouldn't tell you what your measuring.

So funny. And we only have to deal with half the diapers, too! Did I tell you my hometown is Tyler, TX. LOL. So our sons are kindred spirits. :)

Well we went grocery shopping and then had a huge lunch at Arby's. I bought too many sugary things at Walamrt I htink but i'm still too full from Arby's to eat any of it now. I also bought some bigger bras and pantyhose for me. Decided to buy a dress and some leggings along with hair pretties for my daughter. I also bought her some Pediasure since she is now getting even pickier about what she eats but I want her to keep growing.

I'm good on buying basically anything until the 27th of this month. Got our taxes filed last night so hoping it only takes a week to get the direct deposit so I can buy a car. Got Josh's package all finished just needs to be taped up (do you think he'll mind if I use the Zebra duct tape we bought for Baby J, lol?).

Janelle, I love your bump, looks just slighty bigger than mine by like maybe an inch. Dont worry, I dont have much of a butt either.

OK, next Saturday I expect bump pics from Grace and Misty. I of course will post mine as well.

Desktop1.jpg

I'm only going to take a bump picture every 5 weeks because it really doesn't change all that much, so you'll get another at 30 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->