A home for EVERYONE!

Ha, misty, my mind went to the same thing lol! and, to answer Janelle, yeS! I got a kitty! Haha. Hello Kitty to be more exact... :p

And Misty a co worker gave me the number to call at my insurance to get a free pump... I'm going to call even though I have one already! She said it was so easy. Just call and they'll deliver it free!

Well I was going to take off an hour early but now going to try and stick it out. MIL is taking Siena tonight, so not like I have to run home and rest up in order to get ready for her. And apparently my DH is home sick and already gone to the dr and gotten meds and shot etc??? MIL told me. Okaaaay.... had no idea.. he was asleep when I left but that is the case now and then when he doesnt sleep well... wish I had that luxury! But I start earlier so I can leave sooner so thats ok!

Well I guess doing my taxes online will have to wait til later and so will mommy naptime because Baby J just woke up. I have a headache and a slight backache from taking out the trash. Now I have to make something for her to eat when I really dont want to move. Ugh...

Started packing up the box to send to Josh on Saturday. I just have to put the bulk pack of gum I ordered online in the box and have Baby J sign her Valentine's day card to daddy and then it'll be ready to go.

Aspe, maybe its old blood from your procedure??? Hoping it's implantation bleeding. If I remember correctly, I think Grace had brown spotting..

Nicole, are you sending your hubby ultrasound pictures as well??

Hey y'all! :wave: Crazy busy at work but I sneak in a read every once in a while.

Hi Grace!! Just making sure you're ok... glad you're AWOL just cuz of busy days at work!

I'm not sending the actual pictures. I sent all of them to him through email and since he has the Ipad he will be able to download and look t them whenever he wants anyways.

Ok, brough the dog up for 30 minutes. Baby J is down for another nap. Baby is kicknig up a storm. I'm going to do taxes and then take a nap because my back is really hurting.

Grace.. Did you experience brown tinged cm, as implantation bleeding. Jenelle mentioned it earlier you had brown implantation spotting

Hi all...been super busy today so havent logged in all day...will catch up with wat everyones been saying but HIII from mee...also my brown spotting/dicharge hasnt stopped as yet...its cd9 today...im still assumming its from my hsg test tht was on tuesday...hope im right and hope this stops by tomorrow cos i did and opk this afternoon and saw a light line so have to get to business only if this brown discharge lets me ....booooo

Grace.. Did you experience brown tinged cm, as implantation bleeding. Jenelle mentioned it earlier you had brown implantation spotting

Mine was way too heavy to be implantation bleeding.

Oh, really. I guess time will tell, eh?

0208070451.jpg

Alright Nicole, here you go! Please ignore the mess. I took this this morning just after I got out of the shower. It's a reminder that I sport NO BUTT! I was really hoping I would at least get some sort of ass out of this pregnancy. Oh well.

I'm up 19 lbs. :wacko: So much for only gaining 25. I've decided I don't care if I gain another 50, between now and when I deliver, as long as the baby is healthy, that's all that matters to me. My doctor is going to yell at me today for my weight gain, but I'm going to tell him (as an excuse) don't lecture me with weight unless you're going to take into account the size of my boobs and the fact that I'm not pooping. I wonder how many excuses a day he hears?

Hope you ladies are enjoying your day!

Janelle you're adorable!!! What time is your appt?

So we finally picked a decor for the baby room. I know monkeys are overdone cuz they're all the rage right now but I think they are SO cute!! Anyway, here's what we're going with.

Attachments

• monkey mania.jpg
    monkey mania.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
Janelle - You're so cute! You've got the boobs and I've got the donk. Put us together and we could be kim kardashian. LOL. Are you taking the glucose test today?

Misty - That decor is adorable!!! We are going with a jungle theme but I haven't purchased anything yet. Just found the decal on etsy.

AFM - Big glucose test today. Ya'll pray for me.

Ohhh my fingers are crossed for you, Grace! You too, Janelle, if you're having the glucose test today. I hope none of you have to deal with this diabetes crap! What time is your appt, Grace? I think you're in the same time zone as me.

Grace, I will get the order today, but probably wont do it until tomorrow or Monday. I have to fast for mine because I have a bunch of other tests that I need to have done for my insurance, which my doctor wants me to fast for so I get the best results. Best of luck to you!

I LOVE ETSY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->