A home for EVERYONE!

Ok, but Misty owes me one since she has only posted 1 bump pic!

Just over a week until I join the eggplant gang!

So doc called with my results turns out I am pg but my levels r very very low...hcg at 32 and progesterone at 3.2....have to go in for another blood draw on Monday ....dr says either I just got pg in the last 1 week and thts y the levels r low or the pregnancy is finishing and the levels r on their way down...either ways will know on Monday...heartbroken

Pdx, I'm praying its the first scenario and not the second! Prayers going your way.

Good morning ladies,

I sure did miss alot in one day, so please forgive me if I forget something

Janelle.. Beautiful bump pictures :)

Grace.. When do you get your results back?

Pdx.. I thought about asking you a lil while ago if you took a hpt because of the bleeding.
Did you have to do a hpt before your procedure?
Congratulations, now let them numbers keeping rising :)

Krissy.. How are you? Anxious for you testing

Now, in the posts I missed from yesterday, I read about you ladies talking about carbs. Do you have to cut out carbs while you are pregnant?

:wave: misty, maria, loren, and nicole

I am still constipated. Did not use the washroom at all yesterday. So hopefully today.

Last night I had a dream that I sat down to take a bath and ended up miscarrying. In my dream I was 15 weeks along and it was a perfectly healthy little girl who was kicking. I held her for 2 hours, watching her kick and try to breathe before Jesus took her. I went to the doctors and they couldnt find out why I miscarried. I couldnt shake how devastated I was.

Nicole, I've had dreams like that during this pregnancy. Don't you worry, you will have a healthy baby to hold and watch grow in 16 weeks! I'm still saying you're having a girl though.

Aspe, welcome to the not being able to poop club!

AFM, I went and had my blood work and glucose test done first thing this morning. It took forever! It was an awful experience for me. Mostly because of the people that were around me. During the last 15 minutes I had to sit next to a women with the worst breath in the world!! It was awful! I had to literally talk myself down from puking. So glad that is over and done with. Hoping I pass with flying colors. No way do I want to have to do that again.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your day.

PDX, has your bleeding stopped? Is it heavy like a period or fairly light?

I know. It just made me feel even worse for my firend Lisa who miscarried at 13 weeks in December. Today is her birthday and she is feeling guilty about being emotional over the loss. She doesnt feel like celebrating at all.

Ok, now to pick up trash, take the dog out, and pick up toys. Will check back in in an hour. Have to find a way to mail off Josh's package today but all my friends are out of town so I might have to walk 1/3 mile down the road to mail it.

I'm almost an eggplant and Janelle is almost down to double digits!

Nicole, I've had dreams like that during this pregnancy. Don't you worry, you will have a healthy baby to hold and watch grow in 16 weeks! I'm still saying you're having a girl though.

Aspe, welcome to the not being able to poop club!

AFM, I went and had my blood work and glucose test done first thing this morning. It took forever! It was an awful experience for me. Mostly because of the people that were around me. During the last 15 minutes I had to sit next to a women with the worst breath in the world!! It was awful! I had to literally talk myself down from puking. So glad that is over and done with. Hoping I pass with flying colors. No way do I want to have to do that again.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your day.

PDX, has your bleeding stopped? Is it heavy like a period or fairly light?

Hi girls reading all of your posts is helping me make it thro this weekend and yes the bleeding has become considerably less...now waiting I'll Monday for the numbers to up as well...prying praying the whole time

Praying for you still Pdx! Keep us updated. I hate how slow weekends can ee on Bnb, especially on weekends when everyone has plans but me!

I just woke up from a nap. It feels nice to be able to take a nap when Dan is doing his homework. I've got some crazy heartburn though.

Nicole, I'm actually a head of cauliflower this week. Then a head of lettuce next week. Not even an eggplant until 28 weeks according to thebump.com. These tickers aren't that reliable.

PDX, glad to read that the bleeding is lightening up. Will you have another blood test on Monday and get the results that day?

LOL Ok, well you are still almost down to double digits.

so after watching a illion commercials for it I decided to join Abcmouse.com for Baby J. She likes all the bright colors so far. Still working on her mouse control since it is online but I think after a year it'll be worth it. She likes that she gets tickets that she can buy virtual toys and pets with for each activity we do. Oh and she really likes that every day they have songs for her to dance and sing to. I usually add in one of their many books, which it reads to her since she is not at reading age yet.

Nicole, you should look into getting her a v.reader! We got one for Samuel and he LOVES IT! He's 2 1/2 and knows the ABC's, his colors and shapes and can count to 20. Shapes like octagon and pentagon! It boggles my mind. You can take it on the road with you too. Like in the car or on a plane. If you have a biglots near you, you can buy a lot of the games there, but trust me, the games go a long way. Samuel never gets board with them and he's had it since his birthday in July.

As for double digits, that is true. This pregnancy is flying by. I was reading in a book the other night about the whole 9 month 10 month pregnancy fiasco. I guess if you believe in the 10 month theory, from 37 weeks until 40 it's considered "term". Which makes a lot of sense. So in theory, I'm in my 7th month. That's exciting! This SPD is killing me. I really want this pregnancy done and over with.

pdx - I'm praying for you.

Hi everyone! :wave:

AFM - We finished painting the play room and setting up our bookshelves. Next is the guest room, and then the nursery. I'm so excited about it!!!

I'll probably look into that for her birthday or Christmas sdepending on what all she needs clothing wise. I probably wont have much say on her Christmas present because Josh will want to spoil her with gifts. And ever since our son Joshua was born I have viewed pregnancies as 10 months, even though it's realistically only 9 months on the calendar.

Yay grace!

Ok, it's about bedtime for me since I didnt sleep well last night and tomorrow we get up early to Skype with Josh and then get ready and go to church.

Hey girls.. here's my bump pic! First is at 23 weeks, 2nd is 27 weeks. I just so happen to be wearing the same t-shirt! It was interesting to see the difference!

Attachments

• Bump pic 23 weeks.jpg
    Bump pic 23 weeks.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Bump pic 27 weeks.jpg
    Bump pic 27 weeks.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
So I had a scary episode today. I had laid down to take a nap. About an hour later I woke up DRENCHED in sweat. Over my whole body. The bed was soaked even. Then I realized I how shaky I was. I tested my blood real quick and my sugars were at 47! The diabetes counselor had told me anything under 70 was considered low so that's reallllly low!! Jake wasn't home, he had gone to his dad's to help him with stuff. I had texted him when I woke up in a sweat so he called and I was like I need food!! We didn't really have anything. Then I tested my sugars and sent him a pic of the results. He called and said eat some glucose tablets!! They are supposed to raise your sugars quickly. I ate 2 packets cuz I was so shaky and hungry. Plus they're yummy lol. I just laid back down until he got there, he brought me a quesadilla from Taco Bell. I scarfed that down then fell back asleep for like 3 hours!! I don't know how or why my sugars dropped so low but it was crazy! I had eaten cheerios for breakfast like I always do.

I'm sorry you had a scary episode yesterday Misty. Nice bump picture! I remmber after our MC I would have horrible hot flashes, insomnia for 4 weeks straight, and night sweats. I was terrified because it felt like my body was going into premenopause. So glad I dont have to go through that right now and if it happens after this baby is born I'll bring it up with a doctor right away.

Ok, good morning Aspe, Pdx, Krissy, Janelle, Amber, Libby, and Grace! Time to turn on some cartoons and get ready for church.

Misty - I'm glad you're feeling better. That is so scary. I'll be praying for you and those sugars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->