A home for EVERYONE!

Okay, so I googled it and apparently Tricare is NOT affected by the new breast pump law so therefore I will have to buy my own pump. Time to do some research. Ok, gotta get dressed. My MIL is coming over earlier to take me to Salvation Army for skirts and dresses.

Hmm a co worker called our insurance and they said they were sending her one... just took a phone call and she hasnt had any complications. So not sure but seemed easy enough?

Janelle, oh dear good luck with your flight! Hopefully no swelling!!

My dr moved my next 2 appts closer together... 3 weeks between last appt and next, then 3 weeks between that one and the next. Something about wanting to do 25 and 28 week appts. I am guessing bc I'll go to ever 2 weeks after that?? Yayyyy! Although I don't know why I love that... most of the appts are mostly waiting and no fun really... but helps keep my weight in check and gives me things to look forward to I guess to help break up the waiting.

Okay, so I googled it and apparently Tricare is NOT affected by the new breast pump law so therefore I will have to buy my own pump. Time to do some research. Ok, gotta get dressed. My MIL is coming over earlier to take me to Salvation Army for skirts and dresses.

Ah. Well wouldnt hurt to call and ask. But yeah I don't have tricare and pay a BUNDLE for insurance. so I think they can afford it! but i havent called yet.

Pdx.. How are you? Did you go to the doctor?

Libby.. Beautiful bump and your child's Tshirt :)

Janelle.. Two vacations in such a short period, but what a dramatic change in temperature between the two. Hope you have a good vacation :)

Krissy.. Hoping the witch stays away for you

:wave: Nicole, Maria, Misyty.. Hope I did not miss anyone

Pdx.. How are you? Did you go to the doctor?

Libby.. Beautiful bump and your child's Tshirt :)

Janelle.. Two vacationS in such a short period, but what a dramatic change in temperature between the two. Hope you have a good vacation :)

Krissy.. Hoping the witch stays away for you

:wave: Nicole, Maria, Misyty.. Hope I did not miss anyone

Yup...got the blood drawn this morning...now waiting for my docs call to find out the results :wacko::wacko:

When did they say they would call?

Hoping the numbers rose :)

When did they say they would call?

Hoping the numbers rose :)

I guess they shud call in the next 2-3 hrs...cos tht wats they did on friday...well dono abt the numbers rising sweetie...ur sweet to think positively for me...thanks hun :hugs:

I am thinking about you and hoping for the best outcome ..hugs

Aspe, after today, I need a vacation!!!

I called my doctor this morning to get the results to my lab work on Saturday. I cleared everything with flying colors except for my cholesterol. It came back 353!!! :saywhat: After completely freaking out, crying, and spending most of the day on google, the risks that I found were preterm labor and preeclampsia. Since I don't have any signs of preeclampsia yet, I ruled that one out. I really try to stay away from foods high in salt as well. So, I decided to look in my pregnancy books and both said it's pointless to check your cholesterol levels during pregnancy because they automatically increase due to increased hormone levels. 25-40%!! That makes me feel ALOT better. It also says not to test your levels until you're done breastfeeding. So, hopefully our insurance will understand.

PDX, I'm hoping hard for you! I really hope your levels comes back doubled if not tripled!! Keep us posted!

Ok so ladies...verdict is in....my levels didnt change at all ...hcg stayed at 35 and progestrone went down from3.8 to 3.2...soooo...not a viable pregnancy...the gud news is they dont think its an ectopic pregnancy either bcos i had the hsg test and the tube was clear...just said i have to now wait for my levels to go all the way down...welll....thts tat....i want to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support...its been a tough few days...

Pdx, that sucks your numbers didn't rise, but it's a good thing it's not an ectopic too! Hope your numbers get back to normal soon, so that you can start with a clean slate and worry free. :hugs:

I'm sorry Pdx. I'm calling tomorrow to make the switch to a female OB (it'll be about a 5 minute shorter drive too for the in-laws). My mom will be here around noon on Friday to pick us up. She went all out Easter shopping and for my brithday too today so UI'm excited. I'll be packing the big suitcase tomorrow to fit all the new stuff and I still need to get some more clothes for baby J since she is growing so well. Well I found a way for my daughter to get more water. She wants a water bottle of her own with a flip lid (she has been hogging mine fore the last 2 hours). We also bought diced prunes at Walmart along with some other fruits and she had 5 dime size peices of prune tonight. Tomorrow will tell if 5 was too many but she wanted more after 3 pieces so I figured a total of 5 might be the right amount.

Ok, bathtime for Baby J and then Skype with daddy and bedtime. Mommy is going to figure out taxes tonight even if I stay up later than I should!

Hugs pdx. So sorry for what ur going thru. Positive note (if u can think positively) is that u know now pregnancy can and will happen even just having the one tube. Sorry tho, I'm feeling for u!

Please pray for these two little ones: My friend Julie's baby boy Silas is 3 weeks old and is in the hospital for RSV along with my Friend Janelle's baby boy Daniel (2 weeks old) for RSV also.

Good morning ladies,

Krissy.. I see you :wave:

Janelle.. I will within the next day or so. Today or tomorrow. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79