A home for EVERYONE!

I wasn't sure when you planned on testing. Good to know it will be soon. ;) How are you feeling?

Good morning!

Sorry I have been just lurking again...sigh life has me down a little.....still no tax refund and i know its only been 12days but damn i swear they are gonna get as close to 21 days as possible!!!! then we have not received josh's last pay check yet so i have $10 in my checking account....and my gas light is on in my car and i have to work today thank god my parents are putting 50 in my account today to get us by the next few days...oh and we need groceries....ok done whinning!

LIzzy-OMG i loved your daughters shirt!!! when i do get pregnant with Jamie I think i want to get one that says baby of the family expires on____ then hopefully have a big family get together where he can where it and see if people get it lol.

Aspe-good luck on testing! Af has not shown her ugly face yet but i am not holding my breath. I am CD27 today so i am thinking either today or tomorrow should show. if not then Thursday i will test.

Nicole-hows the car search going? glad to hear baby j is growing so well!

Misty-hey!!!!! I loved your new bump i hope you dont question anymore if you look prego lol I wanna post a bump pic lol and i might of my old one i put on here before i feel left out lol. but how has your sugars been? i know that low one is a shocker. did you talk to your dr about it? if you posted you did sorry i must of missed it!

Janelle-how you doing crazy lady? i read about your blood tests and i am happy that you figured out what was going on before it drove you too nuts! i swear once i get taxes and get a new freaking phone i will blow yours and misty's up lmao!

anywho....i am trying to work on my homework and all that good crap before i have to go to work today...i am so freaking tired so happy for a day off tomorrow!

I've only been searching online so far. I tried hooking the broken laptop up to the TV to search for last year's tax info but it didnt work. Might have to ask Josh to go on turbotax.com and see if he can get it.

Thinking I'll only spend $3000 on a car. I know a honest place nexr my in-laws where we got my first car once I moved in with my grandma. I cant decided if I need a hatchback or not. I guess it depends on if I plan to drive anywhere with the dog in his cage. He is horrible at staying still in the car when he is loosze but his cage when assembled wouldnt fit in the trunk of a normal sedan. Might have to do some research. I also need a automatic transmission. Hoping I can find one with under 90,000 miles on it.

No word yet from our car loan holder if I still have to pay back that last 3500. Which would only be one more year of payments but it'd be awesome to have that $450 a month to put in savings for a vacation or emergency fund.

Janelle.. It will be soon :) hehe
Also, glad your sugar test came back good :)

Krissy.. Money can be so stressful sometimes. On the brighter side, the witch did not show her face yet. So anxious for you to test.

Nicole.. Hope you find a car. Owning a car definitely gives you that freedom :)

Hey everyone. I was supposed to get my glucose results yesterday. They would call me if the results were bad and I could look online if the results were normal. Well, they didn't call yesterday so I thought that meant good news. I looked online and the results weren't posted. This morning they called. My heart sank. I answered and she told me that I passed my glucose test but the results of my other blood draw showed that I am anemic. Whew!!! I'm so happy. That lady had me cutting out pasta and bread for nothig! Old witch. But I'm happy. Gotta take some iron supplement but I'll take that. Okay, I gotta get back to work!

Glad to hear your sugar test was good :)

Aspe- actually i was honestly trying not to get pregnant this month lol. i am having some slight cramping today, and last month i was CD 28 so that would mean AF should show today or tomorrow i am not offically late till Thursday. i am excited to see if you get your BFP!

Nicole maybe cars are cheaper where you are lol. but I got my car last year, chrysler pasifica, with 115,000 on it its an 2005 and it was $8,500. Josh's truck we got in 2009, also an 05, had 50,000 on it and was like 15,000 or so. Back in 2007 we got an 2001 stratus that had like 200,000miles on it and we paid like 1500 for that. so becareful because if that deal seems too good to be true it usually is.

Grace happy to hear all is good! becareful with those iron supplements i know my mom got really sick off of them!

ok back to home work...sigh...leave in 2hours for work but then tomorrow off but my mom is having surgery so i have to go to the hospital to be with my dad so he is not alone.

I am trying to decide if I should get a minivan and we can just use it for the next 5 years. It would cost more on gas I know but it'd be able to fit the dog cage and plenty of room for kids since we want more. Unfortunately, unless you are looking on craigslist, I'd either have to settle for a minivan with 15000+ miles or pay around 6500. I know there are honest private owners on craigslist but there are also a lot of scammers.

I was originally going to just look for a sedan since I know I can get one with under 100,000 miles on it for $3000 but I'm not sure if with the dog if that would be the best.

Well I forwarded 3 ads to my parents about minivans that I could afford when taxes come back and they look to be decent. They have over 120,000 miles on them but I figured even if I could keep them maintained and use them for 3 years that'd be good enough since they have a lot of space.

Krissy - Do you know what brand your mom was taking? My nurse told me the dr wants me to take Slow FE.

Aspe - You're testing tomorrow right? :dust:

Janelle - Only 99 days til.our due dates. Seems so far away but much closer than 250.

pdx, misty, libby, loren, nicole - hi :wave: I hope all is going well.

All is going well here. I am tired but am about to go finish laundry and take out the trash. Baby J is happy in her room and mommy is hoping she will nap in the next 30 minutes so mommy can nap too.

Grace, I don't think it feels that long at all. Considering how quickly it's gone by already. 3 more months is nothing. My birthday is next week. That seemed like forever far away and it's sneaking up quick! I'm just starting to freak out that I'm not prepared or I'm forgetting something. Samuel was a baby not too long ago, and I've forgotten everything I've learned. I think once I get back from this vacation I'll really start to buckle down and do some major nesting.

Krissy, I'm still nervous about my results, but not nearly as upset as I was yesterday. I did a little research yesterday and found out that these tests that we do are confidential and our insurance rates can't change because of it. It's mostly a yearly exam to tell us, "you're unhealthy, get your fat ass off the couch and exercise! Quit eating potato chips and drink more water!" After we send in our results they will send us a letter "suggesting" what we do to live a healthier life. So, now I feel a hell of a lot better.

Nicole, good luck on buying a new car. I dream of owning a mini van, but I highly doubt that will ever happen, at least anytime soon.

AFM, I'm packed and ready to go. This is going to be a very interesting trip considering we will have NO MEN to help us carry anything. Our checked baggage is allowed to be 70 lbs. So you can bet your butt I packed that sucker full of anything and everything! I just laugh when I imagine myself at baggage claim watching my bag go round and round because it's too heavy for me to lift. Oh well, I'm sure with all this "breast weight" I'm carrying, I'll be able to find someone to lift it off the belt for me. ;)

LMAO Janelle, your "breast weight" comment cracked me up! Enjoy your trip. Hopefully it wont be in the 20s like it is here. In Indiana it is currently in the 40s and supposed to be for another 2 days so hopefully its more like that in OH.

What time do you leave tomorrow, janelle?

Next appointment (I fginally got the nerve up to switch to a female OB) is set for March 1st at 1:30 p.m. This will also be my glucose test day, yuck. A little nervous honestly but excited to see my mom this coming Friday!

Janelle - Are you visitibg family or us it just a girls trip. How long you staying? It sounds like it will be fun. And I'm sure between your belly and boobs you'll find a sympathetic or freaky man to help you with your bags. LOL

Hi girls...hows everyone ?? :hi:
So its a new day and a new start...feeling better today...just waiting for this to b completely over now...im sure im sounding very heartless but honestly thts just wat i feel...waiting to get a clean slate and start afresh..im supposed to go in for a blood draw again tomorrow and then on monday to c whether my nummbers r goin down well enuf...THEY BETTER DO!!!!!...thank god im leaving for vaction to san diego on thursday for 5 days...best timing to take a break..now on to catching up with wat u girls r upto and then getting bak again :flower:

Aspe, my flight leaves at 1:55 or something like that my time.

Grace, we were visiting with FIL's family in Florida, now we're visiting with MIL's family in Ohio. Just me, her, and Samuel. I'm going to freeze my ass off! We are leaving tomorrow and will be returning Tuesday sometime. No idea when. Your comment made me laugh, because they guy would have to be into some real freaky stuff to help a girl with big boobs, big belly, and big feet. LOL I'm really hoping these special socks work. If they do, I'll be recommending them to all of you ladies!

PDX, Your vacation sounds fun. Are you going to visit the zoo? Hope you have fun, and hope your numbers fall quickly as well! Keep us posted!

Nicole, I don't mind the glucose drink. The lab lady didn't think I would be able to pound it. She said they had a fruit punch flavor too. I put her in her place!

I have always had the orange one. I think I thought it tasted worse with my first pregnancy than with my daughter.

LOL My daughter closed the bathroom door with only her inside and realized she couldnt open it again. It was kinda funny/cute until she started screaming. Now she is doing excited screams at the kitty which scared the heck out of the cat who is now probably downstairs.

Well, I'm starting to get really sad about this trip. This will be the first time in I think 7 years that Dan and I will be spending more than a night apart from each other. The last time I can remember we were away from each other for a night was when he drove down to California to see the big 4 for his birthday. Samuel was only a few months old then. Nicole, I don't know how you do it. I'm going to be miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->