A home for EVERYONE!

Stupid DH rant:

They gave a very fair assessment of the car but its still 3,300 less than the loan we have on it so I dont get any of the money. So was planning on taking $3000 out of taxes for a car (once I get that freaking PIN some way or other!) and getting car. Now (I'm going to strangle that man via Skype one of these days) DH doesnt want e to use that money! WTF?!? You want me to rely on your family for EVERYthing?!? I'm sorry they have been really helpful but it wont work when I have 2 kids, church, groceries, and who knows what else to travel for!!!!!! Sheesh! Ok, rant over.

Janelle- We were that way once we got married for about 10 months until DH signed up for the military. Then he missed 4 months of our son's life (and my pregnancy with our DD). Then after that it would be an occasional 4-8 days straight for training in the field and now this. I got used to it pretty quickly because honestly, he can be a plain A**hole when you are around him constantly. And when he was with me most of the month he would give me 12 hour warnings of him going to a movie and dinner with a buddy or going fishing for the afternoon.
And I know it'll be not as often but once he gets out of Active Duty he has to do 6 years as Army Reserves which means he'll be gone for 2 weeks straight every summer and one whole weekend every month if not possibly more if needed.

Oh my goodness, Nicole. He is being totally unreasonable. You are entitled to some independence sheesh. Hopefully he comes around soon.

Whoa, Nicole! That's just crazy! I say, buy the car. He'll get over it when you pick him up from the airport! If he's still butt hurt by then, tell his ass to walk home!

So, I apologize, if I offend anyone in advance, but I am totally looking forward to finding this guy in Minerva and giving him a hug! I saw this video years ago when it first came out and it cracked me up and I'm still laughing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhV5RgcNJjE

He wants me to ask our pastor at church if he knows anyone at church who has a car I could use from May til December and we would buy a car when DH is here on Christmas leave. He wants me to use the $3000 to pay off our loan first and save the $500 a month for 7 months and then we'd get another car. Argh...*no comment*

eh, that does sound reasonable and you would save more money in the end... but only if someone has a car to loan you, will that option work.

Yeah, my only concern is insurance. I have never gotten a ticket but would they have to add my name to their insurance i I was borrowing it for the rest of the year? And even if I'm just borrowing it, I'd still prefer a minivan or something with room for the dog cage and luggage so I can travel to see my mom.

Yeah, sorry Nicole. That does make sense. Not sure about the insurance and stuff though.

I just want a day that i feel like i can breath and be happy...i know i have alot to be thankful for like my 3 beautiful loving kids.....parents who would do everything and anything for and have so many times and a husband, who even on his bad days, i know loves me and will always be by my side....but damn why is my life hard lately? i know i know it will get better blah blah blah but the worst feeling in the world is what i have right now is not having money to take my kid to school or go by some groceries....i know it is temporary and we would not be in this spot if josh's check had shown up by now but it still hurts and it hurts bad......i want a day i can shut the world out and just lay in my bad a mountin of junk food around me and a ton of good movies to watch. no house to worry about, no work, no school and even though i love my kids no one screaming mommmy a million times while daddy is sitting right there. i swear evey time i feel like we are happy, we can financially set, and i am doing the best i can the universe says who wait krissy is happy lets show her what her life really is we dont want her getting the wrong idea.....*cry*

ok just saw one thing that made me happy i was just looking over what joshua brought home from school and he only 4 wrong out of 30 subtration problems....VERY PROUD he is only in kindergarten after all. i got to remember that these small things are much more important than the other things and they will work out in the end even if it dont feel like it right now when i am tired and worn out....

tomorrow is my moms surgery and i hate to say it but i will have to ask for more gass money tomorrow bc josh's check didnt come today and our taxes are still processing....sigh...oh and AF showed today but i am happy about that.......i need to wait to get pregnant.....

safe trip tomorrow janelle!

I have a lot of those days too Krissy. Tomorrow will most likely be one because I realized that I fogot to send the keys and form back to our insurance company last week and now I have misplaced the keys. I also still have to pack our bags for our trip to my moms. Oh and my kitchen is a wreck and dishes are everywhere. Not to mention that I cant find the charge chord to Josh's broken laptop o I'll have to call IRS and hope that they can give me the PIN Josh used last year for taxes since that is the only way I will get the PIN without randomly guessing.

I'm glad I get to chill out with my mom for 7 days (she will be gone the last 3 to PR for her yearly girls trip) but since I'm bringing the animals with and will have to pay bills while I'm over there, it wont be completely hassle-free.

Ok, I picked up trash and toys in the living room. Need to brush out the knots in my hair and then go to bed.

Nicole-it is a wonder that women live longer than men bc we for sure stress about way more than they do...i just sat here told josh all my worries and he says krissy it will work out with a smile on his face while tears run down mine......i know about the missed placed crap! i cant find the cord to the printer so i can print off our state taxes and get those filed. i am waiting on our federal is the one still processing. oh heads up on calling about the pin it is automated and you need i think his social, status for filing last year and i think his birthdate. then it will tell you over the phone. good luck on that one!

i am going to bed i think after i can see if there is anything good to eat around here...sigh...

I know all that info. I'll call tomorrow because the HDMI thing is just not working! And yes, men never worry about ANYTHING, except possibly their kids health or having enough food (and those are rare).

Nicole, my dh i think worries about more than he lets on but it would be nice if he would just show it and talk to me more about it so i dont seem crazy!

ok after a bad night i checked this morning and it said my federal is being sent to my bank friday so either friday or monday i will have my money thank god now only if josh's check comes today i will be MUCH happier!!!!

ok making get well cards for grandma then i am off to the hospital. see you ladies later!

Krissy.. Sorry to hear you had a bad night last night, but on the bright side, the federal is being sent to your bank today.. I can not really remember why your mom is having surgery today, but I do hope all is is well :)
Shitty the witch showed up, but like you said, you kind of did want to see her this month

Nicole.. I can see where your husbands viewpoint is but I can also see your view.

Sooo....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 9
Hey girls I've been stalking but haven't had time to post. Just saw aspe's post and Omg I almost yelled out loud at work! I got goosebumps too! Omg Omg!! That's awesome Aspe! Congrats! I'm so happy for u!

I'm a crying idiot this morning because I'm going to miss Dan so much, but I signed on this morning and saw Aspe's results and you just made my day! I am so excited for you!! Now, I'm crying tears of joy for you, rather than sadness.

Krissy, if Josh's work let him go, they have 48 hours to give him his last check. If you don't have it today, call and make sure Josh doesn't have to go down there and pick it up.

Nicole, I think you can get insurance for just yourself, that way you're covered with any car that you drive. Don't quote me on that though. Call around first.

AFM, I didn't get shit for sleep last night, I kept running through all the things I was going to have to do at the airport by myself. Now, I have to do it all zombie mode. I've been crying all morning because I'm emotional, hormonal, and clingy. I have to write Dan an "I love you" letter for valentines day and hide it in his sock drawer so that he will see it first thing tomorrow morning. I really don't think Samuel understands that he isn't going to see Dan for a whole week. This should be interesting.

I'm sure going to miss you ladies. You better believe it, I'm crying tears for you as well!

OH PDX that must be so so rough... I can only imagine... hugs!!!

And yeah Siena's shirt was a gift from someone... wasn't crazy about the shirt style, but love the saying on it!

Krissy! Good luck with all the money stuff... sounds stressful!!! I would be freaking out... so you are ok to vent on here!!

Nicole, what kind of dog do you have? Didn't realize it might be a big one requiring a big cage! And, haha, I cannot IMAGINE Siena being in her room alone playing and being 'happy'. Be thankful you have an independent daughter!! And oh my you need a car, geez! So you have to wait until he can be home to buy the car... seems awfully 'convenient' that he decided THAT'S when you'd have enough money for the car and not earlier! Can't you pay off the loan and then get a car and have a car payment? Because you would have the old car paid off already?

Yay Grace on passing glucose test!

Janelle - Wow it WILL be hard for you to be away from DH! My DH and I have had time apart enough that its normal... mostly because my friends/family all live elsewhere so I travel to see them. Sorta wish we WOULD miss each other more than we do! But that sounds like it will be hard on you... sucks... too bad you can't get on bnb at least for comfort... hopefully Samuel is a good boy and that will make the trip easier... he was good last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->