A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe - Yay!!! :happydance: I pray you will have a happy and healthy nine months. What did you df say? Have u told him yet? So exciting!!!

Argh! Congratulations aspe, so incredibly happy for you!xxx

Yay, Aspe! That puts you for a December baby right?

Libby-My dog is Jack Russell so he isnt big but his cage is about 3 feet long, 18 inches wide, and 18 inches high. As far as the car, I probably wouldnt be able to get a car with payments (would rather not) because my credit is horrible due to some problems before we were married.

Janelle- I dont think I would have the strength to do all you are going to be doing today at the airport.

Loren, Grace, & Misty- Anything new or exciting with you ladies? Any exciting plans for tomorrow?

Nicole, I haven't even left yet, and I'm pooped!! I've been running around all morning trying to get the house clean, everything packed, as well as keep Samuel clean for the flight. I'm finally sitting down drinking water in hopes I will pee it all out before our flight.

Well DH is leaning (not 100% yet) towards reenlisting. If he gets what he wants (a medical job and a pay bonus for reenlisting) then he is hoping to move to either KY or MO for our next station. We would probably be on base if they can offer us something quickly which would be a 3 bedroom condo with a small yard (unless all stations have different housing). We love TN and would prefer to be near TN but he is keeping an open mind on MO due to the fact that its only 7 hours from our family & friends in IL.

He gave a reuqest form to his sergeant asking about his options for medical jobs and how long he would have to be reenlisted for in order to get the bonus he would like. Nothing is set in stone right nw and probably wont be until November or December. I'm kinda nervous/excited about the possibility of him reenlisting. Nervous because I would have to hire movers to pack up this house and move stuff wherever. I would also be driving both animals and both kids to wherever. Excited because I love seeing different parts of the country and because I dont think all the stuff we have in storage right now would fit into this little house here in IL.

Ok, I'm done for now. Bab J finally passed out after playing in her room for 50 minutes so now its time for mommy to shower, take out more trash, and let the dog out.

Thanks ladies :)

Nicole.. I am not sure if it will be December. I am not sure how far along I am

Grace.. He was nervous and excited at the same time. We are on the verge of telling our parents and siblings. We are not going public until after 12 weeks.

Janelle.. Whenever my db and I spent time apart, the hardest was the first day or so. I will say hope your trip goes fast so you are back with Dan, but I will also say, hope you have a great trip. Your son was great on the last flight, so I would say he will like this flight as well :)

I have to go for blood work tomorrow and then schedule an appointment two weeks from that. I am very nervous. I do not know any to do's or not to do's.

Since I am taking vitex, I did alot of research and it seems as though it is best to keep taking them until at least the 12 week mark. Do you ladies have any advice? I am starting materna tomorrow. I hope the vitex and maternal agree.

I forgot to tell y'all my story. I came into work this morning and when I sat down in my chair one side of the chair split in half. LOL. Talk about embarassing. When I submitted my request for a new chair I just said it broke. Guess my bump is getting bigger. I'll have to remember to take a bump pic when I get home because I have the same clothes on.

ASpe the latest you should be due is in october and that is actually why i did not want to get prego this month bc i wont have my 1yr in till 10-31 and i want that 1 week vaction time to use while on maternity leave so if i get prego next go around then it would be a novemember baby and i will have my 1 yr in lol but YES CONGRATS!!!! see you beat me to it!

Janelle good luck!

nicole did i miss it or did you get the pin for your taxes?

Hi grace!

Hi Misty!

Hi pdx

afm my moms surgery went great! still dont have josh's check stupid people gonna call tomorrow and see what the heck is going on! so my dad gave me more money today and since i took bottles back and it is after 6pm here i just got a $5 pizza for us from our local Little ceasers...actually really good pizza for so cheap and i dont have to cook after a long day!.....oh i hope i get our money friday i want to buy funiture this weekend lol

Krissy - glad your mom's surgery went well. you made me want a pizza. :(

we're on the plane from denver to ohio and there are 6 people in first class. 3 being us. The other 3 are men. HA!

Sorry grace lol....cheap but oh so yummy especially when i dont have to cook!

Janelle-tons of leg room?

Grace, where's that bump pic?!?

Krissy, no I couldnt get the broken laptop to work so I'll be calling on Friday to get it from the IRS. Had to push back my next OB appointment due to SIL's work schedule so now its Monday March 4th at 2:15 p.m. And now I have a room at church booked for my daughter's 2nd birthday!

So jealous of first class Janelle. Never been able to afford it but my dad flies first class often for business.

Here it is. I'm much bigger than before, and he is kicking away right now. It's so exciting!!!

excuse the toilet paper. the bathroom is the only spot where i can get a good pic.

Attachments

• 26 week bump.jpg
    26 week bump.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Ladies, I need your help

Do I stop vitex or continue taking it. I read that stopping it can cause miscarriage but I also read people stopped it. Help...

I got to start materna today, the pregnancy pill. Will it be okay to take that and vitex. My doctor did not have any advice because she never heard of vitex.

Aspe - What do the manufacturers of Vitex say about it? Hiw did you find out about it? What does it do?

My advice would be to stop taking vitex...i used to take vitex (agnus castus) but read that you should take it only until you ovulate,so id say stop x

Grace.. It helps with menstrual irregularities

Loren.. I used go take it everyday because I did not know if I even ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"