A home for EVERYONE!

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/libbyam2003/56DE7E26-B7E1-43D9-8B0D-BDC572A64956-3673-000006ABC161B4CE.jpg

Libby you almost hit your vday on vday (Valentines day)! I agree with grace, you're adorable!

Grace - so they're not going to do a growth scan to check his size again? I can't remember if they gave me a weight at my 18 week scan! I'm sure they did. Crap...

Btw grace, nst's are non-stress tests. They put a heartbeat monitor on your belly and u click a button or something every time u feel the baby move or kick. It's to make sure his heart rate goes up when he moves. If not, it means something is wrong. I think I have to do those weekly starting at 32 weeks.

Misty - Yes, she said they would do another ultrasound when I had my anatomy scan to make sure he isn't too big, but she didn't say when they would do it. I'm guessing sometime after 30 weeks because she didn't mention it would happen during my next appt (that will be at 29 weeks).

Angel - :hi: How are you doing?

Hi everyone. Ohio is freezing. Went to the aquarium today. Samuel is napping right now. Hanging out watching the snow. Missing my ladies, hope all is well. Might go to Amish country tomorrow. Let you know how it goes. Might eat dinner with an Amish family...

Hellloooo ladies :hi::hi::hi::hi:

I'm lurking trying to catch up, I know it's been too long:blush:. To be honest I am still going through a lot of crappy issues regarding work and I'll probably copy and paste a post shortly once I catch up with you all.

Aspe had PM'd me about her news and I was so excited it made me realise that I was a very bad BnBer and have been avoiding a few threads lately (burying my head in the sand if I'm honest :cry:).

So aspe I'll say it again - CONGRATULATIONS:happydance:. I stopped the vitex after bfp as the instructions told me so.

His Grace.... how are you keeping? I have missed our chats.

Janelle... have a wonderful break, looking forward to catching up with you in a week or so :thumbup:

Krissy... I'm with you there lady on the wishing life could be normal again and I know it will be blah blah. This past year or so has been one of the most stressful times I have faced for over 10 years and there is still no light at the end of the tunnel yet :growlmad:. How's the form today?

Libby, Mnj, you are also blooming ladies :flower:

I'll try to post more, I'll give you an update now but forgive me as I can't remember what my last update on here was. I think it was that we were given the all clear in December to TTC again but I hadnt talked to DH about it as I knew he wouldnt want to with our work and redundancy woes?

Things are still pretty pants :wacko::haha:. I have no job secured yet and I finish at the end of March. I had a second interview on Tuesday and at it found out it was being covered by a temp so the process looked like a paper exercise. I got my 'dear john' rejection letter this morning but I am the reserve so at least I know my interview skills are developing :shrug:

I went to the GP yesterday and she is convinced my hair loss and itchy armpits that I have been having since my 6th MC in September are a symptom of stress. She prescribed me some cream and special moisturiser to try and alleviate the itching so we'll see how that goes. We had a long chat about my stress levels (work, redundancy, DH on a 3 day week, house in negative equity, all this and the timing TTC, my biological clock, possibly having to move for work and how that is stressing me as after years I now have a good care plan and a good RMC in place - PHEW:sleep:). She was very supportive and even said that she hopes I don't have to move, but if I do the RMC and her will get all my papers and records ready so I can get immediate care where ever I move to and do not have to go through the systems again. She also strongly advised me not to WTT because of the age of DH and I and I said this was probably the most mitigating factor in my stress levels at the moment as I want to but DH has the sensible head on because of our work worries:growlmad:.

Well anyway, I text DH after the appointment and basically gave him an update with a suggestion that I want no pressure for either of us and we should leave things to nature and see what happens over the next couple of months, no mad trying with opks etc and no avoiding it either :winkwink:. He didnt get back to me and of course some valentine :sex: was on the cards so I was apprehensive about what would happen. I'm delighted to say that I think my DH has taken a step forward and we are now at nature's call :happydance::happydance:.

I'm still charting and I know I will get more accurate with timing now but what the hell, I'll play the 'calm woman' if it gets me what I want:thumbup:

Sorry for being MIA everybody, I guess God has just sent me a big challenge which I am plodding my way through at the moment. :flower:

Oh Angel. It's so good to hear from you. I'm so sorry with the work stress. Not stressing is so much easier said than done, but it seems like you're getting there. I'm glad to see that your DH is coming around though. :) How is your son doing?

Thanks, we'll get there etc etc.

I'm going to quote one of those clichés I'm afraid, my son is what keeps me going and forces me to get up some mornings :winkwink:

Here's a pic of him last night eating supper in his bedroom, it's not a great pic as I was laughing so much...

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8227/8476299959_91f38b8a0f_z.jpg
842851_10151427126297208_698473622_o by Angel Hug, on Flickr

Angel - I love that pic! You've got a handsome little fellow there. How cute! Now I want a grilled cheese sandwich. hmmm....

Hey ladies,
Sorry I couldnt get on yesterday but I had so much to do in the morning. The trip was good. Got my package mailed off to DH yesterday. My daughter was hilarious for most of the car ride. She wanted to tell grandpa all kinds of stories on the phone. Then we would dance with our arms to grandma's radio and thenshe would play toddler games on grandma's phone and then make animal sounds. A good time all around.

Well DH doesnt get to chose his duty station but he has decided not to stay infantry so he is waiting til March (when the bonus for reenlisitng goes up another $900) to choose his next military occupation. Then he will have to go for 4-5 months of training for that job and then go to his next duty station.

Misty- I was at my mom's for 4 weeks over Thaksgiving until right before Christmas but all the stuff we could fit in the trailer for me and Baby J is at our house that we own in IL. I am back in IN with my mom for a 10 day long visit and then will come back again in April. After that it'll be up to her and my dad to come visit us since I'll be too big and uncomfortable to drive.

Hi Angel, I'm sorry about the job stress. I'm glad you are giving a few months of the natural way to ease up the stress on both you and DH. Your son reminds me of the triplets from the movie Brave. Is he mischievious too?

AFM-My mom got me some really cute maternity stuff from Kohls and Target and I'll take my bump pic in them today because she wants to see how they fit.

Aspe what website did u get your vitex from and how much is it? My daughter is wondering.

Angel! Good to hear from you and it is okay to stop B&B every once in a while to deal with stuff.

Nicole, glad to hear little Jay was good in the car! Hope you're having a good weekend.

I am on my phone right now and Siena Is having a meltdown so I better go!

Misty.. I got the vitex online, well.ca. I paid about $18.99, minus tax. I think the last two bottles I ordered cost about $40.00.

Hi ladies!!!

Just a quick pop in for me as i got a ton of cleaning to do....

well we said we werent going to spend a lot on furniture but yeah we got a great deal on beautiful sectional plut a recliner and after taxes and delivery charge it come to just over $1400.00 we got the set 1/2 off!!! it was $89 for them to deliver but it saves us the trip back over there and our backs lol! wont get it till wed though that sucks.

got the boys bunk beds off craigslist yesterday for $100 we got the beds and matresses so good deal. now still have to find ava a bed and matress and i lost the screws to our bed and i am think i might just go to the home depot and just get wood screws and put it perminately together for now lol. still need a kitchen table to...sigh....i just hate spending the money! oh and a vacuum cleaner since mine decided to take a crap lol.

anyways today is our exspensive meal of the year....Red Lobster yum!!! we do it every year with taxes and before we always went with my parents but this year we are taking josh's mom and our kids they have never been hopefully they are good!

ok tons to do before we got to go!

Hope everybody is having a good weekend.

Army... I'm of course biased about my DS but everybody says he is the sweetest child ever lol. They of course dont see the tantrums he currently throws at me but in general he is a very kind natured and balanced toddler, I pray it continues.

Libby... sounds like Sienna has already started the terrible twos!

Aspe,... how are you honey?

Janelle... missing you!!!!!!

Krissy.... enjoy your lobster, I'm ashamed to say that I have never tried it.

xo

Went out to reakfast tday and then all 3 of us go to take a 2 hour nap. Had yummy barbeque bones pork ribs with roasted potatoes for dinner (one of my mom's specialies).My dughter can say "kitty" now. he know about 12 words in sign langage. She knows the animal sounds for puppy, kitty, cow, horse, monkey, an a few others. She is practicing counting when we go up anddown stairs snce my mom's house has 3 flights of stairs total. She also tries to tell the dogs to "si" which is her way of saying sit at the moent. she can also say go when she wants to leave the house. I'm so proud of her. Here is my 25 week bump pic:

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 6
Nicole nice bump!

ok since i dont have a bump pic i can be proud of here is a before and after of my dad i am so proud of him!!!

the little girl is my "niece" Emma-she is my cousin's daughter but i am "aunt" krissy to them.

Attachments

• dad before and after.jpg
    dad before and after.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 7
Krissy WOW!!! How did he do that in 5 months? That's amazing! Wtg dad!

Angel you are definitely having a rough time of things! I'm glad you're back and I hope things start going your way soon. Your son looks like quite the character!

Aspe how u doing? Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->