A home for EVERYONE!

Whoa, thats the kind of weight loss I am hoping for in 5 months after this baby is born. Breastfedding will help with that luckily. Way to go Krissy's dad!

Krissy - So impressed with your dad's weight loss. He looks great!

Thanks guys! He stopped eating refined sugars, so what he says is nothing white lol, he eats small meals through out the day and he eats lots of protein....lots of greek yogurt lol. he stopped eating ice cream everyday, no more candy that he likes, no more pop what so ever, very rarely juice, he basically only drinks water and tea. he used to be the kind who could only drink whole milk now drinks skim. very proud of him i dont have that will power lol buy yes VERY impressed! he didnt it so he could live longer for my kids.

sounds cliche but he is my hero!!!

misty-i remember you posting about my cycle lengths and yes so far does seem to be back to normal for me i hope! how is tyler growing?

aspe-where are you? how are you doing?

nicole-i am sure you will be fine lol...you are all baby now you are that skinny prego lady lol

grace-how you been?

afm-ok ladies my weekend off is over.....sad!!!! cant wait for my new couch to get here wednesday! work the next four days! but friday willl be a great day because i am going to get my husband started with getting signed up with college courses. at our community college you dont have to have a diploma or GED if your over 18...weird right? but he has to do assessment testing but he is offically accepted as a student there.

anyways got home work get started berfore work. see you ladies later!

LOL I wish I felt as thin as you say I look. As far as your dad's diet, I cant drink skim milk and I wouldnt be able to cut out ice cream completely but I could do the rest of it if I ever NEEDED to for health reasons.

Good day ladies,

How is everyone today?

Good, just waiting for two weeks to have my first prenatal appointment.

My friend told me once you are pregnant, the worrying don't stop. I now believe it.

I didnt stop worrying til I was 18 weeks. I'm doing pretty good. My mom is getting a bit touchy though. She doesnt even ask anymore. If I say I feel movement she putsboth hands on my belly. Luckily this baby is stubborn and stops moving as soonas she touches my belly! LOL.

A friend of mine is in desperate need of Enfamil formula coupons, checks, or samples. Her son was born at 28 weeks in December and was just allowed to come home last week but he has to stay on Enfamil A.R because otherwise if he spits up he forgets to breathe (happened several times already). If you have any formula coupons, checks, or samples you could spare for Enfamil A.R, can you please message me on here so I can give you either her or my address (depending on her preference) so we can get them to her asap?!? Thanks. She has tried WIC but they are not cooperating even with a script from her son's doctor and they are on a tight budget since she is not working full time for another couple of weeks.

nicole-wish i could help! and um yeah you look way skinny lol..

aspe glad to hear you are doing ok got kind of worried when you didnt post most of the weekend . sigh now just waiting on me to get prego lol

i feel yucky...and i just got home and so dont feel like doing my paper i will make myself do it in the morning bc i can barely keep my eyes open now. is it wrong i hope for a snow day tomorrow again for my son lol?if i wasnt for the fact he is doing amazing at his school and his teacher is great i would have transferred him so he could ride the bus. the scarifices you make for your kids!

ok ladies i am off for the night but i hope to see more chatter tomorrow!!! love ya!

Good morning ladies i think..... it was in the 40 yesterday now in teh 20 and icey and snowing fun times! i feel like poop got a ton to do before work like always...oh well i can do it lol!

Hey how's everyone doing today?

Krissy - Wow that’s the same person in the before and after?? That is amazing! And yay on the new furniture!!

Hey guys. I had a good weekend... lots of time with my sweet girl since it was a three-day weekend. Longer seems to be better... she gets more used to being home and not so needy/clingy. Starting to string together words... she's been saying "sit down" for awhile, but then yesterday while we were out, we heard a toddler crying and she said "baby cry?" And I said, yes siena a baby is crying! I try to talk to her in full sentences and affirm things she says, but usually she just says one word questions.. or 'whats that?' in her toddler-ese that most people might not understand unless they know her. So I was proud that she said that... and then after I affirmed her question, she said "baby cryING". Ha! Also, after she sneezes or coughs, she always says 'okay' to let us know she's ok haha. I guess I must ask her often if she's ok! I also ask her 'okay?' if I tell her something or order her to do something to get her to tell me that she understood. Anyway, it has been fun to be able to communicate with her more and more!! She's so fun!

Went out to reakfast tday and then all 3 of us go to take a 2 hour nap. Had yummy barbeque bones pork ribs with roasted potatoes for dinner (one of my mom's specialies).My dughter can say "kitty" now. he know about 12 words in sign langage. She knows the animal sounds for puppy, kitty, cow, horse, monkey, an a few others. She is practicing counting when we go up anddown stairs snce my mom's house has 3 flights of stairs total. She also tries to tell the dogs to "si" which is her way of saying sit at the moent. she can also say go when she wants to leave the house. I'm so proud of her. Here is my 25 week bump pic:

wow you are small!!

Lizzy hi busy momma!!! she is doing very well! and I am always proud when my kids start talking more. ok funny moment for jamison he is almost 3 1/2 and talks very well and so smart. i was sitting here looking at how much has changed recently and he is starting to look more like my dh. well i say to him jamie who do you look like mommy or daddy. he takes minute looks at both of us and goes i look like a kid....LMAO he is such a smart ass lol.
oh and yes that is my dad in both pictures. he just turned 52 a few days ago.

still working on his damn paper ugh!

LOL Libby, thanks hun. I think I'm probably 3-4 cms behind where I was with my other kids at 25 weeks but I'm not complaining.

Well I got the naughty poopies and pressure in my lower left abdomen today. Oh, I got a MAJOR blessing on Saturday night. One of my mo's friends has decided to not have any more kids after her daughter is now 1 so she gave me basically her whole maternity wardrobe! Thats like 40+ pieces of maternity clothing and 4 nursing tops. And they are all either from Motherhood Maternity or A Pea in the Pod so they are more expensive and they have the rusching (sp?) on the sides and are very comfy! Oh and yesterday I finally got our Federal Return accepted, but now we are having problems with the state return thing.

nicole good luck on the taxes crap! I still have to mail in my state and it took us over 2 weeks to get our federal back. did you guys ever figure out the car situation?

i am going thursday to get my eyes exam done and get new contacts yay! much better for work than my glasses! sissy gets to go to my moms that day to so she gets a day with just her being there no brothers.

afm time to get ready for work ayya not...my belly is up set and i got my paper about 50% done will finish when i get home...sigh...11 hours from now. have a great day ladies!

Haha "I look like a kid." That made me giggle!

And yeah Nicole I'd be fine with dr telling me I am measuring smaller this time... I wouldn't mind a smaller baby come delivery time!! Yay on the clothing score! That's awesome! I'm jealous! That stuff is pricey! My mom helped me out by scouring thrift stores for mat clothes... but yeah a lot of it wasn't the cute stuff, grr, so I don't wear it. Pretty much have to wear mat pants now... although I can still get away with some bigger pants if I wear a long tank... just not as comfy! Shirts, I'm wearing all different sizes, depending on length more than anything. Most everything can stretch, ha.

Dr appt today... had a smoothie and coffee this morning... salad at lunch... going to eat GOOD after the weigh-in, ha. Just had a sucker. On past appt days, I upped my water intake, trying to be extra good... when really that probably made me weight more. So ehh whatever. No idea if I've gained. Hopefully I didn't gain a ton...

Libby - That's so exciting about Sienna! How did your dr appointment go?

krissy - Good luck on the paper. When is it due?

Nicole - Lovely blessing on the clothes. I pretty much wear the exact same things every week. Getting a whole wardrobe for free is awesome.

Janelle - We are ready to hear about your trip. Hurry up and log on and give us the details.

pdx - How are you doing?

Misty - I hope work is getting better and you and baby Tyler are doing well.

Loren - Where are you? I hope everything is okay.

Aspe - How's your countdown to your first appointment going?

Maria - :hi:

AFM - Work should slow down by next week! I need a break, too. Oh yeah and I have to tell you about this rude woman at church. So, I sit down next to her and she asks me many months I am. I tell her six months and she says, "wow, you're huge! I was that size when I was ten months and my son was 7 lbs. Your baby is going to be huge." Luckily we were in church so I couldn't punch her in the throat like I fanticized about doing. After I repented of my sinful thought, I tried to enjoy the service but she kept poking me to ask more questions. Finally as church was almost over, she gets up to leave. As our pastor is still talking she looks back and me and loudly says, "I hope you get to have a vaginal delivery." Everyone on the row in front looks back at me like I'm the one that said it. I was completely mortified. After church was over we hit the door so fast. Can you believe that?

Grace.. Two weeks seems so far away lol
Is it safe to safe I am about 4 weeks?

It is very unfortunate you experienced this the other day. Some people can be so rude and inconsiderate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->