A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe, I have no idea how far a long you are. I plugged in your numbers and it said you are 7 weeks tomorrow. But that doesn't add up with your procedure and bedding dates so, I have no idea. You will have to discuss it with your doctor. Either way, if you are early pregnant that means you got a positive result FAST. :) They wont be able to tell you how far a long you are until you have an ultrasound. I'm so over the moon excited for you! Do your boobs hurt? Some women have sore boobs, others not so much. Some women don't have any pregnancy symptoms. So far, you just have constipation and mild cramping huh? Sounds like you're one of the lucky ones. ;) Congratulations, sweetheart!

Maria, I remember dreaming of peeing on stick after stick, after stick! Pay attention to your dreams, they will tell you more than you expect! Have you Skyped with your Boyfriend lately?

No not yet, he's had computer problems plus I don't think he has a working mic or webcam

I tried a few online programs, and the same, it does not match. Most tell me I was ovulating the day after my procedure. I can not even say for sure what dpo I was because I am so irregular.
I had sore nipples since ovulation. They are not tender with a bra on, but when you go to touch them, they hurt. Some days my boobs hurt and some days I get really bad heartburn. Thank goodness for milk the other day. Lots of cm like almost every time I go to pee. Nothing serious though.

And, oh yeah, the constipation (so not use to this) and cramping

Pictures will be posted in the next hour! Sorry, we had visitors and dinner so havent gotten to take the pictures yet.

Aspe, those are all very promising symptoms!! That's awesome. I hope you get in to see a doctor soon so you can get a better dating idea.

Maria, I don't want to sound like a paranoid pregnant woman, but I'm sure we're all wondering the same thing. How do you know this guy is who he says he really is? Have you ever seen the show catfish? That's the first thing I think. Sorry, don't mean to offend you, I'm just extremely curious... :shy:

Nicole, hurry the hell up!

Janelle.. I think we took about, if not over, 12 tests before I went to the doctor lol
First prenatal appointment is still a while off yet.. March 4

I'm going to get Skype on my phone and try to talk to him when I have some time to myself! If I can that is. There's that possibility that he's not who he says he is. But he's been honest so far. So knock on wood and pray that's the case.

Just a real quick pop in i am exhausted!!!

JAnelle you are back yay!!!!! no my brother is suppose to give me his phone when he gets his new phone. mine wont keep a charge for nothing now after the bad drop it had this past weekend lol. but yeah it was us 3 kids and my mil and it was great! the waitress we had was older like 50's and supper nice i loved her and at the end she told us how well behaved kids we had. it was a lot of fun! and i am sitting on my nice new comfy couch now i love it!

angel so happy you are on more! i so forgot what you asked me before my brain is shot!

nicole you never posted pics sad...i was getting all excited to see!!!!

maria i agree with janelle....no i actaully did meet my dh online but we talked on the phone the same night we met online and met in person 2 days later, now we are 8yrs and 3 kids in lol....good luck!!!!

Aspe so happy to see you are doing so well!!!

hi everyone else my head hurts for give me!

afm work is kicking my ass!!!! my whole body is sore! i work tomorrow but got friday off then go back for another 4 days stretch with doing a 12 on saturday. i do those longer shifts on my weekends i work bc 3 reasons, 1 the kids are at my moms, 2 it makes it so i shouldnt be mandated on another day, 3 well money of course. oh getting contacts back tomorrow so happy! and taking josh on friday to do his testing so he can sign up for college classes for the summer so proud he decided what he wants to do and i cant wait to help him get there!

ok goooood night!

I tried a few online programs, and the same, it does not match. Most tell me I was ovulating the day after my procedure. I can not even say for sure what dpo I was because I am so irregular.
I had sore nipples since ovulation. They are not tender with a bra on, but when you go to touch them, they hurt. Some days my boobs hurt and some days I get really bad heartburn. Thank goodness for milk the other day. Lots of cm like almost every time I go to pee. Nothing serious though.

And, oh yeah, the constipation (so not use to this) and cramping

All great symptoms Aspe :happydance::happydance:. Doctors will probably date you from your LMP (3rd Jan) until you get a dating scan to confirm.

Where about in Canada do you live Aspe?

Krissy.... I get tired reading your posts, I can't imagine how busy you are at the moment! To be honest as I am being made redundant I am making the most of it and I am doing very little in work. This means life for me is not too pressured regarding time at the moment, I just have the wonderful stress of money worries. I had asked if you are getting any 'me' time but it doesnt sound as if you are?

Janelle... thanks so much for the kind words. I cant believe how calm I am about being made redundant, I think I've went through all the processes and emotional stages and yes now I am just accepting it and trying to get on. I so agree that we can't plan life and at last my DH has finally got it - Ladies as of last night we are back TTC!!!!!:happydance::happydance: I dont know if we'll catch the eggy this month but I'm just happy that after 3 months WTT because of tests and then another 2 WTT because DH was wobbling because of our work and money problems he 'just got on with it' lol last night :blush::haha:. He even asked and I fobbed replying that yes it's ovulation time just in case and he didnt even attempt to be safe once I admitted it was :happydance:

Blueberri... here's hoping we both have some nice pregnancy dreams shortly :flower:

Army.... impatiently waiting pics of the new hair cut here please:winkwink:.

Libby, His Grace and anybody I've missed :kiss:

xo

Angel.. Yay on ttc :)

Janelle.. Happy Happy Birthday Birthday!! Hope you have a great day :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANELLE!!!!

Will post more later, just snuck on at work quick!

Happy Birthday Janelle!

Here are the pictures: (please forgive the bad lighting and how tired i look). I am still learning all the styles I can do with this new haircut.

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 5
Happy birthday Janelle!
Nicole - you look very pretty!
Hi everyone else! I'm still very much over the moon about that dream. :cloud9:

I will take more pictures after I shower and style it today in an hour. Gotta wait for Jerusha to nap first though.

Yeah, Janelle, I guess I don't love the pants with the waist below the belly... I like the kind that I can wear over the belly OR fold down, depending. And I'm flying to Virginia... two short trips with a layover in between.... next Thursday after work. But I'm not taking Siena. I'd love to, but I've flown twice with her (both times alone) and I know I just couldn't handle it this time. But yeah I'd read about that gogo baby thing... I plan on getting that next time she flies!

Ok so should I get compression socks?? I am now dealing with swelling... but I guess I might with flying? I'll look on amazon and see what they have...

HAHA on Samuel telling folks about your boobs!! I was just trying to figure out the other day what I should tell Siena they're called.. boobs or breasts or what... because yeah I know she'll start talking about them.. they fascinate her, lol.

Krissy! Get some rest!!

Nicole, have fun playing with your hair style! I want to cut my hair or dye it or something but trying to waaaait because I told myself I would let my hair just 'be' for awhile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->