A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe, man that is a good deal on ebay for the socks!! But I need them this Thursday... drat.

Janelle, wow I might need to get a camelback water bottle! I need to drink more... always. I am bad about it. OH man about your day... yeah Samuel is always so sweet from what you've said in the past that I guess when he's bad, its much more evident!! Time away would help... but hopefully a good night's rest will do the trick too. Hard because you have him every day versus escaping to work or something, so you need to get away now and then! Yeah you need a vacation from your vacations!!

Nicole, 110 ounces plus milk?? Man that seems like maybe too much?? I don't think we need more than 64... I wouldn't be able to work... I'd be stuck running back and forth to the bathroom the whole time! Ooo love that you guys are doing art projects! That sounds fun!

G'morning Krissy, Grace, Misty, PDX, Angel, and anyone I missed!

Nothing going on here... got a new haircut the other day... experimenting with how to style it... I am so not skilled at that, lol.

Janelle.. I can understand your opinion on you would like the same discipline whether at your home and his grandparents house. It would be nice if, like krissy said, he associated one behaviour at his grandparents but he is not to act that way at home. Grandparents seems to be so lenient. I hope you feel better today.

So I have been reading you ladies talk about water intake. Am I suppose to be drinking so much water a day?

My db was being kind of, for lack of a better word, idiot yesterday. So we have not spoken to each other since yesterday. Sleeping last night, we made no body contact what so ever.

Janelle, I feel for you. Yesterday was one of my daughter's bad behavior days. It was a small amount better after her nap but not much. I think most of it is because she is getting her 2 year molars (they are about 1/3 of the way through) so she doesnt eat much. My mom and in-laws however do their best to follow the exact schedule and rules I have established for her. My mom will punish her how I see fit if Jerusha chooses to ignore directions or breaks something on purpose. I agree, you need a 2-3 days away. I usually only get Sunday afternoon- Monday afternoon away from Jerusha but that is when I'm back in IL. Here with my mom I'm still with her 100% of the time. My mom will tell me to go rest or take a warm bath if I'm feeling run down but I cant sleep well lately.

Libby- I drank 90 ounces 2 days ago and a lady on a FB pregnancy group I'm part of told me that 90 is low for being pregnant since we are carrying extra weight. She told me she drinks 120-180 ounces a day.

Well I had horrible sleep most of the night because I had a knot in my back where my bra strap had been. Also my nose was stuffed and my abdomen was sore. I think it was from all the kicking and moving going on with little one like Libby goes through but I'm not sure. I desperately want to get out of the house but most likely we will just be doing crafts again til tomorrow.

Good Morning!

Aspe-what did he do? should we beat him? guys can be so stupid some times and me and my dh have had fights like that and slept like that. sometimes he just needs time to realize he did wrong then he has to come to me. if you need to vent about it go right ahead. the whole water thing...i dont remember the exact about but keeping hydrated is important what my dr told me if you feel thirsty at any time you are not hydrated well. so just take sips through out the day. and it can other stuff besides water like juice just limit your caffine intake to 20oz a day...that part always sucked for me!

Hi Grace!

Lizzy-did you look at maybe walmart would be cheaper? or like a bigger medical supply store? all i know is i hate putting those on people and taking them off lol. oh and i know at work we have to rinse and hang them up every night just fyi!

nicole-looks like a day home for us to but i am thinking of taking the kids out to play later since i dont work. we dumped on with snow like some 6+ inches last night. my normal 25min drive took me over an hr!

Good morning all the other lovely ladies!

afm-i am hoter than hell lol. my feet feel like they are on fire i hate it! my throat is all sore and what not ugh it sucks! i just got up not too long ago but i didnt get to bed till 2am bc of the bad roads and what not. josh kept the kid up late so i could sleep in lol. but jamison got up at 6am which is so not like him had to keep getting him to lay back down with me and then he finally passed out everyone else is still sleep lol. anyways gonna eat something and see what my day off brings me!

Hi Ladies, I hope everybody is well?

MnJ... yeah for the baby shower. They aren't very common here in the UK but it is an idea that does seem to be catching on a little bit. I'd love to have one, if I ever have another baba!

Krissy... I'm with you on the doing what you want and keep to your guns for No.4. People keep saying to me that I'm mad to continually try and put myself through the heartache but like you the heart wants what the heart wants. I also get the 'at least you have one' comment and while I know people are trying to be well meaning they just don't get that by saying that it also means that my DS has 6 brothers or sisters that he never go to meet and go ahead remind me again. I think unless you have suffered loss it is hard to comprehend?

Pdx :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Please give yourself time to heal and process things. I had to wait for similar periods as well and I will say yes it was totally frustrating but I used the time to focus on myself and get myself as healthy and fit as I could so I would be in good shape for TTC again. Perhaps you could set similar goals to help distract yourself? xo

His Grace, Libby, Blueberri, Krissy... Morning!!!!! Hope you are keeping well :flower:

Janelley... I hope you got a better night's sleep by the time you read this and things are looking a bit brighter today? :hugs:

Aspe.. hope you and DH have kissed and made up:winkwink:. I bicker and argue with my DH all the time and we are both great huffers so our house can be interesting lol. Not mad arguments you understand but I have been trying to stop them as Kyan is now over 2 and I dont want him to get the wrong impression but a habit is so difficult to break:dohh:

I think I'm going to buy an Ameda Purely Yours double electric breast pump with carry all bag and all the accessories. I found one on Ebay for $90, which is about half the normal store price! I hope it works! Our taxes came through today. Already sent out the mortgage payment and sent some money to paypal for the breast pump. Now I really want to get out of the house and get some more dresses for Jerusha and a few newborn/0-3 month baby girl outfits. Hopefully after we all nap, my mom will agree since it hasnt been snowing like it said it would!

Hi angel! I know what you mean if i have to hear one more time it will happen when it will happen and also the if its ment to be.....ugh pisses me off!!! how are you doing you didnt say.....

nicole-yay for a shopping trip! i am keeping an eye out for good summer clothes sale for my kids.

kids are no up and having brunch lol. i am watching the latest episode of Bones...did i say i love Hulu and Netflix we pay a whol $16 a month between the two and i get still watch some of my favorite shows with out paying out the butt for cable. kids are enjoying some Caillou before we get our chores done then some fun in the snow. sucks they are calling for another 1-3 inches today yuck!

Mom got home early so naptime will be in the next 30 minutes. After that we will see if we go out or just stay home and do crafts.

wow i see lots of happy readers down there! hi janelle, loren, nicole and aspe!!!

lmao i had some weird taste buds this morning....i had cimmion waffles, some minni powder donuts and the chetos....weird right but tast good lol

Morning ladies!

Well, last night I put Samuel in the bath while I did the dishes and Dan finished his paper. I put a load of laundry in the wash and then heard Samuel freaking out in the bath, I went into check on him and I smelt it. Poop in the tub.:dohh:

I couldn't handle it, so Dan came in and cleaned it up, while I finished the laundry. I got the whole house cleaned and picked up last night with all the laundry done so that I could relax a bit today. Even better I was able to talk Samuel into sleeping in his bed all night by bribing him with a thomas the train sticker. Told him if he slept in his bed all night he could have it in the morning. Well, it worked because he slept until 8:30! As did I!! I feel so much better today than I did yesterday. I have some fun events today as well. Going to the chiropractor in the late afternoon. Then going to see my niece preform at her school if the doctor doesn't jack me up. Sometime today after one I am going to go buy a professional curling iron from someone off craigslist. It's brand new and she's only selling it for $10. Be interesting to see if it curls my dumb hair..

Either way, thank you for all your kind words. I will be giving Samuel to the grandparents this weekend only because I want a day of rest. Today is a new day, a better day, and so far Samuel is being a good kid sporting his thomas sticker.

Aspe, as for the water intake, I've never measured how much water I drank until I got a camelbak. I always just went by the color of my urine. If it's clear or pale yellow, you're hydrated enough. I just upped my water intake because it helps with BH and constipation. Although I don't need much help with the constipation anymore. I've been really regular, maybe TOO regular. I know your water intake should be based on your weight. The more you weight, the more oz you need. I think the formula is half your weight in oz. of liquid. Juice, coffee, tea, and soda count but a lot are full of caffeine and added sugar, so I try to just stick with water.

Yeah, Jerusha has only done that 3x so far in her life Janelle. She was constipated last week (now she has runny poops from teething) and I think the warm bath helped her get brave enough to push. So yeah I managed to clean it up myself without gagging too much since my mom had company.

Thinking we might go to Once Upon a Child if it warms up so my mom can get a high chair to use for Jerusha and then the next baby too. And I can get some stuff for Jerusha and new baby! Baby is kicking my left hip right now and its kinda starting to hurt. I have a headache so going to grab my water bottle and head upstairs to nap. I realized last night that I go up and down stairs 8-12x a day when I'm here at my mom's.

Janelle-i hope the you cracked good!!! lol! try and have some fun today and yesterday probably was just a bad day for him...we all get stir crazy in the winter months!

nicole enjoy that nap and go find some good deals!

oh i love not having to work today...oh and 3 days off this weekend! i have to be a character witness for my BIL which i dont want to do but eh i took monday off for it. anyways i am just enjoying sitting here with my feet up and my two kids playing nicely together for now in their rooms...life is good!

oh janelle lmao poop in the tub been there done that lol!

Janelle - Glad you're feeling better. Have fun this weekend.

Krissy - Enjoy your day off.

AFM - I absolutely loved the birth center. I got to meet with all the midwives and they were super nice. Took the time to answer all my questions. We were there for wo hours talking and stuff. I'm really leaning towards switching but I still have to see how dh feels about it.

Thanks grace happy to see that you like the birthing center and good luck with getting dh on board!

I'm glad you get some time off Krissy. Now its naptime for me. Check in later!

Thanks nicole it is nice to just sit in my recliner all comfy.....it is wrong i am eating chetos while watching biggest looser lmao?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->