A home for EVERYONE!

That's one of the places I lived... near Richmond. Lived in Hopewell for a while thin in Chesterfield. My ex lives in Petersburg I think. Feel free to spit on him :)

Morning ladies!! I just woke up. It's 10 here. Don't tell Dan... he'll be envious. Hope you're all enjoying your day so far. I've got a lot I need to do today and I don't want to do any of it!

My friend lives in Chester area... Her mom is in Prince George.

Janelle- did you get motivated yet? Ha

hahaha, no. I ate an instant oatmeal and I feel so freakin' full. Waiting for it to digest a bit, then I will get moving.

Heck IM envious Janelle!!! I was awake at 8:00. We took today off of work to finish painting and getting ready for flooring installation tomorrow morning. Can't wait for my house to be put back together!! It's so annoying!!

I'm going crazy with how small newborn onsies are. They are adorable! I feel like its been forever since Ive held something that small and cute! My mom spoils me, she bought my dog a plastic travel crate that will be easier for me and josh to work into a car when we get one. It's about 5 inches shorter and the height and width are about 2inches shorter but it still has plenty of room for him.

Yep, which is good because we have a huge suitcase, a cat crate, and a garbage bag full of clothes to take back to my house.

Ok, time to jump in the shower, then scrub down the baby before we go to a party with a lot of pople and a lot of FOOD! Tomorrow morning probably around 10 we'll be on the road heading back to IL.

Have a safe trip!!

I am up after dealing w insomnia... slept in because my friend wakes up later... think she is waking now... no plans.. hard to leave the house w a nursing 4 month old... she didn't get how hard it was when she visited me but I've been through it so fine with staying in!

Well seems like DH has his mind set on getting a 2008 Ford Fusion with about 85k miles on it. He emailed me saying he already emailed the dealer for more info and pictures. It does seem like a nice car and it might last us a good 6-7 years miles wise as long as Josh gets another car or truck after we finish car payments. For a 24 month loan with $2800 down, our car payments would be about $330/month, which is just over half our mortgage payments and $125 less than our payments for the Jeep were. And it gets better miles per gallon, good safety rating, and enough room (especially with a smaller dog crate) for the dog and 2 suitcases!

Oh, my mom bought a pink snowsuit for Jerusha at Goodwill the other day and we washed it and put it on her. She looked like a happy pink marshmallow! she was so excited but the snow had melted here so we took it off her. It should snow in IL for another 10 days though so I'll let her use it some like she's been begging me to let her.

Hi ladies, have a good weekend everybody.

Are you happy then regarding the car Nicole?

Janelle... yeah for the lie in, luck you!

:witch:is on it's unwelcome way :growlmad::cry:, I've had cramps the past day or so, do not have any symptoms and when I checked internally this morning there is a small bit of spotting started. I know I really shouldnt be disappointed as it's my first month back and on a NTNP level to keep DH but I'm gutted. I ust want my bad run of luck to turn and I had hoped it would this month especially as I am redundant from work next Thursday :cry:

Sorry ladies I'm just feeling a tad delicate, I'm sure I'll pick up again soon x

I cant say I'm happy with it until I see actual pictures of the specific car he is wanting.

Ok, well we are packing up the car, hoping to be on the road in the next 30 minutes.

Angel i am sorry sweety i know how ya feel! i hate the waiting game the most and i still got about 8 days before af is due dont think i am gonna make it....... hugs sweety!

Any update angel?

Hi aspe and nicole i see you down there!

aspe how you feeling you prego lady you?

Nicole i hope you had a good trip home any news about the car?

Janelle-how you feeling sweety?

Misty how is that house coming?

Lizzy- i know you cant really get on during the weekend but wanted say hi!

Grace-how is your wonderful sunday?

afm- still cramping on and off. cm has changed to less thick more lotiony so i dont know. but cervix is the softest i have ever felt today. also starting today is my nipples are sore...but i do get that sometimes before af. so it is all a waiting game. josh keeps asking me if i am pregnant yet lol

yesterday josh gave me a "free" day i went shopping with just my mommy so it was nice to get out of the house for a while and totally josh's idea! he was even willing to watch my brothers step kids so that my mom could go with me but my dad just kept them. i told him that when he does stuff like that it shows how much he appriciates me and wants me to be happy.

i hate this waiting game ugh....i think josh will have me start testing on wednesday lmao!

Krissy.. I am anxious for you. My cm was different after o before I got my bfp.
That was so nice of your husband to offer you a day, or hours, away to relax.

Janelle.. Hope you had a good weekend. Sorry to hear about people stealing your mail. I would be pissed. We do not get mailed delivered to our house directly.

Libby.. Hope you had a good weekend and a flight back. Was the compression socks a necessity?

Angel.. So sorry to hear about the witch. Like the girls used to tell me, you are not out until she arrives

Misty.. How is the room coming along? Hope you share pictures when you are done. It is crazy how you are due in 8-9 ish weeks

Nicole.. Glad you found a car, possibly. Did you ever get any news on your stolen car?

Grace.. How are you?

I am feeling lazy today but soon got to get my butt moving. Doctors appointment tomorrow.

I got to get my bloodwork results back and have my first prenatal appointment. She said there is alot of questions. In order to get an ultrasound, I got to get a referral and wait. Referrals for everything here lol

I was thinking, when I had my hysteroscopy, they did a federal for an ultrasound, on my ovaries I guess. I am still waiting for the letter of appointment in the mail. That said, maybe I should go for the intended purpose but also see if they would do one for baby. Hehe.. I am going to mention it at tomorrow's appointment.

well at least you have universeral healthcare even if it is hurry up and wait kind lol. right now neither josh nor i have health insurance got to love good ol usa!

Your company do not offer insurance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"