A home for EVERYONE!

I think I remember you saying that. I hope I am not sick the whole way through, but rather, it subsides.

I hope so too! Mine has come back, but it's not nearly as bad as it was in the beginning.

Anyone else NOT look pregnant when they lay on their back? My torso is like 2 inches longer than the average woman's I've been told so maybe that is why I dont look round yet when I lay on my back. Oh, I gained MAJOR weight when I was at my mom's house so now I say screw it, if I gain 40 lbs then I'll deal with it later. I'm just going to enjoy being pregnant and eating for two while I can. Also, I have a lot of pressure when I stand up now. Pants and skirts are very uncomfortable because they put pressure on my baby bump. Wearing a nursing dress we bought at Goodwill with my mom. It is very lnog and comfy but the only problem is the pads are swen in and all scrunched up from being washed so much. Trying to figure out what to do about them.

Use Promo Code "7sling" for 100% off the car seat canopy of your choice (a $49.95 value) at carseatcanopy.com AND 100% off the Udder Cover™ brand nursing cover of your choice (a $34.95 value)at uddercovers.com- while supplies last!

Hi everybody, sorry I am up to my eyes as I leave work tomorrow hence why I havent really been on the past few days. I'm also sorry this is a little selfish of me but I am in work and I just wanted to pop on and share, HisGrace, your thoughts about me must have been a spiritual premonition:winkwink:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8248/8534008696_6612fce12f_z.jpg
Untitled by Angel Hug, on Flickr

Im in shock, amazed and stunned..... I have never had a BFP before 16DPO, and I don't remember having one with lines so dark so early either. I got a BFN on Sunday evening so to get this 2 1/2 days later I'm praying is a good sign.

Will catch up this evening ladies, have a lovely day. I'm off out to dinner with work for my leaving party xoxo

Yay Angel! Feel free to have selfish posts all you want here. Thats why Krissy created this so no one would feel bad for posting all about themselves.

So I didnt sleep well last night and my back is already hurting me this morning. Ugh...its going to be a long week. I wish someone else would take care of the dog for me but oh well. I have a few phone calls to make today.

Angel.. Congratulations! :) :)
Those lines are vibrant :)

First of all... Angel!!! I can't see pics from this computer... but sounds like you got a BFP?!?! Congrats!!!!!

Misty - Ha yeah we are in similar bump situations... except I don't have any issues with baby pushing up, just down. Yeah noticed once I walk a bit, it gets easier, ha... like things have to reshuffle to make room for hips to rotate...

Janelle - Yah... we got some low babies!

Grace - Yeah This baby likes to stick out in weird positions too!

Nicole - Thanks for the promo code... ha just went and got the gift set with udder cover, nursing bracelet, and pads... noah pattern.

afm - nursery planning... thinking I'll match some paint colors from the crib bedding for a tree mural idea I have. Also name pondering. Suggested Asher to DH and he countered with Ashton. Back to square one, lol.

Angel!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Congrats!! I got goosebumps! This is a sticky one and I bet a girl since dark so fast AND a girl going by janelle's experience. It took mine a few days to get darker started out very faint. Either that or it's twins for u! Ha! Congrats and hugs!

Libby I like Asher and Ashton both!!

These are the kinds of names I like... some I know we won't use because we know friends who used the names.. or others that are tv characters or too popular etc... but helps me at least think about it.

Asher
Parker
Finn
Noah
Avery
Chase
Landon
Landry
Aidan
Jackson
Hudson
Cale
Macon

Angel, WHOOOHOO!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! My pregnancy test was pretty dark fairly early on. I can't remember how many DPO I was though. I can't remember anything now a days. :( So happy for you though!! Congratulations!

Libby, I like Jackson. I've always been a sucker for that name. I like Ashton as well.

Since Nicole, listed a sale, thought I would let you ladies know, that Target is having a sale on baby stuff as well. I got an email about it. I can not find any "girl" car seats that I like though. It's so annoying.

Grace, 29 weeks!!!

Misty, how's that nursery coming along?

:wave: to all the other ladies!

AFM, I woke up this morning and I can't move my neck! AT ALL. THAT QUACK MESSED ME UP!!!!! I'm on the couch right now with ice on my neck and shoulder area, beyond pissed off. Oh well, guess Dan will just have to clean house and cook dinner. ;) He wont mind.

Krissy.. How many dpo are you? When do you test?

Janelle - Oh dear!!! How awful about your neck!! That is ridiculous!!! Sigh!! Hope you are better tomorrow! :(

Hey Grace and Aspe

Janelle.. Sorry to hear you are in pain today

:wave: libby, grace, Nicole, misty

Libby- I like Aidan, Cale, and Landon best.

Janelle- Thanks for the info about the Target sale. Do you know how long its going on for? I told myself I wouldnt spend any more unnecessary money til Saturday.

Nicole, I have no idea, but here is the link in case you were interested.
https://www.target.com/sb/baby/-/N-5xtlyZ5tdv2Z5tdv0?ref=tgt_email_RX303062&emseq=198123435

If the link doesn't work, then I will have to email you the ad.

Woohoo!!!! Got my first BH just now!!! When has everyone else started getting them? I know I got them a ton with Siena, but no idea when they started. And seemed like they increased with stress etc so big stuff for the class I was in, etc, exacberated them. I've been anxious today and sorta on edge / bored and kinda the first day where I was like ok this baby can come... wonder if I caused the BH?? Ehh whatever!

Minutes are ticking by slowly here at work... have stuff going on every weekend this month, so hope that helps time fly by... but being at work is not making time fly, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->