A home for EVERYONE!

I got my first BH this time around while at my mom's last Wednesday. I got 3 of them. Then one strong one on Thursday.

It's ok Janelle, I got an ad about it too. Just went to my junk folder at first.

Wow ok Nicole like almost exactly same as me since you were 26 weeks 4 days then and I'm 26 weeks 5 days!

Ok, Jerusdha is throwing a fit since she must have woken up early from her nap. Dangit, guess mommy doesnt get to lay down now.

Libby, I get braxton hicks pretty frequently. The ones I get now are pretty uncomfortable. I remember getting them fairly early on, but everyone is different. I thought upping my water intake would help, but it hasn't. Well, I guess maybe a bit, but not enough in my opinion.

Nicole, Samuel has been pretty good lately. No more fits. I think a lot of it might have just been the adjustment from coming back from vacations. This weekend was a little weird because I wasn't able to do much because I was in pain and Dan was doing homework literally the entire time, so I think he felt a little neglected. I'm thinking he will be fine once the baby comes because he will be able to help and if there is anything Samuel absolutely loves, it's helping.

I think I'm going to lay down and take a nap, my neck is killing me and I can't do a damn thing. Samuel is sitting next to me eating carrots and hummus and watching finding nemo. That kid loves that move. So, I'm good for the length of the movie.

Baby is swishing around. Not really any kicks or punches, just swishing motions. Went in to save Jerusha and turns out she wasnt even in her bed. She was sitting in the carseat that my mom bought her and it tipped over. So I put her in bed and she is very close to sleeping now so I think I will go lay down too.

Hi Ladies,:hi:
Its been a while since ive posted but ive been lurking and keeping up with u gals..
So i got the metho shot last monday and now im waiting for my levels to b bakto normal...did a check on monday and it was down to 11 so it shud b totally down in the another week or so...now im in a 3-4 mths wait for ttc...bummer...anyways gonna get fit and positive for my rainbow baby :flower:
So nice u hear all of u progressing so well..with the bh...
libby.. got alil scared with your post a couple of days bak but was so glad to read everything turned out well...
Nicole...cool thing on finding the jeep but damper on the mood for the new car heh...
Janelle...i c your in too many aches and pains sweetie...hopefully itll get batter soon

Hiya girls, thanks so much for the well wishes, it really does mean a lot and is helping to keep me calm! I guess I got my answer to my nausea over the past few days:winkwink::haha:.

Janelle... I really feel for you at the moment, you really have had a little run of bad luck between your hips, fall and now neck:hugs:. I hope you feel better as a good nap.

Aspe... how are you feeling today?

I dont remember getting BH with my DS at all:wacko:, praying I get that far with this one to find out. I remember being on the look out for them but nope nothing, so I didnt even get a practice feeling before the big event :haha:

Hope you are all having a good day x

Oh angel...congratulations sweetie....so happy for u...have a healthy and happy 9 mths :)

Jealous of those taking naps... would love to join... and sorry pdx that you have to wait to ttc but hopefully time flies.

15 min until I get off work... then off to pick up Siena and bring her by DH's grandparents... good way to kill an evening when I'd rather be napping than entertaining a toddler... but not wanting to leave her at daycare longer today after being away last weekend.

How are you pdx? And thank you. It is a time of mixed feelings but I have to try and stay positive, surely this is my luck turning...

Keep focused on your plan for the next few months, I swear it not only saved my sanity but also got me in great shape for my next attempt xoxo

LOL Dont be too jealous of me Libby. I laid down for 20 minutes but couldnt sleep due to my mind going through all I needed to get done today.

So my car should be ready in about 5 days! The detective who called said that the report only mentions some damage to the bumper. I have one big issue now. The car is locked and they need the keys in order to finsih processing for fingerprints, but I cant find the keys! Going to stay up late tonight tearing this house apart for the keys.

Grace, for me the mild ones felt like the baby was rolling up into a ball in the center of my abdomen. Just slight pressure but nothing really painful.

So like you're real bloated all of a sudden is what they feel like? I know it's dumb that I'm clueless considering this is my third pregnancy but its been 20 years!! Lol

Oh okay. I don't think I've had any then. Or at least I don't think I have. Maybe one of those rolls I thought I was feeling was a BH, but it's never in the center.

A bit more pressure than just being bloated Misty.

Grace, it may have been because I was laying down but the day when I had 3 of them the BH were mainly on my left side.

For me, when I have BH, my stomach hardens... that'll happen for some and they won't notice until they touch their stomach. Mine, I'll feel it and swear I must be 'doing it' myself by like trying to do a crunch or something without thinking about it. But then it'll continue being hard and clenched and get harder and my stomach will make a funny mishapen point before going flabby again. I read up on it online... sounds like thats normal. And it'll stop usually if I change positions or move around etc.

Nicole, drat on the nap! And hope you found the keys!!!!

I havent found the keys yet. I will work on it when she goes down for her nap today. I had a rough day yesterday and still didnt sleep well even though I went to bed early.

Thanks. I dont want to talk to DH right now even though I am doing my best to be civil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->