A home for EVERYONE!

Argh! Congratulations angel! I'm so incredibly happy for you!!!!;xxxxx

Good day ladies,

My body feels very off today. I am not sick, just I feel off.

Morning ladies!

Grace, I agree with libby, when I first started having braxton hicks it felt like my belly was hardening. They are more prominent now, I know when I'm about to have one. I can feel it coming on, feel it at it's peak, and then feel it when in eases up. I kinda like it because I can tell where the baby is laying, although it's just like a giant ball on one side.

I'm kind of excited, because when ever I'm awake the baby is awake, when I'm asleep the baby is asleep. I hope she stays on this schedule!! I got up last night in what seems like forever to pee and she was moving all over the place. I'm convinced she's getting ready to turn. I need to quit drinking water so late! I hate getting up to pee.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your day so far!

You arent forgetting Libby. My DH is making me choose between my parents or him and the kids. It all started with talknig about when to have her 2nd birthday party and he deicded he is dead set on having it on May 11th just to be spiteful since he knows I am supposed to be at my parent's house that weekend when they renew their vows (they will have been married 25 years as of April 30th).

I told him it hurt me to do it but I would ALWAYS choose him and the kids over my parents. So I sent my mom an email last night saying I wont be at their vow renewal party. I didnt mention DH or her birthday party in it, just said that I didnt feel like it was safe to travel 6 hours at 37 weeks pregnant.

Nicole, when is your daughters birthday? Will he be in town? If your daughter's birthday doesn't fall on the 11th, then I would choose a day closer to her birthday. If your husband isn't going to be around then I don't see why his opinion should even matter.

Hands down, I would(did) choose Dan over my family, but your family seems to be a lot nicer and loving than mine, so it's a no brainer for me. Bottom line, you should have to choose, nor should you ever be put in a situation where you need to choose.

If YOU want to go to your parents vow renewal, do it! His word should not even be allowed in something that doesn't even involve him. You might not get this opportunity again. It's selfish of him to make the decision for you.

The fact that he's treating you like a puppet rather than a wife is ridiculous! I'm sorry, but a marriage should be two sided and should resolve around love and compromise. Not his way all the way, living in his shadow. I understand with your religion you believe you should always obey his word and request, but think of the people you could possibly be hurting in the end. I'm pretty sure god wouldn't agree with that, nor when they made that rule, did they have your husbands way of thinking in mind.

On the other hand, my doctor advised me not to leave my area after 35 weeks, so you do have a point of being 37 weeks, but if your doctor gives you the okay, I say do it. This is a once in a life time opportunity and I'm sure you will enjoy it as well as your daughter.

Okay, I'm done... off the soap box. :hugs:

I second what Janelle says WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!! Hope u can figure something out, Nicole. That's no way to live. For u OR your babies.

Oh, he spoils the kids. I'm the one who makes all the sacrifices when he is home.

Taking their family out of their lives isn't spoiling them though.

He's partially doing it because he barely tolerates them and vice versa. I'm just so conflicted.

Nicole, no offense, but I wouldn't like someone very much, if they had control over my daughter and her decisions like he does with you. But, I don't know your family or him. But I do know that if he's isn't going to even be around when this shindig takes place, then he wont even have to "tolerate" them, so his argument is pointless and it's you who is missing out in the end. He obviously has nothing to loose.

Hmm... feel like I need to not give my opinion because I know Nicole you have a different relationship than I do with my DH... you're going to have to do what you feel is 'more' right since both have negatives.

The thing is Janelle, my relationship with my DH is exactly like the first 6 years of my parents marriage except that they didnt have video games back then. My dad was impatient, quickly angered, very picky, and always expected everything to be his way. My dad grew out of it by the time I was 10. They only separated once for about a week. I have seen the letters of despair and regret my dad wrote her during that time.

Also my grandpa on my dad side was the same way except he was that way for 35 years. He controlled the money in the marriage. He controlled everything. My grandma is a kind woman but very outspoken. She spoke her opinion and things got better but not much.

So that explains what they see in him. He never saw those sides of my grandpa or my dad so I'm not sure if he recognizes it in himself. His dad is very quiet unless angry (which is suually at their dog). His mom is the louder and often spoiled one of the two.

Nicole, I guess growing up and only seeing that kind of a relationship with your parents and your Dad's parents, would make sense as to why it's something you feel comfortable in. Not being in your shoes and not being in that kind of situation, I find it hard to understand, I guess. I couldn't live a sane life being in a relationship where my opinion didn't matter. Let alone be happy. Seeing as you have similarities in your relationship with your husband, like your Mom has with your Dad, it should be easy for her to understand "your" decision making.

After breaking down and crying yesterday and feeling half that emotional today still, along with not being able to find my keys or my debit card I just want to crawl into a hole and hide for a week or so.

Nst went well, Janelle. Thanks for asking!! I had a couple contractions while I was hooked up so I was glad to see that. At least my body is preparing like its supposed to! Weight is coming on, I'm only 4 pounds down now since beginning of pregnancy. He measured my belly at 33 weeks and the top was just underneath my breast bone. My cervix and bladder still take a beating though so idk...

Misty, wow seriously?! That's right where my belly feels like it's at. When I measured mine with my sewing measuring tape it came up as 35 cm. So I'm hoping my doctor measures me tomorrow. I might as well just ask him. Glad your scan went well. When is your next ultrasound? So jealous of all these ultrasounds that you get! I have to wait until I'm 34 weeks for my 3D one. That feels so far away!

Definitely ask him to measure you!! My next ultrasound is in 2 weeks. On the 20th. I have to say I do like having the NSTs just cuz it's monitoring my baby which makes me feel better!! What time is your appt?

I will ask him. My appointment is at 10:10 my time. Which reminds me, I have to call Amma and remind her about watching Sam-o. I'm hoping my doctor feels around on my belly to tell me whats a butt and whats a head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->