A home for EVERYONE!

Misty, I ate a mini snickers and felt a little better. I laid a towel on my bed and was able to go back to sleep. Does it sound like I have GD? It's been 5 days and still havent heard from my OB if I need to take the 3 hour test.

Aspe, as far as Subway when I am pregnant I avoid the presliced meats and just have the oven-roasted turkey breast since it is a whole chicken breast and not sliced so I dont think it has the same risk.

Janelle, I'm sorry you couldnt sleep. I woke up 4 times to pee but managed to sleep pretty easily afterwards each time since I had taken more Tylenol for my back pain.

Tday I have to send off my second package to Dh and then going out with the in-laws for dinner since tomorrow is my birthday. I'm hoping it doesnt rain all day today and tomorrow like the forecast says. I'm so ready for spring!

Hi ladies I hope everybody is well?

Nicole, glad to read that you are feeling a bit better, hopefully it is nothing to worry about. Could it perhaps be stress related from your hectic few days?

Aspe, definitely don't panic about the food thing. With my DS I didnt find out that I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks, I had been drinking, eating rubbish, the full works.

Hi Misty, Janelle, HisGrace, and everybody else. Has anybody got nice plans for the weekend?

x

Ok, so I just registered for the system where they enter my lab results. I passed the 1 hour test, thank God. My question is, is there a point when your numbers during the 1 hour test are too low? My appt was in the afternoon so I didnt fas tofr 8 hours and was not told I needed to. I ate 3 hours before my apppointment. Would that make a huge difference in my numbers?

Ok, so I just registered for the system where they enter my lab results. I passed the 1 hour test, thank God. My question is, is there a point when your numbers during the 1 hour test are too low? My appt was in the afternoon so I didnt fas tofr 8 hours and was not told I needed to. I ate 3 hours before my apppointment. Would that make a huge difference in my numbers?

I asked my doctor that same question yesterday and she said it doesn't make a difference.

Angel has a ticker now! Yay! :)

Nicole - no GD, it sounded to me like your blood sugars were too low. Make sure u eat more than a mini candy bar if u feel like that!

Janelle - I can't believe u we're up so early! I live for weekends to be able to sleep in lol

Krissy - Hi Munchkin! Hugs

Hi Grace!!! I think u either need a new dr or set the one u have straight!! If they are concerned with how big baby is getting then they should do an ultrasound to check it. Til then they DON'T know and should shut up about it!! That's what I have to say lol

8 more weeks!! Ticker says baby is head down now. I don't know about that... I hope so but I'm thinkin not yet. We'll see in a week and a half at the next ultrasound.

Nicole, I think if anything, you eating before would have made your numbers higher than needed. So, if you passed you passed. Don't put too much thought into it. I'm sure everything that is going on with you, is either stress related or you might have caught a bug. Are you feeling any better today?

I wake up drenched in sweat sometimes, but I chalk it up to water retention. I've read in my books that you hit a point in your pregnancy where your urination will increase and you may begin to sweat more. It's the bodies way of preparing yourself for labor and ridding it of extra, retained fluid. Not saying that's what you've got, but if you're getting up to pee 4 times a night, it's an educated guess. It says, "You will also probably perspire more, especially at night. This is a mixed blessing. While it helps to cool you off and rids your body of waste products, it is admittedly unpleasant."

As for dizziness, it says it could be a number of things. Not getting enough protein with every meal, dehydration, low blood sugar, indoor stuffiness, feeling overheated, etc.

Is there an on call doctor that you can call today just to ease your mind?

Angel, I'm not doing much this weekend in ways of excitement. Just cleaning house, doing laundry, and lounging around while Dan does his homework. We hit up target last night and got everything we needed for the baby, so we're officially set! What about yourself?

Misty, Samuel woke me up. I'm use to it. Samuel and I are up and showered and it's just after 7! We're going to make Daddy breakfast in a minute. Samuel wants to make him bagels and spaghetti. Should be interesting. :)

Bagels and spaghetti lmao. Do it! Dan's reaction would be priceless lol

Ok selfish post.......

AF came early.....seriously!!! WTF?!?!?!?! I am honestly at the point that i might just give it all up. since my mc my cycles range from 23-27days. I was always 27days even after my 3 kids but now who the hell knows!!! dr says it happens specially closer to 30...really? i am so freaking hurt right now i havent even told josh yet. i had started to spot last night and i was hoping maybe it was implantation bleeding but i have more cramps and it a little heavier so yeah there it is.

part of me is starting to feel like i should be ok with the three i have but i dont know if i can be. i just wannna scream and kick and cry and yell its not fair. and in the end it is me being selfish.......

anyways dont know when i will be back on i have to work a 12hr shift today and my next day off is not till wednesday. i am just depressed to bare with me please.

Ok.

Thanks for the info Janelle. I was wondering if there was a low number on the normal GD range because if by eating as soon as I did I raised my blood sugars than that is slightly scary because according to the website with the test results my number was 102.

Also, do you think "lightening "or baby dropping can happen this early? Thats what a few of my friends guessed that sharp pain I had the other day was and since then I have had a lot more movement up by my ribs.

Misty- I will put a small bag of trail mix in my purse and places of easy access for if I get that dizzy again.

Awwww...Krissy, dont give up! Praying for you! We will gladly bare through any complaining you want to do. Let us hear it!

Janelle.. Thanks again for the author of the books. I will look them up when I gets a chance.
Glad you got everything at target yesterday. I bet it is an exciting feeling knowing you are ready. Do you got the room done?

Misty.. Time is flying by. You little bundle of joy will be here soon :)
If you do not mind me asking, did you further your thoughts on marriage before your baby arrives?

Libby.. What do you eat at subway?

Nicole.. Hope you are feeling better today. It is strange how the on call nurse did not call you back yesterday.

Angel.. I see you got your ticker at 5 weeks and 1 day :) I am just wondering about my date. As of today, the doctor said I am 9 weeks, but by my own calculation I am 6 weeks and 3 days. I am thinking my calculation may be off. I seen the witch on January 3, but did not ovulate until around 23/24. What do you think? What do everyone think?

Krissy.. Oh no!! I really thought you had it. It sounded like you dtd on some great days. Maybe it is just a light bleed, and it will stop, resulting in the end, not the witch. Vent all you want on here; we have open ears. I hope you feel better and take time to think about what you want to do because at times of stress, we always feel like giving up. However, after we calm down a bit, we rethink the situation positively. Whatever you choose to do, we support you. That said, take time for yourself to relax and gather your thoughts. I know it may be hard to do with working and family, but even if it is on the drive home. Hope you feel better :hugs:

Thanks Aspe, I am feeling almost 100% normal. Ok, time for me to do some organizing and let the dog out.

Nicole, it's considered fasting if you haven't eaten for 8 hours. I'm guessing since you ate 3 hours before then yours would be considered random. Which any number between 70 and 125 is considered normal. Don't worry! As for the dropping, I have no idea. Maybe baby was turning and you didn't notice it?

Krissy, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aspe, I have the room done. Nothing special, I just put a crib in Samuel's room, LOL. Their bed sets match. I did order some letters off of etsy that a woman is going to paint to match the crib set. Then I can hang "Sara" over the crib. We did the same thing for Samuel when he was born.

Ok, thanks Janelle. I couldnt find a range online. They just give you the high numbers and not the low numbers.

Krissy - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Nothing wrong with wanting more kids. I'm praying you will get your bfp very soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->