A home for EVERYONE!

Libby, I don't mind paying the $1000. Everything else during my pregnancy is covered. No copays, I can go and see the doctor as many times as I want, and they cover all over my lab work. It's 100% covered. When I called the insurance company to ask them who I pay the $1000 to, they said the hospital. So we're covered. If I go into labor and need a csection or what not it's all covered, same with the epidural. I like that. The lady at registration was saying it costs something like $20,000 just to go in the hospital and spread your legs and pop out a baby. Isn't that crazy!!!! You know the insurance companies aren't paying that much.

Baby shopping was fun. We got it all. Just a few things needed now and most of it is breastfeeding stuff. Like storage bags, boobie pads, nursing tops/bras and bottles. Other than that we're covered.

I'm feeling okay as of right now. I've been drinking a ton of water this morning as well as peppermint tea. Peppermint tea seem to help me when I'm feeling crappy.

Did you do a one hour glucose test? I've never heard of a 2 hour one. Either way best of luck to you!! Keep us posted, can't wait to see pictures of your little guy. I'm not getting my scan until 34 weeks.

It's now 3 days in a row I have woken up sweaty (mostly on my back). I still get up to pee at least 3x a night. Havent had anymore BH contractions luckily though my back has been really sore.

I am sorry your doctor is makingyou do the fasting and waiting 2 hours Libby. I'd probably fall asleep if they made me wait that long.

Janelle-Ouch on the contractions. I'm glad you are going to hold off on the Boom boom until 35 weeks. Cant wait to see your picture!

Janelle - This will be the first glucose test for this baby... yeah weird that they do 2 hour. Guess enough ppl fail that they upped it. Hmm assuming I have leftover stuff from nursing last time, but haven't really looked. Guess I need to round all that stuff up and see what's lacking...

Nicole - I get BH... maybe once a day? Yep, I am making sure to have a book or magazines! Will be so boring!! And dr said not to leave while waiting since they do the scan sometime in there too... annoying bc DH's office is like 5 min away!

I can't help but laugh at this bump picture. From 25 weeks until TODAY, I have only gained 2 lbs. ...and I'm pretty sure it wasn't "boob weight" I'm not going to be 30 weeks until Wednesday, but whatever,.I highly doubt 2 days is going to make a difference!

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Desktop_zps24a8b907.jpg

Hi girls, I am reading, just having a couple of low days. I'm going to have an early night and hopefully I'll be brighter tomorrow xo

Just told my mom through email that she wont be in the room when I deliver this baby along with some other news she might not like. Now to see how she responds tomorrow. I know it might seem selfish or wimpy to do it through email but my mom understands that I feel more comfortable talking about difficult subjects through writing (she's the same way) rather than over the phone.

Janelle, for gaining only 2 lbs you look quite a bit bigger. Those 2 lbs must have gone to Sara.

I know! She took the weight right off my ass! I lost what small curve I had! I'm surprised I can still wear those pants. During this stage of my pregnancy with Samuel I was buying new pants every week! They still fit in the legs and butt area comfortably, I just had to snip the band because it's too tight around my belly!

Krissy - Thank you so much for sharing. That was beautiful. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Janelle - Did you call the doctor about the contractions? Your bump is so cute!!!

Libby - I'm so jealous that you're getting a 4d scan.

AFM - I finally got some BH contractions the other day when I really had to pee but was stuck in traffic. After I peed they went away and the nurse teaching our childbirth class said they were definitely BH. Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure he had hiccups the other day. My whole belly started shaking. It's was so weird.

Grace, THANK YOU! I didn't call because they weren't consistent. It's normal to have contractions. I had a friend who started having hers at 30 weeks, but because they were so far apart (hours) they didn't do anything. She just had to deal with it. Eventually, they gave her a medication to stop them. But I only had a few. Normal Braxton hicks today. I usually get mine when I have to pee too.

I've been having some serious rib pain today though. I can't tell if there is a foot in them or what, but it feels like it's behind them, where my fingers can't reach to move it out of the way.

It must be the Baby Olympics with how much movement I am feeling right now. Sitting here watching my belly move is hilarious.

I got rib pain last night Janelle. Felt like some part of the baby was trying to push my ribcage up towards my neck. I'm not sure but I think Saturday night I had my first case of heartburn with this baby even though with DH's ethnic background (Mexican/German) I know this baby will be born with some amount of hair.

So tomorrow the doctor will officially consider me in my 3rd trimester even though I'm still going by June 1st instead of 4th. DH told me last week that if a C-section is medically necessary he would prefer having the baby born around 41 weeks like Joshua was rather than early. I hope it doesnt come to that but at least I have DH's opinion on the matter. Oh, and in the email I promised my mom that next Monday at my appointment I will ask my OB about traveling out of state at 37 weeks, even though I highly doubt they would give me the okay to do it.

Nicole, that's nice that you're going to ask though. :) I think it really depends on how your pregnancy is going so far. I know some women travel up until the end.

We're suppose to have a 3D ultrasound when I'm 34 weeks, but I'm doubting myself if I really even want it now. I guess I will just wait and see when the times comes.

Yo-da-lay-he-whoooooooooo KRISSY I SEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Janelle- OMG too freaking cute!!!! and thanks i know i really do try to see the bright side in things but yeah some days are harder than others. and i would have called on the contractions bc i am a whimp lol

nicole-my dr always advised me on a planed cseciton to do it a week ahead because the closer you are to your due date the more likely to go into labor before the schedule one and then it would become more of an "emergency" csection. I had my two planned ones at 38weeks 4days and 38weeks 7 days and babies were both awesome and huge lol. and if that is the way you can talk to your mom then at least you are doing it and that is what matters at this point.

aspe and lizzy- um yea i ate all kinds of lunch meats while pregnant with all 3 and it was not till #3 that they said to heat it. my kids are fine so who the heck knows. aspe just try not to worry too much over stuff or you will drive yourself nuts!!!

grace-thanks!

angel-thanks hun i hope you are doing better! but yeah just got to make josh work harder lmao!

afm- sucky ass night at work and might get in trouble for not reweighing some one but damn we dont got to time do stupid crap first shift is suppose to do we already had to do 3 other ones on our shift and i wasnt even the vitals person but since i was the one writting the list down i will take the fall. it will just be a reeducation if anything but eh it happens.

other than that feeling pretty good today. found out a family get together is going on sunday and i dont work thank god i cant wait!!! i got home work due tonight but screw it i had a bad day and i will do it in the morning before work. wednesday off yay i might see if i can get my hair done saturday i need something done to this!

oh my weight loss i am happy to say i went from 232 in the begining of novemenber to 193 today so that is 39lbs in 4 months! and i still eat all the crap i shouldnt lmao i just walk a ton at work lol!!! man i guess i didnt realize how much i have lost go me!!!! :happydance:

ok joshua stayed at my moms so i dont have to get up tomorrow so off to bed with me i think. night ladies!

Krissy, don't you worry. I will be your bright side and remind you of all the good things!!! I wont let you forget! :friends:

Alright I'm going to bed now. Talk with you ladies in the morning!

Ok ladies i would say good morning but um hell no! my crazzy ass kids have offically gone off the deep end! i guess jamie took a nap yesterday so he stayed up till after midnight when i got home from work, then he work up at 5am to get in my bed and NEVER went back to sleep and ava woke ukp at 5:30am......WTF kids dont you realize i have to work tonight????? i have the worse headache and that homework i was going to do nope screw it again maybe tomorrow.......i love kids but right now i could give them away lol

Awww....I understand Krissy. I feel the same about my dog sometimes. I am glad that the in-laws keep Jerusha overnight on Sundays because mommy needs a day to herself after dealing with her rebellion. We have officially entered the "No" phase. She doesnt say it with attitude yet but I am upping the discipline to be ready for when she does.

My mom hasnt replied yet, probably wont for another 3-4 hours.

Ok, time to get dressed, let the dog out, and then we're going across the street to play with the neighbor's dogs. Have to take DH's laptop into the repair shop today but I have to buy ANOTHER power chord for it because we left his universal one for it back in NY. Also have to take the signed forms into the bank so that they will begin the savings account.

Morning ladies!

Krissy, I have been there. I finally have Samuel down to sleeping in his bed and sleeping in there all night and leaving me alone. I was actually thinking about this last night when I was laying in bed. I wonder if Samuel will wake up and come in our room when the baby wakes during the night? I'm planning on just putting our pack and play next to our bed. I was going to use the cradle that Dan's Grandpa built, but the pack and play has a little changing table and all sorts of bells and whistles. I just think it would be easier ON ME. We'll see. I might want to keep it in the living room. I'm rambling now, sorry.

Well, I have a bunch of stuff to do today. Not sure if I will get any of it done. I'm going to try though.

Where is everyone? This thread has been entirely too quiet.

Hi everyone!!

I'm sneaking on at work real quick.. bad girl!

Krissy - Are you gonna be able to get a nap in? I sure hope so! Day off tomorrow, right? So at least something to look forward to. Does Josh think he's gonna be able to keep "up" (hee hee) with the every other day baby dancing this month? I was thinking maybe you want to start even before CD 10 cuz sometimes you have such short cycles maybe you're ovulating way early?

Libby - today is ultrasound day right? Can't wait to see pics!! I hope he cooperates better than my Tyler did!

Aspe - How are you doing? How are you feeling? Any word from the doctor yet on ultrasound appt?

Grace - Hi!! How are you doing? Any discomforts? I'm still irked about your doctor trying to freak you out with the HUGE baby business when they don't even know!! If they were really concerned about it, they'd schedule an ultrasound to check his weight. You gonna give us a new bump pic so we can see this ginormous baby? lol

Janelle - Hey lovey!! Speaking of bump pics, holy big baby bump!! I still have a feeling you're gonna go before me. I'm having contractions but just braxton hicks. Nothing painful and I'm sure they're not affecting my cervix or anything. Glad to know my body is practicing though!

Nicole - I've been wondering and maybe I missed the post explaining.. but why is your mom not allowed in the delivery room with you? Does this mean you will be alone? Why would you want that? Just curious...

AFM: Aspe had asked me the other day about wedding plans. We're just gonna go to the courthouse and get hitched lol. Maybe later have a reception or a party of some sort. I would just like to be husband and wife when Tyler arrives. We're cutting it short though because I made the appt today and it's not until March 29th when I'll be almost 35 weeks! My concern is pre-registering with the hospital. I don't want to pre-register now then have a name change. I'm sure it would just end up being a big cluster-you know what. So I'm not giving myself much time to get a new drivers license and social security card and health insurance card in order to get registered at the hospital. Guess we'll see what happens!!

I've been going to my twice weekly non stress tests and so far so good. At the last couple I've been having contractions. I had at least 4 of them during the NST yesterday and the nurse said to keep an eye on them if they get stronger or more regular. I'm not concerned though. It's just braxton hicks, they don't hurt at all. Just glad my body is preparing.

A week from tomorrow is my next ultrasound to check Tyler's weight. I think he's still breech so that will be interesting to see too. Anybody wanna make some guesses as to what you think he'll weigh? At my 28 week ultrasound he was 3 pounds on the nose. What do you think he'll weight 5 weeks later? I'm gonna guess 4lbs 6oz. Jake is guessing 4lb 9oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->