A home for EVERYONE!

Angel, where have you gone? You worry me when you disappear. I understand this thread moves at a quick pace, but I need an angel update!!! :hugs: I hope things are going well for you.

Janelle, I hope you managed to get a good sleep eventually? Yeah for getting your doors sorted, it sounds as if they will be great when fitted.

Sorry, I've been having one of those weeks. I have been reading but had little time to post:flower:. I was busy at the beginning of the week as I had to go into work and then on Wednesday my DH was sick. He was meant to be looking after Kyan which I ended up doing so I got no job hunting done at all on Wednesday so I wasnt in great form:growlmad:. Then yesterday I had to go and meet another colleague to hand over some work and a goodbye lunch so that was another day basically gone after that, a run and then picking up Kyan from the childminder.

I got crap news in the post this morning, I didnt even get an interview for a job I was really interested in :growlmad::growlmad::cry:. It normally doesnt annoy me too much as it obviously wasnt meant to be but I suppose the hormones and tiredness are beginning to hit :)happydance:) so I'm a little fed up this morning. Hopefully I'll pick up as the day goes.

I'm ok, up and down as to be expected and just hoping and praying! DH still doesnt know, I'll cross that bridge probably next week as we wont see each other over the next few days with our schedules.

Aspe... good luck for the 26th, I go on the 28th:flower:

Libby, His Grace, Army, Krissy, MnJ and anybody I've missed :hi:

I'm on duty tonight for St John Ambulance so I'll probably not get on again until tomorrow xo

Janelle - Hahaha I was totally thinking about painting my kitchen too!! Mine has stains... and although I know we'll just get MORE stains... I'd like them gone now!! My problem is there's no hard break between breakfast room and living room... curved corners... but I want to change the color, not keep it the same.

I've mainly been keeping occupied with the nursery to limit my craziness, ha.

And the doors sounds great!! We have a french patio door in our living room, sliding door in our bedroom (for more windows).

And yeah woke up on my back again this morning. I guess I'm not worried either! But yeah I'd sleep on the couch if it helped.. for me, that's exactly the worst place to sleep.

Aww yeah I hope you get to see your baby at your scan! My lil guy was definitely a bit squished, but oh well!

Angel - Sorry things are not going great on the job front... but yeah maybe the right job is just around the corner! Ugh on DH being sick... makes it so hard when you have to juggle everything alone while they are sick! Hope next week is better for you!!

Well trying to get my car towed from the auction lot to my house but I cant get ahold of the police department so I can get the information I need in order to get that done. I've never had a car towed before so I'm hoping it wont cost more than $100. Then once its at my house the locksmith is coming over to program a key for it. Now Jerusha is throwing a fit because she cant sit on my lap while I'm typing. Today is already going to be stressful.

Sounds like you have a plan, so that's good! Yeah I've never had a car towed either, so I'm no help sorry!

Jerusha... yeah Siena makes it hard for me to use the computer at home, which is why I'm rarely online on the weekends! I sometimes find time during naps, but usually have a lot to do during that short window... and now Siena is up till 8 and by then I beat and usually still have to eat dinner! Ah toddlers!

Ok just took a pic in the bathroom...https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/libbyam2003/F1771E89-D440-414F-9909-90F8AB8B530C-3905-000009B0EFD3BB91.jpg

We did a few learning activities on abcmouse.com and now she is better. She slept for almost 12 hours but was acting tired again. I'm going to try to keep her up til 2 and then she can take as long of a nap as she wants.

Wow, you are way more round than I am. I probably wont be that round til I hit 34 weeks.

Angel, so happy to see you, but no bueno on the job front! Try not to stress about it too much, I'm sure something will come your way soon enough. I do have a question though. You said that DH doesn't know. What doesn't he know? That you're pregnant or that you didn't get an interview? Can't wait for your ultrasound!! So excited for you!

Libby, I just want to get the kitchen finished!!! It's been a year we've been working on it and it's still not finished. I never thought that it would take THIS long to finish a room. All that I need to do is prime and paint the 8 drawer fronts. THAT'S IT! But I have lost my motivation for that damn room! I think because now it's livable I don't care as much. Especially since Dan and his Dad were able to get the ceiling done. I really need to get the fireplace done, but since summer is coming up, I feel like we can take our time because we wont be using it. I know if we don't get it at least started before the baby comes, it wont get done and it NEEDS to get done.

Nicole, Dan's jeep broke down on a mountain once. We had it towed to our house which was like 45 mins away? Our insurance covered it at the time. Pretty sure we had AAA. Other than that, I have no idea. I think it qualified under roadside assistance though...

AFM, I finally fell asleep last night after 1 and slept until 8 this morning. I was doing a lot of reading last night and apparently insomnia is common during the third trimester. Great! I tell you what, if I'm going to suffer from insomnia, then that kitchen is going to get painted!!! Hopefully, I can sleep better this weekend. I've got that RLS going on, which doesn't help. We have this massager do-hickey that Dan runs up and down the back of my legs and it really helps. Alright, off to make some oatmeal!

Holy bump Libby!!! I'm loving it!!!! Your bump looks like mine did around 25 weeks. LOL get a preview of what your 30 week bump will be like. LOL just kidding.

Nicole, where the heck is your bump? You're the one usually bugging us about posting and you have posted yours. POST IT!

Sorry Janelle, I'm so busy figuring out car stuff I have blanked on even taking one. I have one more phone call to make and then I'll take one and post it.

So I got a quote for towing which is decent, only $65 but now I have to wait for my FIL to get off of work so I can go sign the papers needed for it to be taken off the auction lot. Jerusha decided to go down for an early nap so I have some time to clean before everything really happens.

Nicole - Yeah I'm round... pretty much start out that way, ha. I'll have to check out abcmouse... good luck with the tow!

Janelle - oh ok not much painting left then! And yeah we totally meant to get our fireplace fixed before this winter and didn't... so now I feel like ehh it can wait! Ugh sorry you are dealing with insomnia! I haven't had it that much yet, just once... but I had it a ton third tri last time so I'm expecting it! Blah! Yea RLS is the pits! I have it now and again.. and yea I remember getting it a lot third tri with Siena. Oh man oh man. We might need to start a sleep routine like babies have in order to help us fall asleep and stay asleep!

afm - bored at work. got a couple hours to go. think its in the 70s outside? Huh?? That is so weird! So I'm figuring Siena will be outside at daycare playing when I get off work and won't want me to take her home... so now I'm trying to decide what I want to do to kill some time!

Janelle I've been having trouble sleeping for at least a couple weeks now. It sucks bad cuz when my alarm goes off in the morning is when sleeping sooooo good! Wish I didn't have to work!!

Libby what a perfect bump! U guys are such cute pregos!!!

Libby - Your bump is so cute!!!

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm going to take a bump picture tonight. Hubby and I are heading to the Rodeo! Blake Shelton is performing so it should be fun.

Ok, as promised here is my 28 week bump pic:

Attachments

• IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
Thanks guys! I'm really trying to watch my weight more this time, so I have worked at it! And, Misty, yeah I HATE my alarm these days!!! 530 is for the birds!

Grace - Jealous!

Nicole - Yay for bump pic! You look great!!!!

I"m okay. Trying to figure all this car stuff out. DH is thinking about getting out of the Army. If he does he would go to school to get his CNA certificate and I would finish my Associate's this year (only 4 more classes). Then I would work part-time until he finished his CNA. Once he finished his CNA, he would work part-time while going on to get his LPN. At that point finances would decide whether I stayed or stopped working. I'm kinda nervous about this seeing as if he took his route we would ahve to find daycare for 2 kids and probably get rid of our dog. Also I havent worked in 3 years and am nervous about getting back into the working world.

Angel, so happy to see you, but no bueno on the job front! Try not to stress about it too much, I'm sure something will come your way soon enough. I do have a question though. You said that DH doesn't know. What doesn't he know? That you're pregnant or that you didn't get an interview? Can't wait for your ultrasound!! So excited for you!

Sorry, that was confusing when I read my post back. DH still doesnt know that I'm pregnant:blush::wacko::haha:. I think he suspects though as I havent had a glass of wine in a fortnight but I'm just using excuses like getting fit, losing weight, don't feel like it etc down to the get off my case I dont want a drink :haha:. I've never really got back into drinking since I was pregnant with Kyan but I must admit over Christmas there I was begining to enjoy a few glasses here and there again:winkwink:

Hope you are all having a good weekend ladies x

DAMMIT! Angel, I wanted to ask you a question, but in the middle of typing it my computer restarted and I forgot. MY LUCK!

Anyway! Angel, I wanted to know if Saint Patrick's day was as big a holiday in Ireland as it is here in the states? I heard the other day that Saint Patrick wasn't even from Ireland, he was from Britain. It may be a stupid question, but I'm curious. A bunch of people drink green beer and get ridiculous here where I live, not sure if they do the same in Ireland. I always grew up eating Corned beef and Cabbage with carrots and potatoes for dinner on Saint Patrick's Day as well. Do you do the same? I have to admit, I think that is one meal I definitely miss being vegetarian. I remember craving it early on in my pregnancy. Anywho, what are some St. Patty's day traditions that you celebrate, if you celebrate?

Angel-seriously you havent told your dh??? me i could never do that i have a big mouth lmao! i also think josh would kill me if i did that to him. when are you going to tell him?

nicole-you have to pay for the impound? WTF? its not like you didnt pay a ticket or something someone stole your car! is your insurance going to cover that?

misty-i love your bump to! only a few more weeks......getting excited yet? lol

janelle- um total brain fart on what i was going to say sorry lol...oh yeah the nesting.....i never really had that guess i am just truely lazy at heart lol.

lizzy- you are all belly too cute!!!

grace-oh cant wait to see your bump next!

aspe-how you doing lady? only 10 more days!!! yay!!!

afm- ugh got like 4 hrs of sleep last night...but did get to take a nap on the couch with josh while the kidos watched some cartoons and jamie was napping so the older to know better on what they can and can not do. got a bday part tomorrow afternoon so looking forward to. and right now my house is quiet because i got the kids wreck it ralph to watch they have been dying to see it!

jamie and ava start preschool tuesday yay and got their teachers comeing over monday morning before work should be fun!

ok gonna finish my dinner then do some home work....sigh...

Angel! Why haven't u told your hubby???

Krissy I'm counting down the days which are going very slowly! I'm ready for him to be out of me tho I know he's not done cookin yet and needs a few more weeks. Four more days til we see him again and see how big he is now! Idk how u juggle work, school and a family... too much! You're superwoman :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->