A home for EVERYONE!

We found them in the section with all the baby clothes and stuff. Near the high chairs. They are usually on the side of the isle.

So, I just ran my credit to see if any of my sister's crap was on my report and check this out! A think popped up that said, "Did you know? When you marry, your credit report stays the same. The only information on both spouses’ reports are joint accounts or those for which one spouse is an authorized user."

So there you go, my question was answered!

Angel - Yay! :happydance:

Libby - :hugs: I hope DH comes around and sees that he needs to start helping out. Now I'm nervous about how things will be with my DH because he can get pretty darn lazy. :shrug:

AFM - Tomorrow is Good Friday and I don't have to go to work. Technically I have the day off, but I have so much work to do that I'll be working from home. At least I don't have to drive in. They should make every Friday a work from home day.

Question for all you you working preggo ladies - when do you plan to start your maternity leave?

Grace I've just assumed I'll be induced so prbly will work up to that day. Or if I go naturally I guess that's the beginning of my maternity leave. What is your plan? That's a good question to ask, now I'm interested in what everybody else is doing!

I don't know. I'm just so sick of work that I'm trying to justify stopping work before my due date. I have no clue what I'll actually do though.

Thanks Janelle! And yeah thanks for confirming the info about the credit too! I was thinking that might be the case, but wasn't totally sure! Because yeah I know DH's credit is still better than mine even though we're married... but I think tends to even out as the years go by since so many things are joint.

Grace - Sucks you have to work today!! I'm at work... but opposite issue... I don't have a ton I HAVE to do today, but I HAVE to be at work! As far as mat leave, I'll wait until the last possible moment to save as much of my 3 months off for post-baby as possible. But everyone is different... someone else on bnb is taking off 3 weeks before her due date and then only 8 weeks post-baby! To me, that is insanity... 3 weeks WITHOUT her baby?? Doing what??? I'd be so bored and anxious!! As long as I can drag myself to work, I will. I'm pretty useless even now... so not like I can be must MORE useless 3 weeks prior to due date, ha... I am so not motivated! But I could change my tune if I get really bad off near the end and can't get around or something... knock on wood!!

If I didn't have to go back to work, I'd quit sooner! Or if I had like a year off or something.

my lil Siena is 2 today!!!!!!!!! its such a crazy feeling... i woke up wanting to squeeze her into a million pieces and stuff her back inside me!!! DH thought I was crazy, ha! Haven't seen her yet today... and its making my heart ache! Can't wait for quittin time!!! I'll go to the toy store on my lunch and find something stupendous for her... and then should be home before she wakes from her nap hopefully!

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/libbyam2003/0BED460D-D96A-4E0E-A4BF-605BB3743F9B-8251-000015B89A698F05.jpg

Awww... Happy Birthday, Sienna!

As for the work, I don't want to take off three weeks early. I'd just be bored at home, but I was thinking of taking off starting the week of my due date. I'm just scared I'll go over and I'll just be sitting at home getting more and more anxious. I guess I'll see when it gets closer. Less than 8 weeks til his due date.

Yeah I know lots of people take off the week of their due date. Only way I'd do that is if I had a planned induction for the end of that week so I knew I'd go either way somehow. I can see taking a long wknd though. Hmm... last time I went into the hospital Mon night at 11pm to induce during the night, so I took off Monday, which gave me a 3-day weekend. And, by the way, was nice that way... you get ready to go in the evening and eat a normal meal and then jsut go to the hospital to go to sleep! Had Siena by lunch the next day and was a lot more rested than if I'd had to wake up at like 4am to get ready to go to the hospital etc.

Grace - Drat you are still a squash at 32 weeks! Had hoped I moved from squash to something else by then!

Libby, have your boobs grown at all? They dont look like it. I'm up to a 38D bra now from a 36C. Standing up my belly is only about 3/4 inch bigger than my boobs lol.

I guess I'll have to start thinking about all that next year since I'll be working. With our son I worked (retail cashier on my feet all day) until about 2 weeks before the C-section date. Once he was born I couldnt imagine leaving him so at the 6 week mark I went in and quit my job. Just happened that DH got laid off 2 weeks later so it was a hard time for us. We were so thankful that we still had WIC at that point as we could barely afford mortgage, food, and gas.

I told DH that even though I dont want our kids too far apart, I dont want to be pregnant again until November or December of 2014. Which means I'll breastfeed as long as I can and once that stops if its not October I'll pump until October.

Well we've agreed on another car and now I have to talk to my FIL to see when he can take us (yes, DH insists on Jerusha coming with) to Chicago for the test drive. We're praying that we can get an interest rate less than 12% so that way we dont have to put more than $2500 down to get the monthly payment we want.

Hi ladies sorry i have been mia lately......

aspe and angel so happy to hear babies are doing good! yay for heart beats!

misty i was always a SAHM with the other three....when i do eventually get prego this time if my body lets me i will work right up to my csection date since it will be planned i wanna save all my days off for when i actually have the baby.

grace do what feels right for you!

janelle-hey sweety

afm-well got the kids bikes last night for easter, stayed up working on homework till 3am and then kids were up at 630am? WTF? they dont even get up till 8am for school and on a day they dont have school up this damn early....ugh....bribed them said you still quiet, eat breakfest and watch this movie and let mommy sleep on the couch i will take you to the playground....worked i got some more sleep and we spent an hour at the playground. they are now eating lunch and i have to leave in an hour for work...yuck!!!!

but tomorrow will be busy busy and i am excited for family time!!!

oh and i know ya'll are wondering......i am CD 22 today, earliest AF will show is tomorrow latest will be wednesday. symptoms....honestly not so much this month compared to others, i am somewhere between 11-13dpo...i am thinking i am 12dpo eh who knows lol....anyways symptoms....headache but could be bc weather is warming up so allergies, some cramping, more so this morning but could be bc i am constipated lately....usually go every morning like clock work but been skipping days lately could be bc sleep has been messed up going to bed late......bleeding gums today but that could be bc i ate some pizza and it burned the roof of my mouth right behind my front teeth and i brushed after that so maybe that is why. other than that my boobs have not hurt like they did in the past months so yeah i dont got my hopes up...as i type this i have cramping on my right side that goes down my leg its weird.....

anyways ready for work about to head out.....have a good day everyone!!

Nope, Nicole, boobs haven't grown much really. Fuller and more veiny though! I just bought some bras, but that's because underwire is no longer wearable... probably because boobs sit on belly when I'm sitting down and also bigger around now! So I've switched to sports bra type. And pretty much expect to stay with that until I'm done nursing like last time!

Oh wow congrats Misty!!!! How'd it happen???

Krissy - sorry to post and run but I'm off for the day and running late leaving!! I will check back later and see if AF shows this wknd for you!!! GL!

afm - had a great surprise today... will spill later!

Many congrats misty! We need juicy details please...

Hi girls!

I'm on the mobile girls and it's pants for long posts. I hope you all have a lovely Easter. I've moved to my mums for a while as the issue with DH and his drinking has reached a head. He was thick to the end and just can't see the problem and said he won't be calling, his loss and stupidity well, I've enough on my plate at the moment. If he doesn't sort this now he never will and I can't bring up a family in that situation.

I've finally found my balls to face things! Will post full update tomorrow xo

Angel, I love you! Even more so that you've got balls and a back bone! I wish nothing but the best to you and yours. :hugs: :friends: :hugs: Are you feeling better pregnancy wise?

Misty, so happy for you!

AFM, I'm off to bed. I had a terrible evening and I just want to crawl into bed and not wake up until this baby is out of me!! I will check in tomorrow and hopefully I will be feeling better.

Ok first of all the happy....

MISTY CONGRATS!!!! welcome to the ball and chain club lol!!!!

Lizzy-cant wait to hear about the surprise! hopefully it was dh being extra good?

Angel- HUGE HUGS!!!! i know it was beyond hard for you to make the decision but to be honest you did the right thing and he will see that in no time and if he dont then you are right you cant put your kids through that crap its not fair to them or you. you are an amazing woman!

Hi nicole!

Feel better miss janelle!

afm- boobs are now sore, i feel more pressure/slash mild cramps so thinking af should show in a few days...i refuse to get my hopes up....

ok early morning just waiting on laundry to get done then off to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->