A home for EVERYONE!

Ok since i wont be able to get on till much later i will post a little something now.

we are going to an easter egg hunt event this morning then heading to my aunts for dinner/a birthday party.

i am so tired didnt get to bed till after 1am and now up and at them. i have been having the dull cramps again....kind of like pressure.....nips are still very sore and my headace/stuff nose wont go away. so far no sign of af this am but not later till after tuesday or wednesday....ugh stupid cycles!

ok off to get ready have a great day ladies!

Angel - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Praying he will see things clearly and make a change quickly. I know that's got to be stressful, but I agree you did the right thing. :hugs:

Hi all!! Thanks for the congrats!! We did the courthouse route. It was short, sweet, simple and unstressful!! My mom, sister, niece and oldest daughter came. My daughter was my witness. Jake's sister and fiance also came and the fiance was his witness. I wasn't nervous or anxious like I thought I would be. I vowed about 15 years ago that I'd never get married again because the first time was NOT a good experience. So I thought I'd be a nervous wreck. When we got up there though, the officiant starting talking and immediately I teared up. I have no idea why I got emotional but I had tears running down my face during the whole ceremony lol. Jake was cool, calm and collected. Tonight we reserved a section at a pizza joint and invited people to come to celebrate with us. Pretty excited about that, sounds like we'll have a lot of people coming... about 30 or so it sounds like. Should be fun!! And expensive...lol yikes! Oh well. It's our wedding celebration. We went to the DMV and gave my name change so I could get a new license. They give a paper copy and I have to wait to get the card in the mail so once I get that I can start changing my name everywhere. Ugh... Wasn't very pretty being 34 weeks pregnant and swollen getting my driver's license picture taken but oh well. At least I'll have an excuse for an ugly picture. I was big and pregnant!! lol Wish you guys could come to our celebration tonight, that would be so cool!! We could waddle around and wallow in our uncomfortableness together! lol

Angel - sorry for what you're going through but I give you mad props for being so strong. You sound confident and relieved in your decision. I hope he sees the light and does what's needed to not lose his family!! You don't need the added stress!! Big hugs to you!!

Hi Krissy poo my busy little bumblebee! Hope you have a good Easter! I can't wait to have a little one again to do the fun Easter stuff.

Janelle - I hope you're feeling better today. I can't wait for the pain to be gone and your little girl to be in your arms!!

Misty i hope you are having a blast right now!!!!

We had a blast today!!! I am sooooo happy josh came with us for a change and he only had like 4 hours of sleep last night lol. we went to the easter egg hunt...kids got eggs, ballon animals, face painted....then went shopping and mommy said they could get like a $5 toy daddy uped it to $10....oh well i didnt get anything extra in their baskets and they got bikes ......then the dinner at my aunts was GREAT!!! had so much freaking fun! josh was have a ton of fun to joking around to....and thursday night after work we are meeting up with my cousins for kareoke at a bar....now will i be drinking or not? lol

oh and bc we such a great day what a better way to end it then a quicky with the bedroom door locked and kids playing in their rooms? lol.....felt so naughty hahahaha

i thought for sure though that it was kick starting af bc i had some cramps after we dtd but those only last a little while and so far no sign of af....

ok symptoms for today

little cramping....
no poo this morning again.....but did last night but still not normal for me...
bloated...
nips hurt today!
headeache all day
tired
mild cramps

but all those can be pms and life lol....so i will test with cheapin in am...i wont buy a more expensive test till af dont show on wednesday....

i dont know how to explain it....this month just feels different but like i said dont want my hopes up!...ppppssshttt yeah right lol

ok eggs are dyed gonna set the alram for 6am to go hide them outside i would do it now it is cool enough out side but i am afraid the racoons and what not will eat them lol...

have a happy east everyoone!!!!

Misty.. Congratulations! :) Care to share a wedding picture? If not, it's ok.

Libby.. Wow. Look at your baby bump. I showed my db and he was like woah lol
Also, what was the big surprise? Share lol

Nicole.. Hope you find a day you can go look at the car. Are you still interested in the Ford?

Janelle.. Hope you are feeling better

Krissy.. Will be anxious to see your post tomorrow morning (or should I say later this morning as it is now tomorrow) lol

Angel.. I second the other ladies. It takes alot of strength to do what you did. You know what you want and what is not acceptable. Hope your dh comes around soon

Grace.. Did you get the three names narrowed down anymore? Lol

Hope I did not miss anyone.

Feeling pretty nauseous tonight. Sucking on a popsicle now, hoping it works. The thought of going to bed feeling like this makes me think I would vomit. That said, I am trying to avoid that lol

Hi ASPE! so nice to see you and see how you are doing!

Ok so i woke up like 3 times to pee last night so i didnt test and i dont have a FRER soooo...yeah but not af....finally starting to feel like i might be able to poo soon. Kids loved their bikes but of course it is raining so cant ride them yet. no bad cramps just the pressure still got a head ache....i think i am going to take a nap before we head over to my moms. probably leave the kids there while i go grocery shopping and get an FRER for tomorrow....really starting to wonder at this point. CD is still only 24 though so shouldnt get too excited but i know i am at least 13dpo now if not 15dpo.

oh and i made a nice easter breakfest, eggs, french toast and sauges....yummy....

ok nap time i hope ya'll are having a great time!!!

Good morning Krissy,

Glad to hear your kids liked their Easter gifts.
So, I think you should hold your pee and do a test..lol.. I am so anxious

Krissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:test::test::test: How long is your normal LP? I'm glad you are having a good Easter with the kids.

Aspe... hopefully your MS will lift soon, I've a while to go and I feel awful. Do you know when you will get your test results yet?

Janelle, HisGrace, Army, Libby, Misty and everybody else:hi:. I hope you are all having a lovely Easter.

Well girls I've moved forward a little bit and I'm feeling quite good, albeit a little emotional today. I know that I have made the right decision and both my parents and my DH's sister support me 100% in my actions. DH needs to face his issues and sort them or he will end up like his father who was an alcoholic (and abusive). My SIL said she saw it all as was brought up around it and if it were her DH she would be doing the same thing.

DH is currently going through the feeling sorry for himself phase which I expect to turn to anger soon but I am sticking to my guns. He cannot expect me to come home to the same circumstances and support him while he recovers. I have told him that I'll only THINK about coming home once he receives professional help and he is on some type of programme like AA or something. We have spoke very little and this communication was only tonight by text, I refuse to call him or do any running, if he wants his family back he'll have to fight for it.

So we begin to wait.........:wacko:

Ok just a quick post cuz I am ot iPod to post pics. Well I did a frer last night and very very faint. Then wanted to hold my pee for the other over night so I made sure to pee right before I went to sleep then I still woke up 3 hrs later needing to pee I made mysel go back to sleep lol but an hour and a half later I was busting so at like 4am I took it I saw another faint line but after a while it darken up ok first pic will be am test alone then I will post a second pic of pm test on top am on bottom enjoy lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
Angel! Oh my!! Things have gotten heated in your household!! Yeah I know when I was dealing with DH's more mild version of drinking issues, I nearly left multiple times. One time, I called his parents because he'd passed out after DRIVING US HOME and for some reason or another, I was having a panic attack and nobody to care for me... those times I've been scared with him driving us after drinking a lot were awful... another time I left him at his friend's house 1.5 hours away with no ride home because they were drinking and he wouldn't leave! Etc etc. After awhile, it gets OLD and has to change or else!!!! I know DH would NEVER have sought help (but he changed), so I know that will be a long process where your DH will have to get angry and hopefully then break down for the sake of the family.

Janelle! Oh man sorry you are hurting so much! Just so unfair!

Krissy - AF show? Oh awesome... hearing about the quickie gives me hopE! Seeing as how you still manage to fit it in like that is great!!! Ugh yeah annoying that AF can have same symptoms as being prego grr!

Misty - Oh I wish I was closer to come celebrate you getting married!! So glad you enjoyed the experience and yeah I'd expect some crying esp since you're prego, but even if you weren’t!

Aspe - Sorry you felt nauseous!

krissy bottom test def has some sort of faint second line!!!! oooooooooooo!!!! I think you're prego!!! come on sticky bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok posting frm my journal... has story from Friday plus wknd stuff...

Friday at lunch, I was out getting a new hair dryer (mine had spit fire multiple times then eventually wouldn't turn on!) and also a present for Siena... when DH called saying he could meet for lunch. Well, didn’t really want to SEE him since he said he'd been out on the boat (NOT with Siena on her bday)... but I acquiesced. He met up with me to get Siena a present, but was rushed to go eat... starving... he made me mad, more interested in eating than a gift for our daughter!!! And here I was missing her like crazy and so sad I wasn't with her!! Well, we go to lunch and out comes my sweet lil 2 yr old screaming 'mommy mommy!!' and running to me with a big ol hug and lotsa kisses!!! I about burst into tears right then and there! MIL and DH arranged it so it'd be a surprise. So I totally spoiled her, letting her sit on my lap during lunch and crawl under the table. After, she spotted a kiddie train ambling through the outdoor mall and sprinted for it... oh dear that's the most I've run in ages, ha!! I managed to catch up as she got to the train and we rode it... twice! And she bawled to go again but I needed to get back to work! Anyway, that whole lunch was such a treat for me... I hate not seeing her all day, especially on important days like her birthday!

DH didn't have a good reason for not keeping her... but he made up for it by letting ME see her at least. And after he missed her first Easter egg hunt Saturday and then didn't hang out with us Sat afternoon either, I had a gentle talk with him. Explained how he's spending so much free time away from us. And asked if he thought we were boring... because he's missing out and she'll only be this age a short while and yeah its just us sitting around or going to the store, etc... not as exciting as life used to be with 5k run races and exotic weekend trips all over the place... but this is his FAMILY and soon it won't be this 'easy' and will get really hectic crazy again. He felt really bad and I totally went about it the right way because he didn't get mad or confrontational and was more involved the rest of the weekend. Church and lunch with his family Sunday... and I slept a lot this weekend... Sprout has been a kickin machine!

Angel- so happy that you are doing ok and standing your ground! in the end you will be better for it and hopefully so will he.

Aspe i did test see above lol....

Lizzy-i am so happy to hear you had a wonderul friday...yes dh can suck but then they do something like that that reminds you why you love him lol.

ok of course i have things to finish for school...i have to email about taking time off. anyways today starts my four day stretch.

i will post more before work....

Ok i want to beat my 3 1/2 yr old. i had put my wedding ring and my diamond earings by the tv last night while i was getting ready for bed. well i forgot they were still there this morning and when i remembered and went back to get them he had taken them...i was sooooooooo mad! my daughter found my wedding ring but earning are still mia...ring is most important though.

ok back to work.

Oh come on people wake up lol....i need opinions on my tests lol

Krissy - oh man on losing the jewelry!! I have insurance on my ring so I'd be more mad about the earrings!! Good luck with the schoolwork!

and you already have my opinion about the test!! wheee!

Thanks lizzy-um yeah i have home owners insurance but the deductable is pretty much the same as my earining. i will eventually find my earnings...always do lol...most important is my ring. i am so a poas right now but must resist the urge!

ok sorry might be tmi now....but had constipation from like friday to this am not naughty poopys???? really......

alright got to get ready for work...ugh

Yeah with a faint line like that, best to wait until morning again to not freak you out with a negative! And we will want you to get a digi please thanks!

lol digi dont like me! with joshua i didnt get a pos on that till i was past 6 weeks. i just need to be patient but it is hard!

dont wannaaaa work...who wants to go for me lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->