A home for EVERYONE!

Misty - So wish I could.have been there to celebrate with you. And to eat some pizza. Yummy!

Libby - That was such a sweet surprise. :) Glad you found the right approach with dh about spending time with the family. As much as I hate to admit it, the approach is sometimes more of a deal breaker than the actual message.

Krissy - I'm on my phone so I can't see much, but I trust Lizzy's judgement. I sure hope this is your bfp.

Hi Nicole, Janelle, Aspe, Angel, Loren (where are you?)!

AFM - I'm cramping and having to pee every two seconds only to have a few drops come out. Pretty sure it's a uti but there's no burning or anything when I go. It could be that baby is just really low but I'm chugging cranberry juice like it's nobody's business. If I'm still cramping tomorrow I'll go in. Little man is active in there though and I'm pretty sure he is head down.

oh man forgot about that!! ick on work! i am glad i am done in an hour or so! sprout is causing me some pain... probably internally bruised, the lil bugger!! Pain down low and then also upper right. At one point I tried gently pushing on the upper right area and felt something hard and it HURT!! Felt like I could break my skin! So um yeah apparently I can't just push him around at will... drat. But all's well... I'm not limping today and I'm not feeling fat/ugly wheee. Got a new maxi skirt from online (not maternity) and I think it looks good! And oh my skirts are so much more comfortable than pants right now!

Krissy, I see it, very faint but yes! I'd leave it another day and test again, GOOD LUCK! Excited for you xo

Hi ladies!

Seems as though I have ALOT to catch up on.

Libby, I love your belly!!! Don't take this the wrong way, but I totally feel more comfortable seeing that your belly popped out just as far as mine at 30 weeks. You're looking great! Now, I may be thinking of someone else, but you got a boob job right? Do your boobs feel any different now that you're pregnant? Just curious, you don't have to answer. Happy to read you had a heart to heart with your hubby and he is more involved! That's awesome. Good for you!! I always tell people communication is key!

Misty, so excited that you got hitched!! Even more so that you had a shindig get together and you were able to celebrate with friends! That's what we did. We eloped and had a dinner with just friends later that night. We told everyone that they had to pay for their own dinner. Everyone pitched in enough money that we were able to walk away with a big chunk of change. Which was nice. :)

Krissy, I'm really crossing my fingers that this is your month!!! You've got some promising signs. Sounds like you had a fun Easter! I see a faint line in the picture of just the one test. I remember when I had faint lines it didn't matter what window I ran to or what lighting I was in, I couldn't get a picture at all!!! I hope you have a better line with in a few days.

Angel, sometimes it takes walking away, for those to realize what good they had and either they will make the choice to change their ways or not, either way, it's not your responsibility to show them the path that you feel they "should" choose. Unfortunately they have to make that choice on their own. I hope your DH make the right choice and doesn't waste anyone's time. :friends:

Aspe, no bueno on feeling nauseous! My nausea has returned with a vengeance! I think its worse when you feel sick, but you don't get sick!!! I have terrible heartburn as well. I hope you're feeling better today, and just remember feeling ill is a good sign. :)

Hi to Grace, Nicole, and anyone else I might have missed! Hope you ladies had a fun Easter and were able to enjoy it!

AFM, We installed one set of french doors this weekend. We were suppose to get both installed, but it was like the blind leading the blind over here! So, we only got one installed. I blame most of it on my FIL. He said he would be here first thing in the morning. Well, apparently his mornings start after 11. The doors were delivered at 8:30 in the morning. So Dan had to spend all that time by himself trying to figure out how to get out the sliding glass door. It was beyond frustrating and annoying for myself. So, I just sat in the kitchen and baked pizzelles all day long and bit my tongue.

Then we went over the hill to visit with family for Easter Sunday and we usually get a family picture, well my FIL took pictures of us and he didn't take any full body pictures, so that automatically made me feel super fat that he would just get face shots. All the pictures look weird IMO because it looks like I purposely cropped it that short. I would have rather him taken full body pictures and given me the option of cropping them myself. I think my hormones are really raging these last few weeks and they are aimed towards my inlaws because man, it seems like everything they do, irritates me. Samuel stayed the night with them on Saturday night. When we arrived I was informed that Samuel ate macaroni and cheese for breakfast. So, now when he wakes up, what does he flip out for? MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!! So, he went with out breakfast this morning because I'm not going to make him macaroni and cheese! Poor kid had to learn the hard way. Amma and Papa are going to be learning the hard way too if they keep feeding him dinners for breakfast!

So between all of that, the pain that I have, the heartburn, the constant feeling of having to puke, Samuel's whining for macaroni and cheese... I am not in a happy mood these days. I just want this baby to hurry up and get here. I want to do my 3D ultrasound. I want just one day when it doesn't hurt to do simple things like sitting on a toilet.

Here are the only two pictures that really turned out this weekend. I like the Sepia toned one better than the colored one. The colored one looks weird because I have these giant pregnant boobs and no belly to go with them. FIL insisted on taking a picture with the sun in front of us rather than behind or to the side, so my face is partially bleached out. Oh well, at least we got one semi good picture.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2300-001_zpse7407d5c.jpg

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/DSCF2312-001_zpsc29da059.jpg

Ha Janelle, yeah I just saw a co worker who hadn't seen me lately... and her reaction was oh my goodness when I said I had 2 more months left still! Luckily, she followed up her knee-jerk reaction with a 'oh but you look good though!' I told her that yeah last time I got HUGE so expecting the same this time! And, yes, I got a boob job over 10 years ago... only difference right now is I've had more feelings in my nips?? Which I wish was the case ALL the time because I can't help but think of them as milk makers right now, so wouldn't be at ALL sexy if DH handled them!

Oh man on the issues with the picture taking and the in-laws in general!! That's how I feel about DH most of the time... I'm always frustrated with him about SOMETHING so starting to think it might not be him...

Drat can't see the pic on this computer. I lucked out that my MIL took some nice pics of me. But yeah full body pics from a distance are way better than up close!

I'm still here. It was a busy but fun weekend for us too. I'm sure baby is hed down because I feel almost all my movement up at my ribs now unless I'm laying down. The movement are startin to make me uncomfortable. I really hope this baby decides to stay head down and come on it own by 39 weeks but not before 36 weeks.

Ugh...I just got a bill today that said that insurance covered none of my daughter's ER visit in december and now I owe about $400 when before it said only $65.

Going to get some groceries today because I found a recipe with spinach that I really want to try. Also need more milk. I'll be back in to check in about 3 hours.

Oh, Krissy, I can see a faint line on the bottom test in the second picture!

Libby.. You definitely had a nice surprise. Also, glad your conversation with your dh went good :)

Krissy.. I can see a hint too. Anxiously awaiting tomorrows test :)

Janelle.. I am pretty nauseated today. It comes in like, gushes. It seems like I could throw up, but I do not.
Those are nice pictures. However, I do agree with you that a full body photo would have been nice.

I have a question. How are weeks measured? Does it go, for example, 11w 1d, 11w 2d, 11w 3d, 11w 4d, 11w 5d, 11w 6d, and 11w 7d, then 12w? Or how does it go?

Aspe - yeah and the puking I learned doesn't make you feel better when it DOES happen so it just sucks all around! I feel for you!!

Nicole - as I lie in bed, pained, I can relate to the kicking causing pain... That and strong BH have left me sore, emotional, tired today. Just wrote in my journal... DH called me lazy and bitchy... Oh how I wish men could be pregnant!!!!

Nicole, call your insurance company and ask them why they didn't cover your daughters visit. I've had to do that a number of times and they run the claim back through. Then TADA! It's magically covered.

Aspe, usually it's 11w6d then it goes to 12weeks.

Libby, flick his balls and tell him to quit whining and make you some dinner! ;) Joking. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks Janelle ha. He's dealing w screaming Siena so maybe that's enough punishment... Crying to go outside to play with her new play House and so frustrated that I know I could calm her... but I cant keep being the main parent and tonight is a good example Of why... I need to take it easy and not be carrying around and chasing after 30 pound toddler while he's home... He's come into our bedroom to ask if he could make me dinner... But going to skip dinner... I have enough goin on in stomach area to add digesting to the mix!

Janelle.. Thanks for clarifying. I wrote you a pm, but forgot to say thanks. So "thanks" lol

Oops forgot to say I agree w janelle, aspe!

Let us know how the spinach recipe works out!

All the pain might have been Sprout moving to head down... Definitely have hiccups down low now!!!

Libby.. That is sweet of your db. That is to tend to your daunted and offer to cook you supper.
Also, thanks.

This question is for whoever cut carbs. I know misty did and I think someone else did.
What carbs did you cut? I have to cut out sugar and carbs turn to sugar so I was thinking of doing that. I was thinking of cutting out bread, milk, yogurt, and fruit. All of that has carbs, which again, turns to sugar. However, I heard you need the four foods groups when pregnant. Help. Would it be terrible if I cut them out?

Aspe it's very hard to cut carbs!! U need them, tho, also so don't cut them completely out! Baby needs carbs to grow also. The worst things carb wise is anything made with flour. Like corn tortillas are better for you than flour tortillas. Potatoes are carby too which sucks cuz I loooooove me some potatoes!! Even some veggies are not as good for you like corn and peas. Hope that helps some.

What did you cut out, if you do not mind me asking?

I didn't cut anything completely out really. Just cut way back. Bread was a big thing that always made my blood sugars high. I just eat less of it. Like if we eat hot dogs I'll just use half a bun. Or I'll still have some mashed potatoes but I'll eat more of the meat and veggies to fill up. Like I said u and baby NEED carbs so u can't cut them out completely. I'm allowed 45-60 grams of carbs at each meal. Don't go by that yourself tho cuz I'm a big girl so am given more.

Aspe, your doctor might be telling you to cut out refined sugar. But I agree, you need carbs. Especially the ones you mentioned, during a pregnancy. Ask your doctor what they suggest. You might be referred to a nutritionist. Don't just cut carbs and foods because you think they will help with your weight gain. Talk to your doctor first, so that you're doing it correctly and safely.

Ok ladies I peed again faint but darker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member