A home for EVERYONE!

Yay Krissy! Special prayers for a sticky baby. Ok. It's bedtime for me now that Jerusha has finally fallen asleep. Tomorrow is a relax and clean day.

Krissy have you peed???

afm - I feel like I might puke. Grr. I had some coffee and some green smoothie. thinking some solid food would help, but need to feel less pukey in order to WANT to eat now.

Last night was ROUGH. Felt like sh!t! Ha and I don't even curse. DH not great with Siena when I'm unexpectedly down for the count, so it was a hectic night. Lots of screaming, sigh. But we survived. Sprout doesn't appear to be done either... kicks/movement still pretty rough... he needs to be gentle please while his mama's belly recovers from last night!! Did I say I felt hiccups down low last night??? So now I know he'd head down, whoop whoop!!

Krissy.. I definitely see a line. I think you got this :) Can not wait for your next test

Grace.. I got to lower my sugar, and I know cutting carbs will help with that

Janelle.. I am going to see someone next week, I think, about what to eat.

Aspe - They already did a glucose test? I agree with Janelle, talk to your doctor first. Cutting out carbs can be dangerous if you do it wrong while pregnant.

Krissy - I see a line!!! & I'm on my phone. :bfp:

AFM - Cramping is getting worse. I got some antibiotics yesterday afternoon but they haven't stopped the pain yet. :( Hopefully it will happen soon.

Ok did an am test....but i cant go a whole night with out peeing and so i peed at like 5 then did a test at about 830 this morning...sorry i pee a lot lately lol

ok here it is a little darker...i think

Attachments

• 2358.jpg
    2358.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
Grace.. No they did not do a test yet, it is just based on my record :(
Hope your pain subsides

Krissy.. I see a line. Do you have a frer?

no didnt get a chance to get one yesterday. i will buy some more test today.....test test test lol

Yes, test, test, test lol
Are you going to test again today?

I might tonight when i get home from work....i did that one just after 8am today and i am now out of all tests lol

as far as the carb issue i would say to try and stay away from all refined sugars till you can talk to your dr about it. like my dad said nothing white lol....he cut out all white sugars and white flour but you can have good sugars like fruit and veggies those will break down in your system after and easier becasue those are simple sugars unlike refinded sugars where are complex and hard to break down...hope that helps...i just wish they would get you appointments faster!

arrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had to pop in to say....

....KRISSY!!! They are sooooo BFP's!!! Congratulations and I'm so incredibly happy for you!! Hope the tests get darker over the next few days!!! :)

Also.........

.....CONGRATULATIONS Misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to married life :) Hope you had an absolutely wonderful day!

Hello all other ladies!!!!! Hope you're all doing well!!xxxxx

Thanks Loren! Great to see you! your getting so close to a fully cooked baby!!!

Wheee Krissy yes darker today!!!!!!!! I think its time to say.... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its early and things can happen, but yup time to start getting excited whoop whoop!! Because yeah that was after only a few hours! I would have tested at 5!

Well, don't know if any different looking but here's my 31 week bump pic then today's at 35 weeks.

On a whim last night at home I decided to check my blood pressure. It was 150/100. I was like wth?! I had an NST yesterday and all was well. My blood pressure was perfect. I checked it in the middle of the night and it was high then this morning it was 162/107. I checked it every few minutes and it made its way down to normal but I brought my bp cuff with me to work and checked it in the bathroom when I was taking my bump pic and it was 148/91. I don't know that it really matters as everything was fine at the doctor yesterday. He even checked my blood last week for pre-eclampsia and all was well. I don't have headaches or anything like that either. I'm debating if the doctor needs to know or not. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 31weeks.jpg
    31weeks.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 35weeks.jpg
    35weeks.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
Loren - how are you?? I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how my bump buddy was doing! Please update us!!

Krissy - buy more tests!! I wanna watch it get darker and darker! I'd wait til fmu though, even if that's 5am. Do it then!

Libby - why are you feeling bad? Think it was cuz of Sprout turning still? I wouldn't think that would make you feel nauseous would it?

Grace - Stop cramping!!! Hopefully the antibiotics start working quickly. Does the dr know you're cramping?

Janelle - wake up!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy- thanks!!! i am really thinking this is it!!!

I was looking at the due date calculater and on it says o date of march 22 so that would make me about 14dpo....it says to test on the 5th so a few days early...and due date dec 13 so the week before that...BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!! oh and it will be great to be on maternity leave for the holidays!!!

lol at 5 am i was only alseep for 4 hours then

misty as long as you dont have other signs then i would say you are ok. but if you get a killer headache and high bp together call your dr! oh and i love your pic! the top is super cute and yes your baby has grown and so did your boobs or just a better bra? lol

ugh dont want to work but cant wait to share my good news with one of my best friends at work....she is gonna flip!

misty i so texted janelle to....she needs to wake up!!! lol

Misty! Yup bump has def grown! And I'm lovin the ruched prego top! I love wearing that kind! No idea why I was nauseous. I guess from bein sore due to all the movement. Lower back is stiff and hurting today... looks like my lil guy is just busy moving a lot I guess and I get the repercussions!

I have no idea about BP... I have been meaning to look up what the numbers mean because I always have to ask the nurse if mine is normal... I have no clue!

Krissy - You went to bed at 1 am?? Oh geez! I was waking up often by the time 5 am rolled around... so finally got up. But my alarm goes off at 530, so not really that early in the grand scheme of things. Although I do love to sleep as LATE as I can!

WAKE UP JANELLE KRISSY HAS NEWS!

Krissy it is a different bra! haha! My sister hates this bra too... says it makes my boobs look like a shelf. I'm like it's cuz they're up where they're supposed to be!! Good job, get that Janelle up and at 'em. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->