A home for EVERYONE!

No digi needed krissy...that is a lovely BFP forming! Congratulations mommy!

Hiccups are exactly what you described grace, I feel a little thump every few seconds for as long as 10 minutes down low...jenson sometimes gets them as many as 6 times in one day now!x

I know! I'm hoping its not a month,im in agony this morning...pretty sure he's moving down :/ x

Krissy.. OMY!!!! You are pregnant :) yahoooooooo

Ok I had already bought the digi and did one about 430 cuz I can't go more than 3.5 hours with out having to pee lol soo here is the digi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Yahoooooooooo
Sooo exciting
Congratulations! :)

Congrats Munchkin!!!!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Thanks ladies i am soooooo excited and so is josh but i am still nervous till i get to see the baby in few weeks on ultra sound...i wanna see that heart beat....only thing about trying so long and hard is knowing right away makes me even more aware that something could go wrong now....but i feel good and i hope all good signs!

loren soo good to see you on here!

Krissy, so excited for you!!! Your lines are getting darker and that is always a good sign. Next test is to get your butt in there and pee on some baking soda!! Although, I'm pretty sure you'll be popping out girl in 9 months. You excited to be having a Christmas baby?

AFM, I talked with Dan last night about when finals are and when his schooling for this semester ends and his last day of school is May 7th. I will be 38 weeks on May 8th. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about inducing me early. I feel like such a wimp not being able to make it further, but I want the option of getting her out. I'm in pain and I honestly don't think I can make it much longer and keep my sanity. If she continues to measure 2 weeks ahead, she would be measuring 40 weeks anyhow right? I REALLY want her born on my grandmas birthday, but I just don't think I have the will power to make it to May 19th. I guess I can try though. We'll see what doctor says.

Janelle - :hugs: I'm so sorry you're in pain. I've been having mild to moderate pain since Monday and I'm a wreck. I don't know how you've done it this far.

AFM - Called the dr this morning because my cramping has gotten worse. This pain is for the birds. I had an appointment for Friday, but I can't wait that long so I'm going in this afternoon.

Don't want to read and run but I'm a busy bee this morning. :wave: Grace, Janelle, Aspe, lpjkp, Krissy, Libby and others! Hope you all are doing great. Lots of <3 and :hugs: for you girls!! Will try to catch up later on.

Loren! Yeah think I will be where you are in another month! I forget how bad it is by the end, ha! But I've started getting stronger BH and getting aches, so its starting to come back to me!

Grace - I didn't think I felt hiccups with Siena. But now that I know what they are, who knows maybe I did and just didn't know it. I had a friend explain it so this time I was prepared for them! It'll be just in one spot, where the head is... so like if your baby is head down, it'd be low down too where you feel them. And yeah like you mentioned, it&#8217;s a constant thumping type feel that goes on for awhile. With Siena, I bet I just thought she was kicking a LOT but its too rhythmic to be that, and too often for too long for it to be in the same place.

Pain.. still the uti type pain or something new?

Amber- The vacation sounds amazing!! What resort was it? Is it an all inclusive or were meals and the kids club extra? Because yeah sounds awesome with the healthy food! Oh dear on the swelling... yeah that&#8217;s probably from being up and about too much and maybe sodium and then yup flying ugh! Wow you've had contractions like that multiple times already?? What does your dr say about it? And what sort of stuff did you do while on the trip?? :)

Krissy- Glad you did the digi! For me, it helps SEEING the test say prego!! Validating! YAy! So how far along are you then?

Janelle - Guess it depends on the dr, but I know mine won't induce until 39 weeks unless medically necessary. Oh but yes would be nice if you could have her sooner!!!!

Janelle- you are nota whimp! it sounds like your pain is 3 times as bad as i went through with jamie and that shit hurt!!! i feel bad for ya! and on the girl front i did have a dream that i announced to belonging to team pink!

i do have a girl name i like which is Allyson Joy. it would fit nicely in with Joshua, Avarie, and Jamison and i love to think to have two girls with nick names Ava and Ally.....i know super corny but i like it! and Joy is my middle name.....i am debating on when to tell my parents though...not sure yet....

Aspe-how are you feeling lady? hugh this waiting game for an ultra sound does suck!

Avarie bday party is going to be May 11 and that is, fingers crossed, as long as everything is ok, we will anounce the new baby. i just got to figure out how to make JAmie's tv shirt. i want it to look like this

BABY of family
DUE to expire in
DECEMBER 2013

i think that would be super cute.....

Lizzy- thanks yes it does...and made josh happy to see it that is for sure...i am a whole 3 weeks 5 days...i wont be 4 weeks till friday. but i am now like 16dpo

ok now to find my new ticker

Grace - glad you called the doctor and are getting in this afternoon. What time is your appt? I hope you're not having real contractions!! Yikes!

Loren - I'm soooooooo with you on ready to be done. I have an ultrasound and POSSIBLE amnio to check for lung maturity on the 15th of this month. Amnio will only be if he's getting too big. I plan on being a big fat wimp (I'm perfectly fine admitting it, Janelle lol) and begging to be induced early.

AFM - I did end up calling the doctor's office yesterday to report about my blood pressure. I got the nurse that does my NST's twice a week so she was like don't you get enough of me?! She's a hoot. Anyway she suggested I stop in after work yesterday to check my blood pressure and also check it on my wrist cuff I've been using at home to see if it's accurate. So I did. On their machine it was 138/90 and on mine it was 143/95. It had been much higher than that throughout the day though. Anyway, she talked to a doctor (mine wasn't there) and they decided to check my blood again for pre-eclampsia signs and also have me do a 24 hour urine collection. Yippee... Blood must have been fine still cuz I didn't hear back from them. Doing the 24 hour urine collection sucks when you work cuz it has to be kept cool! Thankfully she said I can keep it in a cooler too so that's what I'm doing at work. I have a cooler in a cupboard in the bathroom so at least I don't have to carry it around or keep it in the refrigerator. I have to drop it off to the hospital lab tonight when I get off work and she said they'd have results by my NST & dr appt on Thursday. If nothing else maybe having the blood pressure on the rise will be another argument in favor of inducing me early! 12 more days til the ultrasound... sigh...

BTW I called girl for Krissy too, Janelle!! lol

Love the ticker and profile pic, Krissy!! :)

Thanks misty!!!! your not a whimp! oh and 24 hour collection is great fun had to do it with all three lol. for some reason my bodies reaction to pregnancy is to up my bp....fun not...anyways i was at home at least for that.....and yes your bp is a great argument! ava's bday is the 18th!

Grace- i hope everything goes well for ya!keep us posted!

Lizzy-how dh been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->