A home for EVERYONE!

Thanks Janelle. I'll be on the look out for it.

Good morning everyone!

Ok nerves are getting the better of me now lol....i so got to pee but dont want to since my appt is in less than an hour....ugh got to get up and moving....

Morning ladies.

Krissy, get Josh shnockered and just tell them you're DD. That one always works. Good luck with your appointment today!

Libby, just for future reference, they can always test your underwear as well if you're leaking fluid or they can do a fern slide I think it's called. My doctor did one of those as well. They take a small amount of fluid near your cervix and put it on a slide and look at it under a microscope. It looks like a fern I think. Or some kind of plant. I can't remember..

Maria, where you been??? What's new with you? You're making the big move next month right?

Grace, hope you're feeling better this morning.

Misty, good luck with your appointment as well!!! Fingers crossed your tests all come back normal.

AFM, I've got a doctors appointment this morning at 11. I'm really hoping when I get there I'm not told my Dr. ran across the street to deliver a baby. That will just irritate me. I'm feeling super nauseated this morning. Hope you're all enjoying your Thursday!!

Janelle, hope your dr is there today! I haven't had an issue with that yet... maybe because I always have a late afternoon appt? I know he does his inductions earlier in the day... hmm and I think he also schedules them for certain days of the week, but forget which days. Guess I've just gotten lucky with not going when he had a surprise birth!

When do you start going every week? Will be cool when most of us are doing that, but not sure if that'll happen for me before ya'll start poppin out babies though!

Janelle - I hope your doctor is ready for you when you get there. I'm doing good. Contractions have gone from every 7 - 10 minutes to every 40 - 60 minutes. I'm happy things are calming down on that front. :) Just taking it easy today. Hopefully, I'll be able to go in to work tomorrow.

Libby - How are you feeling?

Krissy - How did you appointment go? Are they testing your hcg levels?

Libby, I don't know when I will start seeing him every week. Maybe after one more 2 week visit? Not sure. As for him delivering babies, he just runs across the street to catch them. So, it's never planned when he will be there or not. I know he does his csections on Tuesdays I think. You said when you were induced you went in in the evening and was induced that night. Did you get any sleep that night? Did they wake you up all the time just to check you to see how dilated you were? I'm hoping (if I can make it that long) going in on the evening of the 18th and hoping Sara doesn't arrive until the 19th. I would really like to have her on my grandmas birthday, but I would gladly take her any day before that if she wants to come earlier!!

Grace, whoa! Those contractions were close!! That must have made you nervous. Happy to read you're feeling better. I hope you're able to return to work comfortably.

I'm going to go in there and talk induction and I'm not going to take no for an answer! I'm looking forward to coming home from my appointment so that I can take a nap. I'm so tired for some reason, I can barely keep my eyes open.

Quick pop in....dr appt went great! pee for them got a bfp...dr ordered quant hcg, progesterone level and an ob panel...she was sooo understanding and caring!

ok TON to do will fill in more later

Hi girls,
First of all congratulations Krissy...very happy for u :)
Ive been MIA for a while...just been waiting waiting after having the shot...nothing much happening here...i c all u ladies r getting ready for your beautiful bundles...all the best

Janelle.. Hope your appointment goes the way you want :)

Krissy.. It is so nice getting that verification from the doctor that you are indeed pregnant :) congratulations again
Did you tell your parents yet?

I have a question. The last time I went pee, I seen this light greenish clump on my underwear. I was able to actually take it off my underwear with my finger. I am nervous.

Aspe, are you itchy or smelly down there? Thrush is very common in pregnancy, or it could just be some random discharge. If it continues id pop to your gp or ring your midwife for a check up xo

Angel.. No itching or smells..
So, just take note if it happens again?

Yes I would, I can't see it being anything like a mucus plug so early, I'm not even sure how far along they are formed significantly at x

Janelle , Yeah I was thinking we start going weekly at 36 weeks, but maybe it was 37? I can't recall. And yeah hospital is within view of my dr's bldg, so same sort of thing I guess. And he likes to induce during the night so that it works out with his schedule... and works out for the patients as well. He told us not to bother going in until bedtime... so we didn’t show up until 11pm because I didn't see me going to sleep early that night, too excited/anxious! Ha, the nurses were all up in arms, expecting us much sooner! Geez, then give us a time to come in! Anyway, they set me up with a room and probably did prep stuff... kinda hazy because yeah I napped. I didn't SLEEP like DH, but did get some sleep. I wouldn't have done any better at home. At 2am, they started the pitocin I think? Something like that? Dr came in around 7, before his day at the office starts, to check on my and break water etc. Said he expected to be back at lunch to deliver! Ha. And that's exactly what happened. Pretty handy... and then you get time to enjoy everything before crashing that evening.

Grace! Man! Yeah contractions, wow! I thought you had some pain but didn't realize you had contractions too! Hmm that would make me so anxious to have the baby even once they stopped or slowed down!

Yay Krissy!! Gotta love it when the drs give the official confirmation!!!!

So I seen green again. This time it was brighter green and on the tissue. It did not look like cream discharge. When I touched it, it was thick. Like a dried string of clue and stringy. Sorry I can not give a better description and if it is too much information.

Aspe - Call your doctor. It could be an infection. Does it have an odd odor?

Grace.. No odour. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. She always checks for infections at every visit. I will mention it though.
My worry is am I losing my mucus plug? If so, this would not be good :(

Well I'm miserable. Horrible cold with congestion and coughing. Constant headaches too. Now it hurts my back, hips, and pelvis to walk and Tylenol isnt doing crap for the pain. And I still have to take care of a dog and my almost 2 year old.

Oh, btw, a friend of mine is just past 37 weeks and she went to the hospital an hour ago after losing her plug and having contractions every 6 minutes!

Aspe it doesn't sound like the plug, this is normally creamy and blood tinged, like very thick discharge x

Hi ladies.

I got back from my doctors appointment awhile ago by my two best guy friends were over watching Samuel and they ordered pizza for lunch, so I was eating with them and chatting it up! ANYWHO, and update!! Damn doctor told me he wont induce me before May 17th. :cry: Said insurance wont cover it if it's not medically necessary. He said the good news is he doesn't think I will make it to May 17th, he's sure of it. He felt my belly and said that Sara feels really big. The look on his face sort of concerned me. Like I'm going to be delivering a freakin' elephant or something! I'm so curious now. I'm excited to have my 3D ultrasound before my next appointment because if Sara IS in fact the size of an elephant (joking) I'm going to march my happy butt in there and DEMAND that he take her out. I know if the 3D place finds something they will inform my doctor. According to their stupid scale, I've gained 5 lbs in boob weight. But according to my scale I've only gained 2. So, I'm not going to beat myself up because I'm okay with the number my scale says when I'm nakey.

Aspe, it's normal to have an increase in vaginal discharge. It can come in many forms. Sounds like that is what it could be. You don't have any cramping or bleeding do you? I would call your doctor and let them know just in case. It's better to ask questions than to ignore it and it actually be something. I've never had green discharge though. So, it could be an infection. So, I would for sure call someone. Even if it's an on call nurse at the hospital.

Nicole, drink lots of water! I feel pretty lucky to have not had a cold this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->