A home for EVERYONE!

LOL I'm going to talk to my dr. about when she'd be willing to induce me too. Monday I get to see how big this baby is and hopefully they wont be shy! I think it'
d be really cool if I could get induced on the morning of Memorial day or the day before and have this baby on Memorial day since so many of Josh's relatives have been in the military for so many generations. I doubt they will induce me then though.

I'm drinking water constantly. Trying to cook and keep Jerusha occupied too though.

Janelle.. When is your 3D ultrasound?

No cramping or bleeding. I seen it twice so far today. I have an appointment tomorrow so I will mention it then. Hopefully it is nothing.

Aspe, my ultrasound is on the 13th.

I just got a text message from Misty, she is headed to labor and delivery for monitoring. Her doctor wants to do some blood work and give her some IV fluids. Her lab work was fine earlier this week, but she woke up this morning not feeling well. Really nauseated and vomiting. With all the high blood pressure and swelling that she's had this past week her doctor just want to be safe. If her blood work comes back in the clear then she will be sent home, if not they will deliver early.

Janelle.. Ultrasound not too far off :)

Hope everything goes well with Misty. I hope her or you keep us updated.

Praying here too. Are they worried about her blood pressure? Are they going to check the baby's lung maturity? I'm nauseous now but that was because I ate too fast so I should feel better in 30-40 minutes.

I'll give you ladies updates as soon as I get them.

Nicole, I have no idea. I'll ask.

Ok, thanks. I'll check back in a few hours. Jerusha needs some mommy time.

Misty says thanks for the prayers. She is currently sitting in a hospital bed hooked up to an nst scan. Tyler's heart rate is a little elevated, but there could be a number of reasons why. The nurse made her drink a hospital size pitcher of water. She is having contractions that are pretty regular. She doesn't know how far apart, just that there is little mountains on the paper. She said the peaks aren't as high as they were though, so she thinks they might be leveling off. I'll keep you posted when I get another update. :friends:

I have never experienced it, but am I correct in saying she may have their baby.

If this is the case, I hope all goes well. Thinking of her and will be checking for your updates.

Okay, Misty had her blood work done and it all came back normal. Her doctor saw how many contractions she was having and decided to check her cervix. She is 1 cm dilated an 70% effaced. He is going to check her again in an hour. If she's made progress they will keep her and they will have the baby, if no progress is made they will send her home. Everyone think dilating thoughts!!!

I checked on here after seeing on Facebook that she was in the hospital… Praying for her as well… Will be anxious to know tomorrow what happened during the night.

Come on Tyler! Mommy and daddy want to meet you! Hoping baby cooperates and makes it an easy delivery on mommy.

Well after 2 hours Misty is now at 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. The doctor wants to keep her overnight, but she's not positive that this is it. Sounds to me like she's having back labor pains. Her back is really bothering her.

I'd say 1 cm dilated in a few hours is good progress. I didn't budge until they hooked me up to pitocin. Hope this labor moves quickly for her though. I'd hate for her to be there all night just be sent home. If I hear anything more, I'll let you ladies know. As for right now, I'm off to bed!

I hope she progresses quickly too. I had all back labor with my daughter and it really hurts. Text her saying that it might help the pain if her DH rolls a tennis ball over her lower back where her pain is if she is allowed to get on all fours. With Jerusha, I didnt get to 3 cm until 3 days before she was born but once I hit 5 cm things really picked up.

She just told me that she's -1 station. They wont let her move around much because she's being monitored. So, I'm not sure if she can do that, but I will let her know.

Oh my gosh! I hope my due date buddy is ok, and ill be anxiously checking for any updates about misty!

Hopefully I won't be too far behind you, im really starting to feel like I have a bowling ball between my legs and I'm so uncomfortable everyday lately...my gym ball is the only thing easing the pain! x

I hope everything went well for Misty last night. Waiting for updates...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->