A home for EVERYONE!

Also, waiting for updates regarding Misty and baby.

Hi ladies.

Sorry, it's 8:00 my time. I'm just waking up. I got a text saying the doctor broke her water at 7:00 this morning and she is 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Looks like this thread is going to be getting their first bundle soon. :) I'll give you updates as I get them.

woohoo! Yeah I texted her last night, but figured I wouldn't anymore since you're getting texts Janelle. Easier for her! Wonder how big her baby is! TRying to recall what he was at her last scan.

Hahaha, Her doctor told her Tyler was 5 lbs 2 oz. I know this because that was what I guessed. This was at her last ultrasound. Her belly grew 5 cm in a week though plus she was always measuring ahead, so that concerned her doctor a bit. Either way, Tyler is coming and he's going to be healthy and happy!! Misty, will feel a hell of a lot better too, I'm sure!

I can't remember when she had her scan though. 32 weeks? 33 maybe? Not sure.

I think her last scan was almost 3 weeks ago. Any guesses on how big my baby will be on Monday at my ultrasound? Keep in mind that I tend to have bigger babies. Yay on her having the baby today! I feel so out of the loop because nobody texts me.

Nicole, I think that SHE will be 4lb 6oz.

I'm hoping I can get an accurate weight or close enough to one when I have my ultrasound on the 13th. Right now I am guessing 6 lbs at the very least.

As for Tyler I'm guessing 8 lbs 4 oz.

Nicole, I'm interested in what your baby weighs since we're a week apart and Siena was big and this one is supposedly big!

I'm guessing 3 lbs 11 ounces for this abby right now. I have avoided eating ice cream for 3 weeks in order to keep some of my weight gain in check but still feel like I've probably gone above 160 now. Libby I will definitely let you know!

As for Tyler, I'm guessing he will be 7 lbs 12 ounces and 19.5 inches long. As for time of birth, I'm guessing 4:58 p.m her time (not sure where she lives again so not sure of Time Zone). It is currently 12:29 p.m. here.

Good day ladies,

I keeps checking for updates about Misty and baby. Hope all is going good and can not wait to see pictures :)

I had my appointment today and I lost 2 pounds this month. I took a picture of my belly at 10 weeks and like 4 days and I took one today at 12 weeks, and what a difference. My db tells me that it changed and is popping but I could not really see it myself until I took the pictures and compared. Lol

I haven't gotten anymore updates. I sent a text message, but I don't want to bug her too much. For all we know she could be pushing! It's almost 1 o'clock her time.

I hear ya Janelle. When she is able, I am sure she will zap you a text :)

Ok hate to post run but got to get to town to pay my run but got my blood work back

HCG is 159.7 which is completely normal for how far along i am and with my other kids i know it was below 100 and progeterone was 14.09 also normal so yay!

Krissy.. Glad your results were good :)

**update**

She just got an epidural. She's only 2.5 cm dilated. They started a pitocin drip. She's going to get some sleep now.

yay krissy!

oh dear misty has GOT to be so exhausted already and so much more to go! sigh! hope she gets lots of rest! I know plenty of people sleep after getting their epi!

Oh my gosh! Misty is a soljah! She went that long without an epidural? Glad she's finally getting some rest. Tyler will be here soon!!! So excited for her. Our first thread baby! :happydance:

ETA: What are some must haves for baby and me? I'm trying to make sure my registry is complete, but I'm not sure if I have everything I need.

Grace, some must haves that I couldn't live with out were those swaddle blankets that had velcro on them and a swing! I don't know what I would have done with out a swing. We had a bottle warmer and wipes warmer as well. You can never have enough receiving blankets either. They are nice for a burp cloth, blanket, boob coverup, or you can swaddle the baby in them as well.

I don't want to jinx it, but today is the first time in A LONG time that I haven't woken up with neck pain. I think whatever it was that jackwagon chiropractor did, may have finally healed itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->