A home for EVERYONE!

Janelle- yay on neck feeling better!!! now only if your hips got the memo!

I cant wait for misty to pop that baby boy out!

How are all of you other ladies doing? I know we are all excited about misty but i am still thinking of you guys to!

It is so weird that just as i find out i got my bfp tyler decides to come....lol...its going to be a crazy thread now with having some one at every stage!!!! love it!!!

Grace- i agree with EVERYthing janelle said! i always used a receiving blanket over a burp cloth so much better coverage! and the swaddle blankets with velcro are a life saver! i coud never really do it right with a reg blanket....i had some real nice ones that even had the slots in them so you could use them in the carset. oh but i will add a bouncy seat! my kids loved them and when they were sick as babies would sleep in those so they could breath easier.

Aspe- i cant beleive you are already 12 weeks!!!!

ok so last night my husband got wasted and told everyone at the bar who would listen that i was pregnant lol....he is sooooo damn excited i love it!!! so glad i told my parents yesterday they are happy but also scared for me...i can understand that but i feel good!

after we got home we even dtd and i feel fine today! no cramping at all i was sort of scared but nice to know baby must be just fine....

well if i hear anything more from misty i will let you girls know to but i got the same update that janelle got....

Thanks y'all! I really appreciate it, because I feel so clueless right now, and I'm getting a little concerned that he's coming a lot earlier than I expected. I'll have to go add some more blankets to the registry.

Awe, I just got the CUTEST picture of Tyler Joseph!!! He's beautiful!!!!

6lbs 1oz 19" long born at 4:57PM

IMG950105(1).jpg

What did I tell you about my time guessing skills? LOL Welcome little Tyler! you are smaller than we expected you to bed but still a healthy weight! i'm sure mommy and daddy are on Cloud 9!

Awwww...hes gorgeous....congratulations Misty...and Nichole awesome job on the time guessing skills :) i wish u could tell me the date of wen ill get preggers :)

Misty.. He is so gorgeoussssss. Congratulations to the both of you. Hope you and baby are doing good. Will be anxious to hear from you when you are able and see more pictures of your new bundle of joy :)

So happy for you Misty! He is such a doll! But mama must be tired for sure.

Grace, if you send us a link to your registry maybe we can see if there are any holes. I preferred to swaddle with blankets versus the Velcro kind because I could get it tighter. I used the hospital ones for a a while and then switched to the muslin ones which are bigger and a bit stretchy and very good for summer weather. We never used any sort of warmer for bottles or wipes. And siena Never really liked being put down so bouncer and exersaucer Didn't help me. But her swing was a lifesaver for getting her to sleep at first!!!

GOOOOOODDDDDDDD MOOOOOOOOOrning ladies!!!!

Today i feel so good, well my back hurts but still I am happy. I had a wonderful dream where i got to see the baby peanut and a heart beat! GREAT DREAM!

oh and i am pretty sure we are 99% set on names. for a Girl Allyson Joy (joy is my middle name) for a boy Blake DeWayne (DeWayne is my dads middle name) Blake is for sure and i will pull the mommy care so DeWayne will be his middle name.....i cant believe we already know...joshua was easy his named after josh other two i was like 7-8months along before we agreed...... so there it is Allyson or Blake...now only 16 weeks before we know lol.

I cant wait to hear more from misty.....still beaming for her to!

So i know today starts the weekend and it usually gets pretty quiet around here but i hope to see ya'll still around!!!!

Libby - I sent you the links. Thanks!!!

Krissy - So glad to see you in great spirits. :)

Anyone heard from Misty? How's she doing?

Hi Grace! how are you feeling today? do any better?

still havent heard from misty but i am sure in the next few days we will get more up dates and questions she is just enjoying that baby boy!

so lizzy you said you still dont have a boys name?

I am trying to be crafty today and taking some old clothes I no longer wear and turning them into stuff for Jerusha except I cant find any scissors. Argh...this is why I dont let DH borrow my sewing supplies. So now I am bored and have absolutely no clue what to do with myself since I got quite a bit done with the help of my SIL yesterday.

Krissy - I'm doing much better today, thanks. :) I think he's moved up a little so the pain isn't really bad unless I stand up. I'm so thankful for that. I'm laying on the couch doing nothing because I'm scared he'll move back down if I do too much. I'm enjoying these pain free moment. :)

Many congratulations Misty!!!! What beautiful news and what a cutie. I hope you are all doing well xoxo

Oh my gosh! Congratulations misty! Im so incredibly happy for you girl! Tyler is stunning! ! Hope you're recovering well, and can't wait for an update! !

Krissy, you made me smile to read such a happy post! I'm so Incredibly happy for you too, and think those names are perfect! ! xx

Grace- happy to hear you are doing so much better and i would be laying on my couch right now to if i could!

Angel- how are things going for ya? so happy to see you on here

LOREN- i have missed you girl! how are you??

afm-at work....ate too much lol! i did get a update from misty though and a new pic but it is oh my phone sorry. she said she is doing good but a little bumbed tyler is in the NICU. he will be there for a few weeks probably while his lungs finish maturing. but other than that he is in perfect health!

ok back to work for me bye ladies!

Glad to read you've been feeling a bit better Grace!!

Thanks for the update on Misty Krissy! It sucks that he's in NICU, but I hope little Tyler's stay in NICU is a short pit stop before he gets to go home!! Can't wait to see more piccies!

I'm doing great thanks Krissy...surprisingly, I feel better at 36 weeks than I have the whole of my pregnancy!! I have a constant ache "down there" but, apart from that, things are going fantastic!! I'm so ready for his arrival though now, I'm ready to meet him!

Fantastic news on your HCG numbers!! This is your little rainbow baby for sure!! When are you getting your early scan? Can't wait to see a piccie of little bean! x

Just a 36 week bump piccie to show you all what you've got to look forward...I feel huge!x

Attachments

• 36 weeks!.jpg
    36 weeks!.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
Loren i love the pic!!! those days seem so long ago...jamison will be 4 this year! its hard to believe this is our last baby so i am going to charish every hiccup, roll, kick, jab and punch i can! i am calling my ob office tomorrow. i turn 6 weeks on the 19th so it will some time after that......so we will see.....

ugh ok i went to bed about 4am....woke up twice to pee...the third time i didnt look at the clock and just figured it was time to get up.....nope i think i am going back to bed for an hour lol. check in later!

Ok i got some quick updates or you ladies then i got to get ready for work...

First of all Janelle is fine lol. she is doing remodling right now and trying to get it all done while dan is home so she is just supper busy this weekend she will pop back in whe she gets a chance

Ok now for misty and baby tyler....both are doing great! Misty will be dishcarged today but they have a program where she can pay 30 a day to stay in her room until they need it then she will have to go home so for now that is what she is doing. Tyle is doing AWESOME! he is off the breathing machines! He is still in IV fluids with sugar but slowly gome off that but will still have it till his feeding increase. She said he is no longer in the incubator but now a regular crib/bassinet thing so he is mainting his own body temp. Main goal so he can go home is increase feedings, gaining weight and maintaning it. i will try and post the new pic of him later soooooo freaking cute!!!!!

ok off to get ready for work have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->