A home for EVERYONE!

Angel- how are things going for ya? so happy to see you on here

ok back to work for me bye ladies!

I'm still in the throes of first trimester woefullness Krissy :dohh:. Hopefully a good sign this time but it means that I have absolutely no energy or concentration to post girls, sorry:flower::hugs:. I refuse to complain but as most of us on here have been there you know what it's like. I've actaully counted up that I have been having first trimester symptoms off and on for 9 months out of the past 15months so I think my body is really beginning to hate feeling this way :wacko:. I feel so run down and familiar feeling like this that I am contemplating this will be the last time as I can't face feeling like this again.

Although I'm glad to say I can now eat again, I went through about 5 days that I couldnt even keep water down, it was dreadful. I also took a reaction to the antibiotics I was on for a UTI and chest infection so I was feeling very sorry for myself last week!:blush: I'm now at the eat all I can to keep the nausea away so I feel a bit better:thumbup:.

My next scan is on Thursday, a nervous one for me as I should be just over 9 weeks, crunch time...

I moved back home a couple of days ago on the proviso that DH attends his GP and starts AA. The ball is in his court now. Things are strained, especially as I'm grumpy and hormonal anyway so we're giving each other a wide bearth at the moment.

I was over the moon to read your upbeat post yesterday, it made my heart sing to see you so happy! :cloud9:

I hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well, hopefully normal service with me will resume shortly.

xo

Ok, I've tried 5 times but my stupid computer wont let me post my latest bump pic. Can I send the picture to someone else's email or phone and see if you can post it?

Wow Krissy, amazed you already have names!! Love your choices! And, no, we still haven't chosen and here I am about to be 8 months along!

Grace- I will look at the link now!

Yay Loren for the bump pic! Looking good!!

Angel, wow had 5 days where you couldn't even keep water down? Dreadful! Glad that is over with... don't want to be hearing about dehydration and such ugh! Hope Thursday comes fast for you!! And oh dear, hope your DH follows through with your agreement...

I hadn't heard as many details as Krissy from Misty... but yes he is a cutie! That 30 dollar a day thing is handy. Hopefully he doesn't have to stay until he's officially 40 weeks. Guess only time will tell!

afm - Had a wonderful wknd... lots of quality time with DH, woot woot!

Discovered with Sprout being lower than Siena was, I can't just lean forward onto stroller or cart while walking for support... because my legs run into my bump! That's new! But standing upright hurt my back... so guess that means less walking for me when that happens.

Awww Angel, I can really sympathise with you...first trimester is really poopy isn't it? I've had an awful 1st and 2nd trimester, and it's put me off pregnancy for life. DH at the minute is so sure that he only wants one child, and right now me too because of how awful it's been...It's gonna take us a good few years to get the guts to go through it all again!! Can't wait to hear about your scan on Thursday, I'm sure everything is still progressing just perfect <3 xx

Hello Libby!! I can't believe you're 31 weeks already! Where has the time gone?! I know how you feel with bump getting in the way! I feel really embarassed right now because my body uses itself as a leaning post when I sit down...my boobs seem to rest onto my big bump and my big bump seems to rest itself on my legs as if to say "I can't take the weight anymore!!"...I definitely don't look like one of those glamorous "tidy" pregnant women anymore! hehe! x

Feel free to email your piccie over to my email address Army ([email protected])...I'll happily upload for you :)

Hi Krissy! That's fantastic news about Tyler!! I'm so incredibly happy that both him and Misty are doing well...sounds like he'll be home in no time!! I'm starting to feel starved of the baby photos to coo over though!!!! You definitely make the most of every lovely and not so lovely pregnancy symptom Krissy...you've been through the mill to get this far and you deserve it!!!! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that you have a very considerate little poppyseed in there that's thinking "Hmmmmm, I'll be nice and only give Mommy all the lovely pregnancy symptoms to make her 9 months happy!" The 19th will roll round, and can't wait until you get your scan!xx

AFM: My days seem to consist at the minute of making my gym ball my new best friend! I'm so achy down there and get a lot of lower back pain/period type pain (I haven't a clue what BH are meant to be like) so trying to take it easy!!! xxx

Ok real quick cuz I thought it was funny I took my last cheapie test last night and wow it is sooooo much darker! Here is a pic top is last Wednesday and bottom is last night big difference! Ok post more later

Ok try agai lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Loren - I've gotten the lower back and period pain some too very recently... guessing due to the bump weight being low. Seems like it happens when I've been up and about more. Ugh. Our bodies way of telling us to rest I guess! You are almost done though, woo!!

Yay for super dark test Krissy!! I used all of mine up watching the line get darker... might as well after waiting for the double line for so long!!

Lizzy- lol isnt that the truth! I called the few places i need to and at least got 2 out of three things done. just waiting on OB office to call me back is all. Did you have siena early? oh and yay for some good times with dh...maybe he did actually listen to you? what did all you do?

Loren thanks! Honestlly all i have for now is slight head aches not bad though, a little cramping but it dont hurt and usually it ends up being gas/poo related lol. and TIRED but i am always tired lol. knock on wood that is all i have....and i cant believe you are getting so close! and those do sound like BH to me.

Angel I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. I really do hope your dh does what he is suppose to! oh and i dont know what i would do if i got that sick! cant wait for that scan i will be counting down the days. how far ahead of me are you? right now it is about 10am on monday morning lol.

afm-lets seee.......feeling pretty good. i am tired but like i said before happy! josh is "worried" its a girl because i found out early like ava lol...but i am not sure what i am feeling yet lol. oh lizzy the only reason we have names now is because i have been trying for almost 2 yrs lol. allyson i picked out last time and josh just came up with blake, i have a feeling it will be a boy though because every time a name has just "came" to us it was bc that is what the baby was if that make sense?

ok i got to get kids ready for school then go get some groceries before work.....i just want sleep lol

So I have to see a maternal fetal medicine doctor that is 6 hours away. I am stressing out :cry: :cry:

Ok, I'll email you the picture now. I put it on a FB pregnancy page and I am amazed at how high I am carrying. Sorry Janelle, but I definitely think this is a BOY! Hopefully little stink will show parts today.

Awww...Aspe, I'm sorry. The MFM I saw for my high risk ultrasounds are literally 2 blocks from me. Is there any MFM doctors that are closer to you that you could see instead?

Actually, no I do not think there are any doctors closer. If you do not mind me asking, why did you have to see the doctor? I do not know what they are going to do? Talk to me or testing or?

Mine was just for ultrasounds because of my miscarriage. I was 2 weeks overdue for my 20 week anatomy scan and because of my miscarriage I was termed high risk so thats why I went to the MFM office. I dont know anything else really.

Hi ladies!

Sorry I was MIA this weekend. Saturday we put in the french doors in our bedroom, which was A LOT easier than the stupid door in the dinning room. Whoever lived here before was a complete idiot!!!! We took off the siding trim around our french door on the outside to find an electrical wire running around the door, ON THE OUTSIDE, THAT WAS LIVE, AND ALL THEY DID WAS USE ELECTRICAL TAPE!!! :wacko: How this how never caught fire is beyond me, but I've never been so grateful for Dan breaking something! More reason to believe in things happening for a reason! :winkwink: The other thing was they didn't use any caulking around the door or shims. The whole door was held up with finishing nails! There was no insulation between the wall and the door frame which there was a good 1" gap! So, that explains why it was so freakin' cold in out room in the winter! And why there were so many freakin' spiders in our room even after spraying. So, after getting new doors in, insulating it RIGHT, SCREWING the frame in, caulking around the seems and doing the electrical the RIGHT way, on the inside of the house with nuts connecting the wires... I'm happy..(Strike that) IN LOVE with the way the doors look!! We were even able to reuse our screen door! It looks so nice!
0408081451.jpg

So, after Dan was done with the doors, I went out to lunch with a few friends then came home and hung out outside with Samuel because it was such a nice day. I mostly sat (got stuck) on the sidewalk and colored with chalk. Then we came inside and cooked dinner.

SUNDAY, I was SUPPOSE to paint the trim for the door around our room doors and the face fronts for our drawers in the kitchen, but I got side tracked with the back yard! We had this privacy fence thing that went around our patio and one day when we were working on our kitchen I got sidetracked and asked Dan to cut it down. Well, it was just laying in pieces all over our yard, so I asked him to move it yesterday. While Dan look it apart I went to town with a leaf blower that we've had for years and never used. I HAD A BLAST, Samuel had fun too running through the blowing leaves. So, after blowing the patio off into the grass, I got this bright idea to screw some boards to some broken logs that we had laying around. Voila! instant flower bench! I was happy with the way the patio was looking, but was kinda butt hurt with all the weeds we had. I knew I could pull them, but if I sat on the ground I would get stuck and I had a long stretch of weeds to pull. What's a prego to do? Get out Dan's old skate board and scoot your butt along! I got all the weeds pulled and the planters cleaned out. I even got Dan to mow the lawn and edge it. Our backyard looks so good! I was really excited to go to Lowes today and buy mulch and flowers to plant in pots on my new flower benches, but Samuel woke me up demanding that we build a snow man. A snow man?!?! Yes, that's right I opened my curtains to see that it's FREAKIN' SNOWING!!!!! I'm glad we didn't go get flowers yesterday, but that just means I have to paint the trim and drawer front today. Ugh.

On the upside, I'm kinda glad that it's snowing.. Only because I can tell you that my kitchen and bedroom are SO much warmer with the new doors installed.. THE RIGHT WAY!!

Sorry, I wasn't able to update you ladies on Misty, I just wanted to get stuff done while I had the energy and time. Thanks Krissy, for keeping them updated. :friends: Here are the pictures from yesterday. No more breathing machines and controlling his own body temperature. He's such a ham!
IMG950119.jpg
IMG950121.jpg

Army's bump picture everyone :) You're carrying so high and neat! Lovely bump!x

Attachments

• 0407131446 (2).jpg
    0407131446 (2).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
Krissy, I love love LOVE those beautiful dark BFP lines!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Heyy Janelley! Gosh, you've been busy! Makes me feel so lazy for sitting here...then again, I'm pretty incapable these days of doing much! I love those french doors, too :) Take it easy now for a little while, you've earned the rest!!

Those photos of Tyler are ADORABLE!! Love them!!xx

Sorry, the people before you were idiots Janelle but thankfully you got it all fixed and now you'll be toasty warm! My parents had quite a few of those moments too while remodeling parts of their house that they are going to try and sell next summer. My parents, especially my dad, have put a lot of time, effort, and money (nearly $125,000) into making that house worthy of more than they paid for it 10 years ago. My mom is still a bit nervous about down-sizing because she wants room for big family dinners and having all of us spend the night but with her hips she just doesn't have the energy to clean a 3000 sq ft house every week. They did have a cleaning lady comes every other Tuesday for like a year straight but since my mom is in the house by herself for 4-5 days a week they decided to not continue with it.

Today is going to be very busy for me. Appt at 1:30 and then I go sign up for my summer college class before going to Walmart and Dollar Tree for some paper supplies (plates, napkins, and cups) for jerusha's party next month. So I probably wont get to put up ultrasound pictures until tomorrow.

Well we agreed on a cheaper car to look at instead of the 09 Ford Focus. It's a 2003 Ford Taurus with leather seats and a sunroof. Going to do the test drive on Saturday.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good fetal dropper (I think they are called - to hear the heartbeat)?

Nicole, there are 3 things that convince me that you're still having a girl. The fact that you're carrying high. Your high HCG numbers in the beginning. And that you've have naughty poopies. Just my thoughts. Hope you get some sort of answer today.

Aspe, don't be upset, be grateful that you have the opportunity to go see a special doctor. You've got a sweet baby growing in you. How are you feeling otherwise?

Loren, LOVE the picture. You look so cute! Definitely ready to pop! Can't wait to see pictures of handsome Jenson.

Krissy, how are you doing today, mah dear?

Hi to all the other ladies!!!

I still haven't gotten started on painting... I have no motivation I just want to sit on my couch snuggled up under my blanket. Definitely a Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->